It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LG meteor prank advert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
LG have been making cool adverts for some time. Recently they released a new advert where they use an ultra HD tv to mimic a window. They then invite people in for interviews and play some meteor footage lol.
They made a video similar with an elevator.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I remember the elevator prank and bathroom prank they did, both rather funny. But this one is the funniest yet.
And I have to admit, the tv has amazing quality. I recently saw it in an electronics store and I fell in love. Too bad I had just bought a new Samsung smart tv.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Reading between the lines in these matters, I do not find this funny or amusing in the least.
These corporate powers are clearly 'getting off' on realistically showing such scenarios that will certainly play their part in earth's destiny as many faithful are aware (and have been Shown by the Holy Spirit to know what is to come in Warning for Spiritual preparation). The 'frequency state', however within my own experiences of being shown was not to bring on terror as the worldly 'corporate' based powers do. A highly unsettling view.

25. "And there will be signs on the sun and moon and stars and on earth the persecution of nations and you will be disoriented because of the roaring sea waves.
26. "And the quaking that took the lives of people from the fear of what was about to occur on the earth, and the powers of heaven were shaken.
27. "And then you will see the Son of Man who comes in the clouds, with great power and great glory.
28. "When these events begin to occur, take heart and raise your heads, for your salvation has approached."
29. And he told them a parable, "Look at the fig tree and all the other trees.
30. "When they bloom, at once you understand that summer is near.
31. "And so you too, when you see these things happening, know that the Kingdom of Allaha is approaching.
32. "Amen, I am telling you, this generation will not pass away until all these things occur.
33. "Heaven and earth will pass away and my words will not pass away.
34. "Beware inside yourselves, that you never trouble your hearts, by wasteful living, drunkenness and the cares of this world, and out of the calm [before the storm] that day shall come upon you.
35. "For it will drench everyone like a downpour, all those who inhabit the face of the earth.
36. "Be thus vigilant in every season, in prayer, to be worthy in escaping these things that are destined to occur and to stand up before the Son of Man." Luke 21: 25-36
Aramaic Bible
www.v-a.com...

edit on 3-9-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

We dont need bible bashing here thanks, nothing to do with religion....please keep that garbage for the appropriate forum, and stop inflicting it upon us at every given opportunity!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Easy mate, it was a prank. They have gotten quite popular around the living world. And they bring many smiles and laughter with them. In most cases at least. Some go a bit too far, some backfire. But most brings laughter and smiles.

No reason to start going all religious on us. Believe in what you want, I respect you for that. But dont force your belief on me or others who simply arent interrested in it.

(this will be the only reply you get from me)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by needlenight

But dont force your belief on me or others who simply arent interrested in it.

I 'forced' my belief on you as much as you just 'forced' your opinion on my post.

Love for you all the same and you are free to ignore what you desire to as is my equal right.

new topics

top topics

join