It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boehner and Cantor will support Syria strike

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Here is the declassified part of the U.S. Assessment of Syrian Use of Chemical Weapons that the admin considers sufficient and fit for public consumption.

It's not much, but they've tried satellite images before and you know the rest ...

The Proof

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by supremecommander

And whom do we vote for that could win over the 2 party system?, Nader, RP or some unknown.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

yea been told of the Cuba missile crises, now we have this Obama Syria action, will nukes fly this time around?

edit on 3-9-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Bad comparison. Like Apples and Tuesday those two things. This is Iraq II redux. No one is placing nuclear missiles within spitting distance of the U.S.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Exactly what i was trying say. The Cantor guy was as closest to being honest as it probably will get.

Remember this? Powell briefs UN on Iraq

edit on 3-9-2013 by talklikeapirat because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2013 by talklikeapirat because: yellowcake

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
All I see is a continuation of the agenda set forth in the PNAC. ”New Pearl Harbor", followed by huge increase in defense spending, and multiple theater wars, with eyes specifically on "North Korea, Iraq, Iran, Libya, and Syria."

No matter what they say in public, TPTB love 9-11. All this unlimited surveillance and war and defense spending... 9/11 was so good to them. What a gift.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Boehner must of had one too many to say he agrees with Obama. But then again a Neo con just loves using the military almost as much as a Nobel Peace prize winner. No surprise about Cantor though he's one of those America should do whatever Israel wants without question type people.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Perhaps already said but what if it was proven the rebels did it, would they then strike the rebels? No of course not; they would never even admit it (since they supported them all over) and they are on their side of their agenda to get what they want.
There isn't even 1 doubt, Assad did it and they got the evidence, but unlike Iraq, they don't even show it (since it's secret).
That said, how odd Boehner (&the republic party is on Obama's side now!).

They are so busy with striking Assad now, while they should be busy debating the next debt ceiling, all emergency measurements are already in place, so what they do now.
edit on 3-9-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

True but there is Israel WMD is a WMD nuke or Chem does not matter, bet they use Israel to sell the war action on Syria to Congress. I posted JM of AZ would lead the way and i was right about that mccain-warns-congress-against-no-vote news.sky.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

I saw the four page Assessment on CNN i have to say it was a joke, very weak.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The only agenda that exists here is, destabilization. We seem to back whoever will throw a ME country into the most chaos so we can go in and get rid of the terrorists or exploit every opportunity to get those resources for less and as many defense contractors in as possible.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Then why have we been so silent about Israel using White Phosphorus in Gaza? Or our own use of White Phosphorous in Iraq?. Chemical weapons are horrendous, I'm just not sure they're more horrendous than bullets, bombs, missiles, cluster bombs, IED's, grenades, rockets etc...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join