It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh suspects chemical attack in Syria a false flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well would ya look at that! False flag coming out of Rush Limbaugh's mouth? Has that ever happened before? I'm definitely happy to see this term becoming more and more main stream!

I'm definitely no fan of Rush but I support him and his point of view here!

edit on 3-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

He thought the BP Oil spill and the Boston Bombings were False Flags too.
Frankly i think we throw that concept around way too much these days, it implies that nothing can actually just happen and every major news event needs pre planning, multiple actors to correctly portray our rage/grief/whatever and even more behind the scenes agents to make it all happen.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Really, the BP oil spill? Never saw that coming, I mean I understand how the Boston bombing event is being called a false flag but never heard of the BP incident being called one. I don't listen to his show so this is all news to me. Thanks for the info

As far as false flag being used too much, I totally disagree. Since our gov't has been proven to use such methods to further their agenda's the term and knowledge from it should never be silenced and always examined.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hmmm.... Perhaps I need to re-evaluate my position on the chemical weapons attacks in Syria based on this latest development?

Rush Limbaugh is a pylon.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

This is one of those few times, I do believe this may possibly be a false flag event. With lack of support in the International community, and dwindling support here at home, our Commander in Chief sure is pounding the war drums.

The last thing we need, is another war to support. Especially one declared on questionable evidence, and details.

Exactly who is our Commander and Chief declaring war on anyway? The Rebels supposedly behind the supposed attack...or Syria as a whole country. A lot of vagueness all around...jmoho....

Des

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

This gov't doesn't care about evidence. Just look at Iraq or even the Libyan civil war. They clearly have a plan and will do whatever it takes to full fill it.

Jesse Ventura said it best,

"Every War Starts With A False Flag Operation"

edit on 3-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

False Flags are also a double edged sword, especially in the current context in which everything is described as a false flag attack/event/etc. There are always going to be secret motives, hidden agendas and intelligence that we cannot/must not be aware of for a variety of good and bad reasons. This has always been the case and will always be the case, but now we have reached a stage of interconnectivity in which first hand accounts of incidents with corresponding video/pictures/journalistic insight and eye witness testimony are all thrown under the bus as fabrications for a false flag.

Our natural tendency to question everything has led us to the point were we no longer believe anything we are told because we believe we know better, that we have the best and most current information when in truth we do not.

Its rather funny really. We won't believe our own government (Or the UK/France/Germany) but we will happily believe Syria's, Russia's or China's because they would never lie to us.

Sometimes the best lies are unacknowledged truths.

edit on 3-9-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by Swills

He thought the BP Oil spill and the Boston Bombings were False Flags too.
Frankly i think we throw that concept around way too much these days, it implies that nothing can actually just happen and every major news event needs pre planning, multiple actors to correctly portray our rage/grief/whatever and even more behind the scenes agents to make it all happen.

hey I looked around for evidence of Rush saying BP and Boston were false flags but can't seem to find any, where did you get your information from?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I don't Believe him . Limbaugh is Chemically Attacked ever day.......

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

It is not that we buy the bs from other governments, It it the Fact that our elected leaders lie to us over and over again while removing rights and freedoms over their actions that have their agenda in mind over us whom put them in the position of power in the first dam* place. I do not believe anything that is fed to the public in any location or format, and I do not trust this government as everyday they prove their trust is only an illusion. I feel that, on an open forum, like here, we can exchange thoughts and experience with what we know, mix this together, and strive for the truth. You will not get the truth from this administration....

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Man, does that guy even know what hes saying?

I listened to him once and i realized, Alex Jones actually looks sane to these main stream media loony toons.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Hmmm.... Perhaps I need to re-evaluate my position on the chemical weapons attacks in Syria based on this latest development?

So you base all your views upon what your opposition states? Isn't that no different than the DC Congresswoman who claims she would vote for a strike regardless just to show loyalty towards President Obama?

Blind faith doesn't mean a thing if you ain't got the swing.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Except we don't really strive for the truth anymore, at least not a single unifying truth and especially not on ATS.
If you don't agree with one side your an idiot or a disinfo agent, if you don't buy the other then your a nut or a fool to believe everything you read on the internet.

More often then not we have at least two official stories, two basic truths. It will be the same with this story even though we all agree that someone used chemical weapons, that Syria has chemical weapons and a lot of people died from a chemical weapons attack.

The best thing about claiming a False Flag attack is that it keeps your attention on the story as you dig for the truth, even if there is no hidden truth to be had. So you pay a little more attention to the person(s) who make the claim because you want them to be right, you pay more attention to the other side because you hope they are wrong and that this time its proven.

In the end it all becomes one big circle jerk with the average person sitting in the center waiting for the "rain to fall"

edit on 3-9-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

So you base all your views upon what your opposition states? Isn't that no different than the DC Congresswoman who claims she would vote for a strike regardless just to show loyalty towards President Obama?

Blind faith doesn't mean a thing if you ain't got the swing.

new topics

top topics

join