It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more bombing of Syria- A hault must be made by both sides-Peace keeping force needed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm getting to the point of wanting the big boys to nuke us all,
and end this civilisation...it's a cancer on the planet.

So called statesmen trying their hardest to win over the people to unleash
maiming and killing on some unfortunates humans..they say that its because
others killed and maimed.
It's like a sick sales convention..alternate.

What's wrong with us...........why do we kill all the time, why have we no empathy?
All over the planet people are killing and plotting.. they always have and they always will.

Nothing will make us stop........we are murdering barbarians and need to be put down.
The human being is a monster...capable of the most evil acts.

We belong in small tribes, so we can only hurt the tribe in the next cave.

We have no business being technological..and no business claiming that we are civilised men.
We aim weapons at other country's who in turn aim theirs at us.
Weapons that can destroy the planet.. again i ask what's wrong with us?

Weapons like that in the hands of men who belong in a tribe... who would club their neighbour to death over a
steak if the circumstances dictated.

What a sick race we are..... goes of sulking that I am human.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Nice picture of the slippery slope to hell that one.

If we all except defeat on this and do not at least try and look at options for some sort of resolution, then all of us will very shortly be sliding down that slope.

With acceptance of the status quo nothing will change.
At least the attempt at trying to think of solutions is not just throwing up our hands and saying its all beyond us there's nothing we can do or even think of , just push the big red button now and get it over with.
p.s this is not directed at you. Thanks for the info.

edit on 3-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Is it really that hard to stop?
Do people not see that those sending and sacrificing others dont participate or sacrifice personally. They just send and receive.
Military personel serve their officers who in turn serve theirs who serve the leaders.
Suicide bombers, rebels, extremists the same. Yet they that lead are leadi g us all where?
Think about it ffs.
It doesnt matter where you are, what religion you follow or any other tool of division they use to create all of this "Hate each other attitude"
They profit from YOU!
How many leaders look as if they have lost a nights sleep over lives lost in conflict?
None.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

What I'm trying to get past here is the "He Said , They said and did" crap that takes away from the focus of what is actually happening to innocent people on this planet , yes there are some innocents in Syria too.

To work at brainstorming something , at least damn giving it a try.

We sure manage to be able to create this , why can't we work at finding a solution?
edit on 3-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Ok. What do you suggest. Or are you asking?
Im good to get involved.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well exactly WHO is qualified to decide ?

The citizens of every nation on this planet.

And HOW exactly could anybody stop the killing without killing 10's of thousands more ??

The forces gathered from every nation on this planet overwhelming any country in conflict.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

Well exactly WHO is qualified to decide ?

The citizens of every nation on this planet.

And HOW exactly could anybody stop the killing without killing 10's of thousands more ??

The forces gathered from every nation on this planet overwhelming any country in conflict.

Again, good luck.

You do realize that we are up against the most powerful organization in world history right ?

The [ world banking / international corporation ] cartel is who we are up against.

They own the nations (most of 'em) and the militaries.

The 'human' factor is not their primary concern.

Normal people can shout all we want. Nothing will stop this insanity.

We are NOT dealing with normal people.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

First the planned strike on Syria needs to be stopped and that part is I'm afraid up to the American people.

Then the United Nations needs to be revamped and peace keeping forces need to be gathered from all nations wishing to benefit from the security of the U.N

The U.N should have it charter strictly adhered to and revised so that no political ,religious or ideology can control its prime directive of providing safety to the innocent non-combative.

The U.N responds immediately to any reports of civilian deaths.

The U.N does not belong in any one or more Governments pockets.

The U.N's first priority is to secure the safety of the children in any war torn Zone.

How's that for starters any suggestions?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Firstly communication. To talk.
What is it that is the catalyst.
I already know religion has been used as a tool of leverage to create divisions yet imho my god is yours and yours is mine regardless of religion.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
the Syrian government has escalated the use of gas....first, over the last few months it was a couple of hundred killed, now over 1,000....how many people would all of you be ok with before stepping in?....100,000 or millions?.....what if that was a signal to give it to Hezbollah and let them use it on their people in Lebanon?... and how about if they pumped a few hundred shells full of gas, into Jordan? Iraq?.....some here seem to think that letting all muslims gas each other to death would be just fine

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

If enough of the worlds population wanted a change in the situation that is in front of us, we would by sheer numbers overrun any resistance offered by them.
A reason can now be manufactured for the take over of any nation on this planet.

What we are about to bear witness to is part of the designed break-down of world Governments.
If we don't stop them at this juncture , we will fall prey to the ideology of the very people who in there very small numbers frighten us into inaction.

Its now or never ever again.
This is the world and freedoms last chance.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I am with you can you name one? I can Ron Paul, for the US side..... now we just need the other nations to make their call... or yea they did it is called the UN, a do nothing group that make's words of empty threats to punish those that go against policy, and for good reason...
just think if they did have B@ll$ we would have jack boots kicking in doors to get firearms. as one friend pointed out, only if the US remains in the UN, UN can only in force upon its members.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

but then did you see it being used were you there? for how do you we know that this is from the Syrian side and not from the rebels? we do not, this is going to plan bring the US in and all hell will open up, hey that is it!!!! let it.... it is about time it happens.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join