It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Syria crisis: US intervention 'limited and proportional' - Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I control NORTH AMERICA(just got blocked for saying so). I will pull "The Plug" on for North America if we do something that is not proper.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWetCoast

I control NORTH AMERICA(just got blocked for saying so). I will pull "The Plug" on for North America if we do something that is not proper.

Alrighty then.
I will be very very careful and I hope everyone else will do the same.

edit on 9/4/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank you for the the RESPECT(believe it or not; I AM the most powerful person in North America). I would NEVER do ANYTHING that would diminish the North American dominance in the world. I will not "pull the plug" unless I feel that the world is at risk. If you can destroy something-you control said thing(and I do realize that my words will be taken for utterly insane).

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
A bit off topic: What would happen if I applied a large electrical current to a super-conducting electromagnet?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I hope that everyone enjoyed my drunken ramblings. I am surprised that I even managed to type anything that was understandable. I think that the U.S. government will show about as much restraint as I do after a dozen beers.Although I can't say that I have started any wars while drinking like a fish.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWetCoast

I would like to thank the MODS for not censoring my off-topic drunken ramblings(I must be entertaining). Has anyone noticed the change in rhetoric over the last 24 hours? Should I continue with my drunken ramblings(I might exaggerate but I DO NOT lie)? What will happen next?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join