It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE Whitehouse seeking approval from Senate for attack CNN Feed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

Seems that "Gerald" declined to wade in on that.

Wonder if this is the real symbolic response from the U.S military to war in Syria. (interesting)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is the same crap they used back in Vietnam and other past conflicts.I often wonder if they really believe the horse crap that comes out of their mouths.
They launch this strike without UN approval it's a war crime not that it matters when the US government is pursuing it's "god given mission of spreading democracy."

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
There's a new moon tonight and tomorrow night.....hence the rush?

What's the window of operational opportunity during moon phases?

BINGO.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Can someone sum this up when it's over? I came in late and missed the beginning, and now I'm missing the rest because I vomited all over my screen after watching for a few minutes.

Also, love the term "mission creep"...Useful term to justify doing whatever the hell they want once it starts.

Update: "Obama has asked congress for approval. By doing this, he is bringing the decision of whether or not to go to war, to a vote. This is how the constitution intended it to be, with everyone voicing their opinions to make a decision. This means senators, congressman, representatives..." (I'm paraphrasing.)

Soooo....I like how the American people are conveniently excluded from that list of decision makers. And nobody better dare say that it's okay because "those officials were elected by the people".

Sorry for the tone, I'm just getting heated watching this stream.

edit on 3-9-2013 by AlliumIslelily because: Updating without double posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join