It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more bombing of Syria- A hault must be made by both sides-Peace keeping force needed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The United nations needs to step up and hault the atrocities that are being inflicted upon the Syrian people by both sides of this horrendous massacre to overthrow a Government for the establishment of an Islamic State sponsored by Al Qaeda, who say they reject "outside plans".

The Assad Government has turned its country into battle fields in its attempts to stop this invasion.

Outside countries have only increased the misery of the Syrian people by taking sides and funding more and more ways of slaughtering the innocent families caught in the cross fire between these two parties.

IT NEEDS TO STOP NOW AND AMERICA/FRANCE/ISRAEL bombing Syrian will not cease the slaughter, only add to the blood fest.

These are two parties and their associated supporters that are out of control.
This is no way to found a religious State if the premise for that State is a belief in God

No Government should allow the state of affairs where its people are being massacred by the thousands as the basis for keeping its Government in place.

The world , not the American's should step up and stop this.
Peace keeping forces should instigate a cease fire immediately.

All weapons and military arms should be taken from both sides.
Any country found suppling weapons should be black listed as world terrorists and sever sanctions applied by the United Nations.

Below is a series of videos documenting the slaughter and the atrocities inflicted upon the Syrian people by both sides.
Bombing Syria is not the solution.
The Syrian people need help not another attack.

projects.nytimes.com...

edit on 3-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typos

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

NO MORE CAPS

I am with you on that I think we should stay the heck out of Syria and withdraw support.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkorchid
The United nations needs to step up and holt the atrocities that are being inflicted upon the Syrian people ...

- Can you ditch the 'all caps' title? Thanks.

- The United Nations doesn't have any military forces. It uses our troops. And, as of this morning, the latest poll was up to 91% of Americans not wanting our troops used in Syria. Yep .. two days ago it was %80 and this morning I saw %91.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The UN

do a Peace Keeping act
whit out the US NATO
need a good laugh . end sarcasm, The UN is a Do Nothing Complex Sanction after Sanction after Sanction after Sanction that does nothing to stop the killing of people, but drives prices up, makes more refugees, makes the MIC money.... but that is about it. Peace keeping or end war actions
yea right my dog could do a better job, at least hes got B@LL$
edit on 3-9-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Firstly, CAPS.
Secondly, *halt.
Thirdly, if the Muslim Brotherhood tried the same thing in the US, how hard would you want your country to fight?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Chill out home

We all know this is not going to happen. Wish fulfillment politics won’t get us anywhere.

Sure the thing to do is to MEDIATE peace. But the US doesn’t really want any peace; they want Syria for myriad reasons of self-interest. So they actually are fomenting this depraved wicked war for their own interest.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think there is a big ingredient missing for your cake of happiness.

In order for peacekeepers to have a job to do? The two sides need to have ANY interest in establishing a peace worth keeping?

At the moment, we have Assad who very much wants to erase the FSA from the face of the Earth and the FSA for their part, so close to knocking down another nation on their To-Do list, they can almost taste it.

Peacekeepers are closer to rapists, pillagers and general gold brickers by choice if not by UN orders, even at the best of times. Sending them into this is just using them as bait targets like Somalia suckered U.S. forces back in to get Aidid. Oh, that went well and was also a "limited" action.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

If the U.N. is ineffective ,then the world needs to create a body that can stop these atrocities.
The people of all countries should call for this body to be formed and and elected offical should be present from all countries . By elected I mean from the people and this should happen every year , so that corruption does not set in.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

I don't give a damn what either side of this dispute wants or cares to embark on.

This is about what the people want and not the many internal and external forces vying for control.

The world is a big enough force if united against this sort of whole sale murder to force any Army or Government to shut down.

We allow these political and financial animals to rule and control us why?

Yes it doesn't exist now , but why don't " We the people"
create it.
edit on 3-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Good Luck with the U.N.

This whole deal is about the Islamic Pipeline.

It's about Sunni vs. Shiite vs. the B.I.S. (Central Bank Alignment)

The B.I.S. stands to get pimped out of billions of dollars.

That's why the whole 'Syrian Rebellion' started in the first place.

The Sunnite countries also see the Islamic Pipeline from the viewpoint of interconfessional contradictions, considering it a «Shiite pipeline from Shiite Iran through the territory of Iraq with its Shiite majority and into the territory of Shiite-friendly Alawite Asad».

