It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Level Source Confirms Secret US Nuclear Warhead Transfer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

No you strike me as a juice salesman for something that contains
Youngevity minerals.

Anyway Vasa beat me to it, so yes be google. Its better then selling Alex Jones brand Kool Aid, or would it be Prison Planet Tang?
edit on 4-9-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Hmmm....so....from your link I am guessing you are telling us to drink the infowars koolaid?

And as was requested before, what have they been more reliable on than MSM? You stated it so why not back up your claim and give us some dates to show?

If you prefer the MSM spin/twist/distort/lie routine your probably drinking to much fluoridated water, Alex Jones Nutrition Pack will cleanse your system.

If your into this kind of news sources then I can't help you!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

If you prefer the MSM spin/twist/distort/lie routine your probably drinking to much fluoridated water, Alex Jones Nutrition Pack will cleanse your system.

So do you actually have anything relevant to add to the OP and the transfer of nuclear weapons under secret order or are you just trying to defend your "Hero of Truthiness"

Truthiness is a quality characterizing a "truth" that a person making an argument or assertion claims to know intuitively "from the gut" or because it "feels right" without regard to evidence, logic, intellectual examination, or facts.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Hmmm....so....from your link I am guessing you are telling us to drink the infowars koolaid?

And as was requested before, what have they been more reliable on than MSM? You stated it so why not back up your claim and give us some dates to show?

If your into this kind of news sources then I can't help you!

So you ARE a juice salesman AND you have still given no citations on when Infowars has been more reliable than MSM. Infowars is on the complete opposite spectrum...all conspiracy and crap sources...neither are great but I don't get my news from either one so not sure why you are directing this at me.

Seems as if you are just drinking the infowars juice and trying to peddle it on others too....that makes YOU better than MSM how? Certainly not more reliable as you are just regurgitating what you read/hear from Infowars.

And if you prefer Alex Jones....here is a long video of FAIL:

edit on 9/4/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Infowars is on the complete opposite spectrum...all conspiracy and crap sources...neither are great but I don't get my news from either one so not sure why you are directing this at me.

Well it's called alternative news sources... You don't get your info from MSM or alternative news? Your calling them inversely proportional? "Pick your poison." There is your answer!

The fact is MSM fails on a much bigger level... Anyway, where do you get your news... from your neighbor?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Infowars is on the complete opposite spectrum...all conspiracy and crap sources...neither are great but I don't get my news from either one so not sure why you are directing this at me.

Well it's called alternative news sources... You don't get your info from MSM or alternative news? Your calling them inversely proportional? "Pick your poison." There is your answer!

The fact is MSM fails on a much bigger level... Anyway, where do you get your news... from your neighbor?

No....it's called Infowars and is known to use unreliable sources and crap reporting. Yes....I tend to get my news from multiple sources and should they overlap with similar facts then that is what I take as a possible truth.

Again....still no response on what Infowars has reported on more reliably than MSM.

Alex Jones is a clown.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

This explains it all, another obsessed Jones hater.... meanwhile Bilderberg’s John Kerry is readying the world for Black Rain.

You can't compare reliability to paid off scum who work for MSM.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by avatar01

Don't get ahead of yourself now...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This thread is worthless. Alex Jones is a blow hard and Sorcha Faal is worse. I wouldnt believe ANYTHING sdpouted by those folks.

This thread is a MAJOR fail.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I love Doom and Gloom, makes me eager to get up each morning and troll through the forums!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Vasa Croe

This explains it all, another obsessed Jones hater.... meanwhile Bilderberg’s John Kerry is readying the world for Black Rain.

You can't compare reliability to paid off scum who work for MSM.

Ha...nope....not a Jones hater. He just doesn't have anything worth listening to.

And still again....no response on what Infowars has reported on more reliably than MSM.

So by your inability to produce what you said was all over the place so we should just google it, I can guess you drink the same koolaid you are pushing.

Jones is a joke, as are most MSM outlets....they are extremes of the news. Kind of like Obama supporters and haters at the moment. Come to think of it, Obama and Jones have a lot more in common that I thought.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Tampa, I saw no less than 5 different white tractor trailers all with the old Air Force logo on them.

I think this is what you are looking for....

www.usa-truck.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Sen Lindsey Graham has warned of a nuclear strike in S Carolina following the report by Alex Jones and Anthony Gucciardi about low key nuke transfer from Texas to South Carolina.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

And since a Senator believes it, then it has to be confirmation right?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I guess we can wait and see... that is one way to confirm it...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There seems to be a few but not a lot of ex military around here. I spent several years in SAC and things like Jones describes don't happen. When you are dealing with nukes, nothing leaks, they will make sure of that. I know a lot of you don't trust the government, but after my years I trust them more than the likes of Alex Jones.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Zaphod58

And since a Senator believes it, then it has to be confirmation right?

I do believe the John McCain thought he would win the 2008 election, he is a Senator, and apparently he was wrong. Damn the bad luck.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BubbaJoe

Exactly. Senators, and politicians are people too. Just because they believe something doesn't make it any more true, or any more false because they don't.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Why do i believe the MSM over Infowars? Because when i see a news event reported on the MSM that is close to me i can drive to where it happened and see it with my own eyes that yep-its true. I dont see anything ever on INfowars that is true...its all speculation.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
To me, sites like Infowars are raw, unfiltered but interesting input that usually needs additional corroboration before I will believe it. The OP is interesting, but so far I haven't seen any other sources to confirm it, other than ones completely based on the Infowars story. It seems very unlikely (I hope) that nuclear weapons could be moved without a lot of red tape and security, but I suppose some sort of black op is conceivable.

The story about Sen. Lindsey Graham warning of a nuke in the Charleston, South Carolina Harbor is also interesting at first glance because of its possible correlation to the OP and because it often seems way too coincidental how some real incidents seem to follow planned scenarios and drills.

I tried to find a video clip of what Sen. Graham actually said and couldn't. But I did find this text news story on a Charleston CBS news site:

Source: CBS News

Graham told reporters in Goose Creek on Tuesday that taking action against Syria in response to the situation is not a question of yes or no, but rather a question of bad or worse choices.

He says if there is no U.S. response, Iran will not believe America’s resolve to block Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Graham also says those nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists could result in a bomb coming to Charleston Harbor.

To me, it seems like he is just trying to rally support for a strike against Syria and whipping up fear that terrorists will have nukes on Main Street USA if Iran develops nuclear weapons and if they aren't scared to use them. He was speaking to his constituents in South Carolina, so most likely he was just using an example that would strike close to home.

Probably his statement didn't have anything to do with the other story about nukes supposedly being moved to South Carolina. Of course he is on the Senate Committee on Armed Services, so potentially he could be in the know if something really was planned. I guess we will only know for certain if something happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join