It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Tom Carey, and I have spent the past 22 years researching the Roswell incident. Ask me an

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
well mr..i finally have to ask you something..
i thinking of this right now, why we cant truely have a contact or see or make a relation to alien with our advanced technology right now..if in your age no technology like now its okay..but now we have everything..? and why this alien dont want to show..what they thinking? what your opinion?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
OK I missed Nick Pope and asking him, as there was one unanswered question, I don't know Tom Carey but for the sake of not missing the moment, even though this is not my biggest subject of interest, I will ask.

Firstly, I promote Spider~'s question regarding that nurse.

My question is - many documentaries, including UFO Hunters (Season 2 a.f.a.i.r), mentioned a multiple crash sites. Is it true or is this disinformation? Also, have you come across any pictures or videos regarding the crash that you are certain are real and want to share here?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Welcome Tom! Great to have you on here.

I believe Roswell has a strong case to be that of German secret technology. How much of your research can you say possibly points to it being a secret project by the Germans? Or would say for sure that the Roswell incident is indeed something of "alien" technology. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

edit on 9/3/2013 by Neysa because: Someone beat me to it.

+41 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GermanShep

The Truth is - that a 1947 model UFO crashed in the New Mexico high desert on the evening of July 2, 1947. The wreckage was discovered by a local sheep rancher the next day. On July 6, the rancher drove to Roswell with some of the wreckage and alerted the authorities there that something strange had crashed. The military followed him out to the site on the same day. On the following day, July 7, additional wreckage and small bodies were found at another location cleser to Roswell. Bodies were also found on the sheep rancher's ranch at a third site. A recovery operation was undertaken by the 509th Bomb Group located at Roswell Army Air Field just south of town. The wreckage and bodies were flown from Roswell to Wright Field (now Wright-Patterson AFB) in Dayton, OH. Some of the wreackage and bodies had first gone to Fort Worth Army Air Field prior to shipment to Wright Field. The military institued a cover-up of the entire event, first by getting control of the news coverage, then silencing the people living in and areound Roswell, as well as the ranchers near Corona, NM. The cover-up exists to this very day.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Even the Air Force says that it couldn't have been a military aircraft. We already knew that, of course.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Didn't an air force major first say they had found a metallic disk with alien bodies? Then the next day an air force colonel comes out and says it was just a weather balloon with no bodies?

The inescapable conclusion must be that a) the original air force major must be insane or psychotic to have made such a huge mistake, or b) the colonel was lying. Aren't most air force major engineers? Was the air force major who made the original statement reprimanded or institutionalized? I don't think so......

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thanks Tom for being here.
Now where did this ufo contraption come from and how exactly did it get here?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hi Tom, Thanks for coming on here to answer questions for us..

If we are to believe that a E.T spacecraft crashed in Roswell and bodies were recovered , would it be reasonable to assume that whomever sent that craft would also come on a rescue mission for the crew/craft? I guess my main question is if contact has ever happened between an advanced civilization and the U.S government then could we use the Roswell incident as the point when contact was established, and if so have you ever found any evidence of this to be true?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

To my knowledge, I am unaware that a "laser" or something like it was found amongst the wreckage. There were "wires" found that resembled what we today might call fibre optics, but no "laser" per-se.

link   
Welcome Tom and i admire you for all the hard research and time you have put into this case over the years, my questions are as follows...

1;Was there any contingency plans prior to Roswell in place by the USAF intelligence regarding possible off world/ET incidents involving the military/public, in other words was there any effective ways of the information ect being controlled, censored or manipulated... i ask this because i really believe that the ORIGINAL report issued by the military involved was genuine because no one expected any such thing to happen , they reported it as it was because there was NO guild lines or orders to prevent them doing so...

2; Can we really trust the military and government that offered THREE different explanations , they in essence LIED three times over Roswell. can we ever trust KNOW liars, in ordinary life most people would NOT. This is mu smoking gun, the change of explanations not once but THREE times... why???

3; Could we really expect the authorities of that time and even know to admit an ET device crashed and ET intelligence's were found also??? There has been many speculations as to why any government would cover up any confirmed ET existence to the world but i suspect that it was done o two accounts, stealth control of any technological understandings gained from crashed device. And panic ...

Too many discrepancies, red flags to suggest or perceive that any of the three offered lies, sorry official explanations are i any way valid.., cheers for your time...
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by TomCarey

A 1947 model? What's that?
edit on 3-9-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomCarey

Even the Air Force says that it couldn't have been a military aircraft. We already knew that, of course.

What I am saying is; If it was an experimental top secret military aircraft being tested around the time of war, I would expect the Air Force to deny that it was a military aircraft, even going so far as to want the public to believe it was aliens, anything but showing a sign of weakness (loss of money in wreckage, and state of the art aircraft failing). So to me, that is the coverup, not covering up that it was aliens, covering up that it was not aliens.

Why would I believe what the Air Force says on the matter? There is no reason to suspect that they would want me, a mere civilian to know the truth of what occurs at top secret facilities around times of war.

Although cheap, something none the less, having reports go world wide that an alien space craft crashed in the united states during that time, and the military recovered the craft, though a lie, could bring a little fear, or something, to the military minds of other nations. That the USA may have an unimaginable tech advantage.
edit on 3-9-2013 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Junkheap

So, in my opinion, the phenomen had something to do woth both the war and the onset of the nuclear age.

Can you elaborate more on this? What led you to believe this, do you think they have 'monitored' these events/subjects up until today? etc.

Thanks for your time Sir. Greatly appreciated

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TomCarey

Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy

Heard of her ?
if not, you missed out some of the more important information
A yes or no would do

+17 more 
link   

After 22 years and over 600 first and second-hand witnesses who have pointed us to an extraterrestrial answer for the event, and none, zero, nada, who have pointed us elsewhere, Sir William of Occam has nowhere else to go.

link   
Welcome to ATS and thanks for the chance to ask you.....anything.

Its been said that after the crash at Roswell, the committee of Majestic 12 was created to investigate the incident.

Does/did it exist and if so, is the committee still functioning?

ETA: Did we find silicon chip tech in the wreckage of that crash that led to our boost in advancement?

Thanks!
edit on 3-9-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

link   
Mr Carey, the Air Force claims that the bodies found were crash dummies in the Roswell case,but i did some research and it says crash dummies where used first in 1949 two years after Roswell also that it was the size of a adult male,not anything like the bodies found at Roswell,So is this another cover up by the Air Force on the bodies

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Mr. Carey, welcome to ATS from a fellow Philadelphian. My question for you: If you are 99.99% sure it was an extraterrestrial craft that crashed at Roswell, why do you think the government is so desperate to cover up knowledge of extraterrestrials from the public?

I always liked Stephen Hawking's quote best: "If the government is hiding aliens, then they're doing a better job of that than anything else they've ever done."
edit on 3-9-2013 by oldetimehockey4 because: no reason given.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Logarock

There were "wires" found that resembled what we today might call fibre optics, but no "laser" per-se.

I am curious why you stated "what we today might call fibre optics" since fiber optics have been around since 1800s.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join