It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Caught Staging News Segments on Syria With Actors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

CNN Caught Staging News Segments on Syria With Actors

friendsofsyria.wordpress.com

Anderson Cooper and CNN have been caught staging fake news about Syria to justify military intervention.

The primary “witness” that the mainstream media is using as a source in Syria has been caught staging fake news segments. Recent video evidence proves that “Syria Danny”, the supposed activist who has been begging for military intervention on CNN, is really just a paid actor and a liar.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Looks like the Main Stream Media is at it again. The propaganda machine is in full swing in an attempt to gain support for a war in Syria.

Watch the video below to see how CNN demonise Assad and his supporters.. This is not the first time MSM has been caught lying about a story for a political means. Luckily more and more people are waking up to the lies put out by these news channels and their viewers continue to fall..

friendsofsyria.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I though id seen that before. The serian Danny video is 1 1/2 years old now.

From the youtube description:

Published on Mar 1, 2012

Rafik Lutif's first segment exposing the lies of the media surrounding the Syrian crisis

edit on 3-9-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Video on the same topic from a year ago

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So says the poster with a source from a pro Assad propaganda site.

Counter propaganda by Assad, the source CNN has must really be hitting a nerve if they have to try this type of character assassination on him. This will make people who don't follow CNN want to check him out, he must be legit. I know I want to hear what he has to say now and will be following his interviews.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Reminds me of this infamous fake news segment on CNN...

edit on 9/3/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The irony here could be cut and quartered and served on a plate.

They say:

Some of the most hyped up news images of our time surrounding war were not actually real but were simply public relations stunts, designed as psychological warfare operations.

Yet, this is a rehashed story from months ago which they do not even disclose properly.

This has been posted a number of times on ATS already as well...

"They are lying to you!"

"Listen to my lies telling you that you are being lied to!"

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
Reminds me of this infamous fake news segment on CNN...

edit on 9/3/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

Great job finding this video. Now I know the cookie monster is not real.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

What?!?!?!

The Cheer-leading News Network faking it? No way. Next you are going to claim they and the rest of the MSM just pimp BS stories for ratings. Maybe you are insinuating that they sound like bipolar nutjobs vacillating between doom and gloom to puppy dogs and tall cotton every 5 minutes. Or perhaps claim that celebrity meltdowns are not worthy of day long coverage.

Nope, I am not buying it.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

This is proven though. Its not like the pro Assad site made the video. You are like the straw man master. When I first saw this Syrian gu speaking to the media I sent it to a friend that speaks arabic. Sure enough it is a production.

You are thebworst debunker I've seen on ATS.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

For many years we have become so used to the "main news outlets" as the source of reliable information that we tend to forget that they are now a corporate owned entitie that no longer can offer free, biased and honest news.

They will show the headlines that the corporate owners wants the people to see.

Most of our major media outlets are owned by foreigners this mean that within the share holders those that own the most are the ones that calls the shots.

Who Owns The News?

Industry Giants, Saudi Princes and Australian Robber Barons.

And yes is such thing as Liberal media and conservative media, because the money contributions tells how support who.

www.whoownsthenews.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This was already posted back in March of 2012, www.abovetopsecret.com...

CNN/Cooper's response to the video,

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCrimsonGhost

That actually might not be fake. Seems this was combed over very thoroughly and debunked on this site.
I dunno, I was almost convinced it was fakey-fake-fake until I saw the exterior pictures, including the purported broadcasting stage.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
So says the poster with a source from a pro Assad propaganda site.

Counter propaganda by Assad, the source CNN has must really be hitting a nerve if they have to try this type of character assassination on him. This will make people who don't follow CNN want to check him out, he must be legit. I know I want to hear what he has to say now and will be following his interviews.

and you obviously didn't watch the video. of course pro-assad people will want to expose the truth - and the truth is that the US is LYING!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
reply to post by TheCrimsonGhost

That actually might not be fake. Seems this was combed over very thoroughly and debunked on this site.
I dunno, I was almost convinced it was fakey-fake-fake until I saw the exterior pictures, including the purported broadcasting stage.

care to analyze the fear reactions to incoming scud missiles? the location may be real, but their reporting was not.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
when i read the headline, this was how I responded:

and then i read the responses.

edit on 4-9-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

It was found to actually be taped where they said, however that drama with the gas mask and the sirens in the background is undoubtedly drama created for ratings and is fake.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
reply to post by Nyiah

It was found to actually be taped where they said, however that drama with the gas mask and the sirens in the background is undoubtedly drama created for ratings and is fake.

As with pads, cups, wigs, toupes, etc... if part of it is fake, the whole thing is fake. In my opinion.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think Swill's post pretty much sums it up.
The video was obviously heavily trimmed and snipped.
I everything in ops original video are just circumstantial and don't really prove that anything was staged.

Also, who leaves the camera rolling for an hour before filming? And then what those six minutes are what proves it was orchestrated.
Since its on a pro Assad site challenging the guy who is attacking them its obviously bias and fake.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I don't know about the source, but I've always felt that everyone should always remember Cooper was in the CIA, when they are watching him.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join