It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube having downtime?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Youtube suddenly stopped working at 7:30pm (time zone of NJ). It then came back up but was very slow. Now it's down again.

I checked downforeveryoneorjustme.com and it said that youtube was down.

The site won't load up if you try to access it. But if you were already on the site and try to watch a video, it works.

Any one else experiencing this?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yeah, same here. I thought it was my PC acting up for a bit but it is very buggy when it does work.

I'm watching a few choice videos at the minute regarding Syria. What I have noticed though is, since this whole thing with Syria is reaching its peak YT has been getting slower and slower. The influx of anti-war protest videos from posters has quite literally (excuse the pun) exploded.

It may not be the answer, but I'm putting it down to a HUGE influx of same said of videos being uploaded.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Not on this end. It might just be your DNS server.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

You get a star for having a cool Avatar.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcellante
Yeah, same here. I thought it was my PC acting up for a bit but it is very buggy when it does work.

I'm watching a few choice videos at the minute regarding Syria. What I have noticed though is, since this whole thing with Syria is reaching its peak YT has been getting slower and slower. The influx of anti-war protest videos from posters has quite literally (excuse the pun) exploded.

It may not be the answer, but I'm putting it down to a HUGE influx of same said of videos being uploaded.

I'm not having problem with Youtube at the moment, am on the West Coast of the US, if that matters. Nice observation, as I really hope for an influx of anti- war, information, questioning videos is coming about about Syria. Earlier this years it was said that Snowden /NSA topics topped celeb searches and more.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Originally posted by Chargeit

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

You get a star for having a cool Avatar.

...Thanks?

new topics

top topics

join