It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in 3d A380 video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hi peeps,

Here's a video i shot recently. The camera i used was a Sony HDR-TD10. I didn't notice anything while i was filming, but upon review it turned out that something strange was in my video. It seems to be behind the landing A380, and shows up around the 1:16 mark from behind the tree on the left and then it flies to the right of the screen.

I'm not sure what it is. It could be another plane flying across in the distance, but the object just doesn't look like a plane. It seems to be circular and has a pinkish hue to is.

I'm not sure what to make of it.

The video was filmed at the spotters parking lot at Schiphol around 13:30 (the regular arrival time for the Emirates A380) on august the 4th.

The video was cut in Sony Vegas, but nothing has been done to the imagery, except that the framerate has been reduced for Youtube, and the resolution is also adjusted for youtube by Vegas' automatic 'upload to youtube' function.

You don't have to watch it in 3d to see it, but do make sure it's in HD (1080) for optimal visibility
edit on 3-9-2013 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Its a bug or bird flying past....not a UFO in the sense of aliens!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yep its an insect or a bird , my preference is insect .

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yea i agree given its movement...and speed.
Its probably 10ft in front of the camera, i cannot believe how stupid people are to be honest....its clearly something tiny, closer to the lens than the plane....how people can mistake bugs for alien spaceships is beyond me, too much faith maybe?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
Its a bug or bird flying past....not a UFO in the sense of aliens!

hmm.. well it doesn't look like a bird or bug to me. I've got zillions of bugs and birds in other videos, and they're always way more erratic in their flight pattern (especially bugs) and instantly recognizable.

I didn't say it was aliens.. just that i don't know what it is, so technically it;s a ufo

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I'm sorry but i couldn't see anything i saw the bug but i don't think that's what you meant ?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedy63
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I'm sorry but i couldn't see anything i saw the bug but i don't think that's what you meant ?

There are a couple of bugs in the video yah.. they kindof flit around. Also there's someone throwing twigs and stuff around, so you see some of that flying around as well, occasionally.

What i'm talking about (and you have to watch fullscreen, 1080 to really see it) is the white/pinkish blob that pops up from behind the tree, to the left and the middle of the picture, and then flies to the right of the screen in a straight line.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by payt69

What i'm talking about (and you have to watch fullscreen, 1080 to really see it) is the white/pinkish blob that pops up from behind the tree, to the left and the middle of the picture, and then flies to the right of the screen in a straight line.

I see it but can't say what it is although the assumption (given it's an airport) would have to be another aircraft .
edit on 3-9-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here's a screenshot to point out what i'm talking about:

I thought it was a plane too, at first. I mean that would make sense.. it's just that it looks decidedly un-planelike, for some reason.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I see what you are talking about now....its a plane, the 3d effect kinda makes it harder to identify, but yes, its a plane....this is given the surroundings, height, and distance.

Whats the point of 3d on youtube? As if anyone watches in 3d!! Seems a pointless waste of rendering time to me.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I see what you are talking about now....its a plane, the 3d effect kinda makes it harder to identify, but yes, its a plane....this is given the surroundings, height, and distance.

Whats the point of 3d on youtube? As if anyone watches in 3d!! Seems a pointless waste of rendering time to me.

You can turn off the effect, so you can watch it as a normal 2d video if i'm not mistaken. Lots of people watch 3d video's though.. Lots of tv's come with 3d options, for instance.

The point of the 3d is.. well it's 3d! lol. It gives you of a sense of 'being there'. (to me anyway).

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by payt69
Here's a screenshot to point out what i'm talking about:

I thought it was a plane too, at first. I mean that would make sense.. it's just that it looks decidedly un-planelike, for some reason.

see i never saw that in the vid most people are thinking you ment the bug im going to wach again thanks for the screenshot

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
That was awesome, just for the 3D alone, took me a bit to get the left/right sterescopic sides correct but I love cross eyed 3D. I did prefer the crowds tho
I envy you having a camera that can do that in HD.

I think the thing was another craft also, it appears slowly and steady. I noticed it without problem in 1080p as distinct from the bugs. But it didn't jump out as something odd, and later I saw another craft with a similar movement, but definite plane shape. Smaller craft maybe, but still I think that is what it was.

I wish there were more vids like that on youtube, or if there are I know what I'll be doing a bit of later!!

It's a lot better than still images. haha, and I'm glad youtube give you the options to view it in the many perspectives of 3D that exist. I'm OLD school when it comes to 3D, I don't get the newer inward focus sort, and the anaglyph type affects me as I'm slightly colour blind so I see shadows.

Once it clicks into 3D and with that quality, I could watch that all day...

The sky/plane don't honestly do it justice tho, but as soon as you pan the crowd it jumps out as if Im the one with the camera.

cool.. cheers.

be awesome if we did catch a veritable ufo in that format tho!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You don't need high end technical stuff.. Just get yourself one of these, fiddle around with the 3D settings on Youtube and stare in awe at some breathtaking youtubes and pictures (from mars for example.)

@op. Like your cam and I see your point. It's hard to tell what to make of it though. It definitely is behind the plane, when viewing at the anaglyph version without glasses. At least that takes birds and bugs out of the equation. Knowing what it is not, doesn't make it less ufo though.

Good one on the 3D. I made it all the way to the end.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanks Winofiend
Glad you enjoyed the video. There's a whole bunch of 3d video's on youtube.. They've even implemented a special '3d' filter option so you can search for just 3d video's. It's become a bit of a hobby of mine, and i've got a couple more 3d vids on my channel as well, including one of an A380 taking off

Anyway.. if you skip forward to 7:53 you see a plane in the background. The thing is that it's instantly recognizable as a plane.. it has the right shape, right colour. The thing i'm talking about in this thread looks way different. It looks like a little globe and is pinkish in colour.. which doesn't fit the description of any plane i know of.

It might be the sun reflecting off a plane or something, which may give it the appearance of a 'blob', but then you'd expect some kind of glint effect. Or maybe the plane is too far away to have a distinct shape.. but you can still recognize a pretty clear globular shape.

So i dunno.. who knows, maybe it is a plane. I thought about a balloon too, but it probably travels too fast for that

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by payt69

I think some either focused solely on the bugs in the video or just seen the bug and didn't continue to watch or view the obvious object flying over the plane. Pretty odd what ever that was! Good capture.
edit on 4-9-2013 by Staroth because: more cow bell

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
But maybe its a alien bug?

join