It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screaming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I had this really freaky dream one day,
It was like in this dream I was watching a movie. This ladie, white sweater, pink jeans, and blonde hair, was laying down on a park bench, I she was about to die (Don't ask me how I knew this, I just did). As she's dying there pigeons start flying around her. When she finally died everything around me goes black, and then this horrible screaming, it's so scary I just can't explain it, starts to get lowder and louder. The screaming was just terrifying and disturbing, that once I woke up during the night,I couldn't go back to sleep for the next 2 hours. It was to frightening, I was scared I was gonna have the same dream again. Can somebody tell me why I dreamed this?

[Edited on 12-11-2004 by Striker122]

[Edited on 12-11-2004 by Striker122]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Perhaps during waking hours you are inhibiting your emotions to the point that you feel pent up and just want to scream and release them, and the screaming in your dream is your subconscious mind venting.

Birds can be symbols of the human spirit. Perhaps the woman dying in the dream with her soul being released via the birds could be your repressed emotions being released.

Perhaps you are not disclosing enough of yourself to have real intimacy with others. I suggest you practice revealing yourself to others and being more honest in your communications, and see if that helps.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
oh, you can scream in your sleep, and you can hear yourself...
snoring sounds sooo loud when you are half asleep and intentionally listening to yourself.

join