The Geopolitics of Gas and the Syrian Crisis: Syrian “Opposition” Armed to Thwart Construction of Iran-Iraq-Syria Gas Pipeline

Look at who's NOT a member of the B.I.S.
...... then look at a map where all the M.E. fighting is and has been
Bank for International Settlements

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I am aware of the vested financial and political and religious factors.

Are we really going to stand by a and let a particular belief in any God or ideology kill this planets people and the planet itself.

R.I.P Earth , God killed you????????

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Are we really going to stand by a and let a particular belief in any God or ideology kill this planets people and the planet itself.

Muslims kill each other because the other Muslims aren't the right kind of Muslim.
So .. YES .. we should stand by and not interfere.
It's none of our business ... it's not our job ... it's not our right to interfere.
Let them kill each other. Give them the Darwin award when they are done. THE END.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The people yes. The planet no.

The planet will just write us off as a bad evolutionary branch lost in the mists of geological time.

edit on 3-9-2013 by justwokeup because: typo

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Did you look at the link I posted ?
Did you see the children?
Do you care about the wellbeing of children?

Or do you think they are born guilty of any particular religion , and because of that are expendable ?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Trying to pull my heart strings and use guilt won't work.
Again .. there is no reason for the USA to go over to Syria. IT"S NOT OUR JOB.
And us helping the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda rebels will make things WORSE than Assad.
Putting Americans into a meat grinder simply to replace one bad guy (Assad) with multiple
bad guys (Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda) is ignorant.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You didn't read the post did you , I said that the U.S should not go in.

Someone's heart strings need to be pulled for those children , why not yours?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You didn't read the post did you , I said that the U.S should not go in.

Yes I read it ... and as I already said .. the United Nations doesn't have troops.
THEY USE OURS.

Someone's heart strings need to be pulled for those children , why not yours?

Again ... we take out Assad and the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda get in.
Those children over there won't be any better off. In fact, it'll be worse.
So no .. we shouldn't have anything to do with Syria. Nothing. NADA.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Well that's what needs to be changed .... the U.N needs to be changed so that it has troops from all nations not just the U.S and if there is a conflict of interest then that nation should be exclude from any area of conflict that engages that conflict.

This is not rocket science , are we so programed that we can't work this out??

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

Well exactly WHO is qualified to decide ?

And HOW exactly could anybody stop the killing without killing 10's of thousands more ??

The higher levels of thinking (as in 'international' banking) could care less about the religion angles.

They want financial conformity. Nothing more and, of course, nothing less.

The 'nothing less' is the problem.

The financial wing of the human race may not be 'normal' as normal people would be.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The first problem with Syria is that is not two parties it is many. You have the Rebels, You multiple Islamic extremist groups on both sides, you have Iranian special forces fighting for Assad, you have militias on both side, you have what is left of the forces loyal to Assad, you have Lebanses militias fighting for Assad and you have the Kurds fighting anybody. And UN forces enforce peace they do not create it. Unless the west was willing to commit large scale forces they would not have chance to serperate the sides. What are the possible outcomes in Syria? Best case some how the rebels win, get organized fight off the radicals and forget the West did nothing to help them and put in a moderate goverment. Worst case is everything else. Assad will never be able to retake the country with population solidly against him and only manages to control the the areas he has with Iranians, Hezbollah and Lebanese militias. Assad is pretty much nothing more than a figurehead and when he dies those areas under his "control" will most likely become full on Hezbollah territory. I do not have to explain why that is going to cause so huge problems. You could end up with a rebel victory being hijacked by better organized radicals who will use Western inaction as proof as a weapon to show that the West does not care but they do. Then you have the Kurds who are not going answer to anybody other than themselves. No matter what happens Lebanon is going to have serious issues. Western forces could backed by Arab forces could enter Syria put Assad down and then use the UN to organize the rebels to form a stable government but, even then you would have the radicals who would be none to pleased with western intervention and would begin an low level insurgency like Iraq/Afganistan. Nobody in the West has shown any hint of even doing the least to help the rebels so even that options is out. We will be dealing with fall out from Syria for generations most likely as people will look back and wonder why the West did not act when it could have to avoid all the problems it will have later.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join