It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Tom Carey, and I have spent the past 22 years researching the Roswell incident. Ask me an

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Almost all of the first-hand witnesses were warned not to talk about what they saw. The witnesses to the bodies were especially targeted for silencing, some at the expense of their lives as well as the lives of their family members, including their children. A goodly number of the second-hand witnesses were told by their first-hand sources who gave them their story never to talk about it.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

Believe it or not, I have never discussed with Don Schmitt or Kevin Randle in the 22 years that I have known them the questions of where "they" come from or why "they" are here. So, I can't help you there. I am skeptical about creation myths as UFO allegories, as well as the entire notion of ancient astronauts helping out stone age tribes or bronze age, proto-civilizations. And no, there is no evidence that the ancient aliens migh have genetically "attered" a population of Miocene or Pliocene proto-apes to set it on the pathway to us. For my money, the fossil record can demonstrate a pretty good continuum from the 3+ million year-old Australopithecus afarensis ("Lucy) down through Homo habilis ("handy man"), Homo erectus ("Upright man") to Homo sapiens (wise man = us).

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
why do u answer sertain quistions yet u ignore others

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I will be speaking at the Philadelphia UFO Conference at a hotel in Langhorne, Bucks County during the weekend of Oct. 4th, 5th and 6th this year.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by skcussta

At least i did get a answer from Mr.Carey than Mr Pope and i asked at least 7 questions are so to Mr Pope which i didn't think my questions where beyond the scope of Mr.Popes profession as a member of the MOD

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TomCarey

How do you determine if accounts from witnesses claiming they saw ET bodies are credible and true? I could probably pass a lie detector test when claiming I saw ET bodies, after all if I truly believe it to be the truth, I would not know I was lying.

The odds are that it was military craft. The earth is a relatively large place. Out of how much area of earth exists, how much of that area is covered by military bases? What then are the odds that intelligent creatures who have mastered long distance space travel, traveled all the way to earth, and then crashed very close to a military base.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Mr Carey have you heard reports that the alien bodies were actually Japanese captives used as human guinea pigs to provide data of the effects of radiation for use in the NEPA Program,as you are well aware it wouldn't be the first time that government forces has used humans for testing

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Do you know if the crash site(s) carry any anomaly with respect to radioactive decay ?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I guess you didn't look at this possibility because Nitinol was the best choice at the time. It0s still in it's first stage of development, but still ..

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
And again: what verifiable evidence (no supposition) do you have for a an extraterrestrial crash in Roswell all those decades ago? No 'razors' and no 'read my book' either.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Mr. Carey, first of all, thank you for visiting ATS and inviting us to ask you anything. We are very honoured.

I do not wish to take your precious time, so, I'll go right to the point:

Does Greys truly exists on Earth? Their descriptions states clearly that they have a huge head, a very long and slim neck, and a very small body, with no muscular strenght.

Yet, that directly contradicts Earth's gravity law. No being with such a small and tiny body can support such big and heavy head, and most importantly, the long and thin neck itself wouldn't be able to support the head. Long story short, the neck would break, and the body would fall under the weight.

On Earth, all beings, that is humans or animals, have first of all a large and short neck, in proportions to the being's head size, and an equally proportioned and muscular body, unlike Greys

So I cannot understand how Greys can even walk or fly at low altitude on Earth, such as claimed.

Could you please enlighten me? Can Greys really interact on Earth, or are they rather an elaborate military/governmental illusion, to keep us away from discovering the real aliens visiting us?

Thank you,

Starheart.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
And again: what verifiable evidence (no supposition) do you have for a an extraterrestrial crash in Roswell all those decades ago? No 'razors' and no 'read my book' either.

Then this seems a pointless thread for you to post in, if you have already come to the conclusion that nothing happened. It is just clogging up the thread and detracting from other posters who have gone out their way to ask thoughtful questions and an individual who has gone out of his way to give answers to the best of his ability. If you feel there is no merit to the Roswell UFO incident, please feel free to leave rather than trying to persuade an individual who has spent 22 years studying it and has a differing opinion to try and convince you otherwise.
edit on 4-9-2013 by The 5th because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thank you for being here. John Lear said when he heard Lou Baldin's accounts of ET crafts and the core story it sounded right. Any comments on lou"s claims? Maybe a comment on one or two author's stories who checked out. I would like to establish a disinformation proof pattern of truth.
edit on 4-9-2013 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

--to me,the best person to ask is...someone that personally experienced this..i've ALWAYS believed this story anyway...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th

Then this seems a pointless thread for you to post in, if you have already come to the conclusion that nothing happened. It is just clogging up the thread and detracting from other posters who have gone out their way to ask thoughtful questions and an individual who has gone out of his way to give answers to the best of his ability. If you feel there is no merit to the Roswell UFO incident, please feel free to leave rather than trying to persuade an individual who has spent 22 years studying it and has a differing opinion to try and convince you otherwise.
edit on 4-9-2013 by The 5th because: (no reason given)

'Clogging up a thread … ,' well with all the posts this one has ganered, I do not see my query to Mr Ask Me Anything causing constipation.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th

Then this seems a pointless thread for you to post in, if you have already come to the conclusion that nothing happened. It is just clogging up the thread and detracting from other posters who have gone out their way to ask thoughtful questions and an individual who has gone out of his way to give answers to the best of his ability.

The guy makes a living out of Roswell (see his rather large book advertisement on the opening post) and nothing he has said proves anything. I would bet that you weren't around in 1947 and Roswell is just another conspiratorial wet dream for you.

Yes and if you fully read the thread, your original question would of been answered along with an honest account of how much money he makes, relatively. It's irrelevant how he makes his money, but seeing as you point out it is from this, then that goes to show how popular a topic, research point and field this seems to be. You are reminiscent of a spoilt child, throwing his toys out of the pram because someone has told you that what you are doing is inappropriate and you should stop. Certainly childlike in your last statement, which goes to show more about your character than mine.

Without derailing this thread further, as originally pointed out, if you have completely made your mind up or disbelieve anything the OP has to offer after 22 years worth of research, then please move on and find another thread, so it runs smoothly for those that want to actively engage and use this opportunity to ask questions rather than challenging and expecting the OP to make them believe something otherwise.

Good Day.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

Not really, but over the years listening to people talk about their reasoning for fact behind the Roswell 'crash', no one hypothesis stands up. The truth is: we do not know what happened, but a lot of people make money off it like every other notorious unexplained event in this dominion.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Tom,

There was a question on page 2 and 11 asking you the same thing.

I would really like your take on it....

I KNOW we have ET's and Space Crafts in our Universe and Planet... WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE? (I put it in all caps of hopes maybe the caps will make you read the ?) lol

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join