It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Tom Carey, and I have spent the past 22 years researching the Roswell incident. Ask me an

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stormdancer777

No one that I believed.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomCarey
reply to post by TLomon

My best guess would be Nitinol. Another researcher by the name of Anthony Bragalia has done a lot of work on this and has pursuaded me that Nitinol was back-engineered from the so-called "memory-metal" found amongst the Roswell crash debris.

Since memory metals have been worked on since 1932, pre-Roswell, what is so special about Nitinol that makes you think this wasn't a logical progression of earlier experiments?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TomCarey

2. After the Roswell event, Josef Stalin ordered some of his spies already in New Mexico to look into the Roswell case and report back to him. They told him that it did not involve a US craft. They did not know exactly what it was, but that it was something real and did not pose a threat to the Soviet Union.

That's interesting......If the Russians knew it was something real, but didn't know what it was......then how did they come to the conclusion that it didn't pose a threat to the USSR?

If as you say you are 99.99% certain that what crashed in Roswell was an ET craft, do you have any opinions or evidence as to whether they did or do pose a threat?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hello Tom, were all very appreciative of you taking time out of your hectic schedule to join us once again on ATS. I have a two part question...

**1st Question**

One of the interesting points that you brought forward in a past interview was that there were several flights (to what then was the Ft. Worth airfield), one containing a large wooden "Cargo Crate". A B29 is constructed to fly at 30,000 feet yet this flight was flown around 8,000 feet. Why was that and what do you think was in the crate?

**2nd Question**

After the bomber touched down at Ft. Worth, was there anything unusual that took place amongst the men?

Thank you again for joining us and shedding light on this mysterious change of events in Roswell.
Johnny

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
My question is:

Mr. Carey, first of all, thanks for comming here and spending your time to answer our questions.
It is a very nice thing of you to do. And I am becomming a big fan of these Q&A sessions ATS is getting up and running.

As for my question, do you have any photos, videos or official reports, that you can share, link or show us? Some that you deem trustworthy?

Also (in your opinion), could aliens be an actual threat to us? Or would we be nothing more to them, that what ants are to us. Small and not worthy of their time?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Have you ever heard the name David Adair?
Is his story is true?
According to him, he saw / touched a symbiotic engine

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
The question I always have about Roswell is how come after all the time and effort spent on investigation it has amounted to a big pile of exactly nothing except a lot of unproven nonsense backed by questionable anecdotal accounts and zero solid evidence?

That is exactly the outcome the government desired and would like you to believe, not exactly the first time it's been done, Warren Commission anyone? Not to mention a myriad of other incidents clouded by disinformation...

Ever seen this symbol below before?

edit on 3-9-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Mr Carey,

How is the investigation into Roswell going? Since your 'Witness to Roswell' books have any further witnesses come forward?

I seem to recall in an interview you done on a British podcast before the release of your most recent book you suggested that you were in contact with someone in relation to material from the crashed flying saucer. Are you still in contact? What is the evidence?

Finally I would just like to say how fantastic your books have been on the Roswell case and now on the Wright-Patterson base.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

When I first started reading your story, I thought it was the Beverly Bean account of her father, Sgt. Melvin Brown who was a cook at the Roswell base in 1947 and who had accompanied the dead bodies from the UFO crash site back to the base. He had retired to England and told the story to his family on his deathbed. Apparently, your post does not pertain to Beverly Bean, but to another woman who now lives in Cornwall? Do you reside in England? Perhaps you could place an ad in the Cornwall newspaper seeking the woman. I am unfamiliar with the show that you mentioned. Where is it out of?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

This is really a very simple question to answer - do you have any proof whatsover to back up claims that an ET event, under the control of an intelligence to pilot a craft took place in Roswell, and if so can you produce it?

If not, please tell us all about your latest product that I'm sure a lot of people on here will only be too happy to spend their money on.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Hello Tom, thanks for taking the time. I find this stuff fascinating.

I would like to ask, looking back on when you first began your investigations, and the journey they have taken you on:
Have you satisfied your initial curiousities, found the answers you were looking for, realised what you set out to achieve?

And is there an absolute point or result that would conclude your investigations?

Many thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I will allow myself a new question, you can ignore the first one because you already answered it indirectly i.e There is no nurse, it's a fiction, you mentioned the followed up crashes, so you answered that.

New question: Did any ETs survive, was really one taken away for communication, is any of the stories in Rosewell - The Alien Interview true - IS-BEs, Old Empire, Lemuria, Atlantis? WHat do you think or do you even have clues of these stories and the whole interview with alien true? What do you think of this video: 'a supposed alien interview from area 51 described by "Victor"'

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-9-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Thanks for your time Mr Carey my question pertains to the actual wreckage that was paraded out for the media. This story from July 6 1947 shows that farmers in central OH found wreckage that was identified as a weather balloon with radar targets attached.

www.roswellproof.com...

