It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Uses Conversation With 5-Year-Old Grandson To Push For Attack On Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

Exactly, but you know Iraq and Afghanistan are old news, it seems that pro Syrian attack crowd forgot already.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Yep read this and thought....what a great grandma. Her mind thinks...what angle can I use this conversation in a political battle. Those are the people we need to get out of power. Take note and make it happen America.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Here is the thing on this, just because she is a politician doesn't mean she is bright. She isn't.

In fact, the reason she is a politician is because she isn't bright - she takes orders well and her cognitive dissonance system is perfect.

Many would say, "gee the five year old sees no point in killing more children" but her brain is so poorly developed that she sees, "we have to kill the children to save the children" because "war is peace." She isn't self reflective and has no moral compass at all, though she'll claim she has the best one ever.

She is exactly what she is, a woman who couldn't change her own light bulbs without a hearing. Keep this in mind, her five year old grandson probably won't see 8, as the radiation from Fukashima is going to kill him regardless of what she agrees to do in syria.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RedShirt73

Doesn't really sound like she did very well at that. I think its funny that she tried to make him sound like a conservative. She was really aluding to people saying if it doesn't effect americans wr shouldnt go. She is saying that is the argument of a child, not that her gchild is particulalry brilliant. Of course the kid was right and she's wrong.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by RedShirt73

Doesn't really sound like she did very well at that. I think its funny that she tried to make him sound like a conservative. She was really aluding to people saying if it doesn't effect americans wr shouldnt go. She is saying that is the argument of a child, not that her gchild is particulalry brilliant. Of course the kid was right and she's wrong.

And to the point I made earlier....she has taken what was most likely a conversation about dolls or trucks, and spun it into this to better her political stance. Vote these people out my fellow citizens. They are of no use.
edit on 3-9-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
She also said that with 1400 supposedly killed with chemical weapons, Assad crossed a line. Never mind the thousands supposedly killed by conventional means. That's OK. They don't count. Translation: those corpses were not evocative enough.

www.democraticleader.gov...

'Look unwashed masses, don't you get it? I am getting paid to tell you this bombing will happen. Never mind if it makes no sense. People went through a lot of work to make this whole shenanigans appear legit, so we are going to do our sanctimonious best to appear concerned for those poor children in.....where this time?....oh yeah, Syria. Yes my story about my grandson is nothing more than a thinly disguised anecdote highlighting what I think of your ability to see through this but you won't see that.'

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Sickening ! Gee how sweet Grandma, tell a 5yr. old that shouldn't even have to worry about war to begin with, " we need to go kill people because they killed children " sweet dreams little one.......disgusting human being...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Maybe for her next trick, Mimi should explain to her grandson what a Caliphate is, how people will be treated as second class citizens (if they are lucky) and just how a missile strike on Syria might help institute such an arrangement with people that control whether children in the US will suffer from homelessness, malnutrition disease and even death because their parents cannot afford to put gas in their cars in order to go to work and earn money.

Nah, too heavy of a topic. Mimi should explain why guns are evil except for when Auntie Diane in San Francisco has them.
edit on 3-9-2013 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

For once I had to flag one of your threads. The lady is a nutbag/windbag/talking skeleton. Mucho creepy on many levels.

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join