It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Uses Conversation With 5-Year-Old Grandson To Push For Attack On Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

REP. NANCY PELOSI: I'll tell you this story and then I really do have to go. My five-year-old grandson, as I was leaving San Francisco yesterday, he said to me, Mimi, my name, Mimi, war with Syria, are you yes war with Syria, no, war with Syria. And he's five years old. We're not talking about war; we're talking about action. Yes war with Syria, no with war in Syria. I said, 'Well, what do you think?' He said, 'I think no war.' I said, 'Well, I generally agree with that but you know, they have killed hundreds of children, they've killed hundreds of children there. ' And he said, five years old, 'Were these children in the United States?' And I said, 'No, but they're children wherever they are.'

Pelosi Uses Conversation With 5-Year-Old Grandson To Push For Attack On Syria

Really Pelosi ?

Sounds like her grandson is smarter than she is.

And he said, five years old, 'Were these children in the United States?' And I said, 'No, but they're children wherever they are.'

Yo Pelosi how many children are going to be killed when the US attacks ?

After all Assad forces are moviing their weapons in to civilian areas.

BEIRUT (AP) — As the Obama administration tries to prod Congress into backing armed action against Syria, the regime in Damascus is hiding military hardware and shifting troops out of bases into civilian areas.

Syria is said to be hiding weapons, moving troops

Defeats the purpose doesn't it ?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
with a grandma like that does that poor kid even stand a chance??

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Pertusi, I mean Petosi even have grand children? women like her should be banned from motherhood.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

these politicians manipulate how they speak to their own family

Did Pelosi tell her grand-child that these missile strikes, will amount to helping Al-Qaeda, which has been infiltrating Syria? Oh, I guess we don't care about 9/11 anymore

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Because 5 year olds are probably the only people they can convince, lol.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

These people have no scruples, at all.
They keep using kids as props in everything from abortion, to gun control, now this.
Its damn shameful and even if someone did call them out, it wouldnt matter because
they honestly believe that there is nothing wrong with doing this.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Its pissing me off that both leaders of both sides of congress are pushing for a war. The congress is saposed to represent the people of the US. The people of the US overwhelmingly dont want this war. But now republican and democratic leaders are going to use the threat of campain money being taken away to force their parties to join them in going against the will of the people they represent.... again!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Good find. There is a live debate in the Senate going through the evidence if you are interested .

debate

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Any mindless drone who gives Pelosi any credibility at all is just a waste of space and oxygen. I am sorry to those who this offends, but this idiot needs to shut up and go the he!! away. She is at the top of the traitor list among others that I would not lift a finger to save, bummer for you if you do not like my words.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

The congress is supposed to represent the people of the US.

Just spit out my soda.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Help! Where is Phoebe Bufay?

I need her to come clean off my aura after reading this nasty thread.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The brutal products of war, and the self-serving elites' agenda for humanity.

Currently over 2 million Syrian civilians been forced out of their county, and over 4 million others are now inhumanely displaced within its borders.

It seems there's talk of Syrian refugees being relocated to America.

Maybe Israel and the Rothschild family can lend a helping hand too -- just a thought.

Syria Crisis has Created 2 Million Refugees!

An aerial view shows the Zaatari refugee camp, near the Jordanian city of Mafraq July 18, 2013 -- roughly 115,000 Syrian refugees spend the summer in Jordan, eight miles away from their homeland.

edit on 3-9-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here she IS ......

She's describing the 'conversation' as if it was with an adult. [ an 'adult' on her level that is ]

But then again, she relates well with any 5 year old's thinking

"Nancy Pelosi Tells 5-year-old Grandson: We're At War with Syria "

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
That's a cheap tactic to say the least. I'm not a fan of children being in politics, especially when they're being used to push even more meddling in foreign nations that our country has a reputation for. Shame on Pelosi.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul
Gotta wonder about the "elite" new-world-order crowd, and their plans for humanity.

Anyway, there's talk of Syrian refugees being relocated to America, maybe Israel and the Rothschild family can lend a helping hand too. Just a thought.

Syria Crisis has Created 2 Million Refugees!

An aerial view shows the Zaatari refugee camp, near the Jordanian city of Mafraq July 18, 2013 -- roughly 115,000 Syrian refugees spend the summer in Jordan, eight miles away from their homeland.

edit on 3-9-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

Meanwhile...
Here is an update on the Refugee camp in Jordan.

Mike

“I used to always cry,” she says.

But now she doesn’t seem to stop smiling as her eyes following the kids running around their tiles laid out on the ground.

“And here I am, I stopped crying," she says.

Displaced but finding new purpose in Jordan's Zaatari camp

edit on 3-9-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Speaking of children, how many died in Iraq and afghanistan because of these wars/invasions? Must be in the thousands and thousands. Cancer rates and birth defects are skyrocketing in Iraq since the US brought hell there with all their high tech (depleted ammo and you name it).
Those children don't count of course or even talked about.

Anyways she's just a blind fool, who shouldn't talk because it makes her look even more stupid.

edit on 3-9-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

Speaking of Iraq.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The Pelosi of now ?

Doesn't sound like the Pelosi of then.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

Speaking of children, why do you not ask sadaam about the children of Kuwait that were attacked and slaughtered? Why do you not ask why these people in iraq and afganistan of the children in the WTC daycare? I feel no pitty, and never will to a people who play warfare blowing up civilians in the streets to make a point. You can one side this all you wish, and will get the mindless and easily manipulated non informed with short memories to buy your agenda, but some people remember what started these wars, Iraq: Kuwait. and Afganistan: WTC. They brought the war to their on people and with that, set the rules for the battle on their streets with an invading army, hands tied and media driven BS fueled by a higher hatred for the invaders who, when vacated, went back to blowing up their fellow muzzies due to no one left around to hate more. It is amazing how short some people's memory actually is, and these children have leaders who play with fire, but who gets burned?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

well they represent the people of thier district. Why is it so hard nowadays for them to just do there damn job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join