Being that Circleville is about an hour from Wright-Patterson and the timing of this discovery and the event at Roswell, couldn't this be the wreckage that General Ramey used for his press conference?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomCarey
reply to post by FireMoon

When I first started reading your story, I thought it was the Beverly Bean account of her father, Sgt. Melvin Brown who was a cook at the Roswell base in 1947 and who had accompanied the dead bodies from the UFO crash site back to the base. He had retired to England and told the story to his family on his deathbed. Apparently, your post does not pertain to Beverly Bean, but to another woman who now lives in Cornwall? Do you reside in England? Perhaps you could place an ad in the Cornwall newspaper seeking the woman. I am unfamiliar with the show that you mentioned. Where is it out of?

The show is a British show that has been around for a couple of decades now. This one I just happened to catch back in 1996 as they were talking about the Roswell movie. The girl wasn't that interested in the whole UFO thing at all, it was only her friends insisting it was the story her father had told her that made her come forward. I suspect should someone with your credentials contact Richard Madeley and Judy Finnegan's people then they would probably speak to you direct and you could ask them if they remember the girl's name etc.

This is a totally new angle on Roswell that, if true, gives those who say something happened a rather large stick with which to figuratively slap a few of the more vocal "nothing to see here folks" around with as it predates the 1978 Stanton Friedman research. Given the girl's father died in 1974 then the whole story was indeed known by someone else before 1978, save for the Marcel family.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Mr Carey do you believe in the theory that one reason the government is denying the existence of aliens is that they made a treaty with them to abduct humans as part of their study of earth in exchange for their technology,Also the question i asked before on the green liquid has to do with cattle mutilation since no blood was found,cattle are sometimes fed wheat grass because of the chlorophyll properties it increases fertility and it is closely resembles human blood cells,since the aliens had no digestive tract they absorb the cow blood as food to sustain their life.So do you have a answer

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

When I joined the Kevin Randle/Don Schmitt team in 1991, they had already reached the "tipping-point" regarding Roswell a year or two earlier after interviewing the rancher Mack Brazel's son, Bill plus a few additional local ranchers who were saying the same thing - that it was no weather balloon. For me, there was no "tipping-point," but there was a "solidification-point" which made any other explantion for Roswell pretty near impossible. It was after Don Schmitt and I interviewed Mack Brazel's daughter, Bessie Brazel Schreiber in person at her home in Oregon. She had been on record previously and had stated that she had been to the crash site and saw balloon-like material. She became one of the Air Force's star witnesses for their Mogul Balloon Theory of what happened. At the conclusion of the interview, after she repeated the same story, Bessie pounded the table with her fist and shouted, "No matter what I have said here, my father never lie. his word was bond, and you can take it to the bank. [Her father had said that it was a flying saucer]. A few days later, after visiting her brother Bill, she recanted her balloon story, saying that she was describing another time - not the Roswell event.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

An attempt at interjecting some humor into the conversation.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The "panic in the streets" and the "collapse of church/economy/civilization" hysterics are over. They are complete nonsense. Even the lies are bogus. Sheesh.

If they are holding onto this information it is for power and profit, and not for any concern over whether we will be bad to each other and stop going to church on sundays if we find that there are others in the universe who can fly spaceships while we still wait in line for gasoline and for the coal truck to deliver the winters heating supply and for the "doctor" to slice us open and sew up our stomachs so we can't eat too much pizza and beers.

That said -

They say that truly advanced tech will seem like magic to us. I believe it.

But think to the next step. In our world of electronics and mechanics and mathematics, what would a technology look like that was so advanced we couldn't even understand the underlying concepts?

Obvious - it would see mystical, spiiritual, dimensional, impossible. Lots of people would deny it was even possible for such a thing to exist even in theory, which is exactly the circumstance we have.

The spiritual people sense a connection between the Veil of Isis and the ET's. The materialists mostly are on the sidelines, since their paradigm simply cannot speak to the problem.

Evidence or not. the tech that the ET's must necessarily use is still and for the foreseeable future WAY beyond us, especially with our closed minds that have been programmed to think that it is only possible to have tech in the way we already understand it, as if nothing truly "new" is even possible.

The human mind must change before we ever make contact, or even are allowed to openly view these things/beings in the air.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

failte mr. carey,
thats Irish for welcome.

here's my question...
have you 1 piece of extraterrestrial evidence in your possession?
something that is confirmed not of this planet, and what is it exactly?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Really enjoyed all your answers so far! My questions: any idea why they crashed? How many more estimated prior? How many more since?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join