It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Addresses American Muslim Brotherhood Linked ISNA Convention

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Egyptian Media Says Obama is a Muslim Brotherhood Member

Well this does explain how in the last decade we went from fighting AQ to aiding them, and putting the MB in power.

Or

We just have a completely incompetent Potus that is the laughing stock of the globe.
edit on 3-9-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
here's one video.

It's all praise.....

"Message from President Obama for ISNA Convention"

Published on Aug 31, 2013

This is a message from President Barack Obama for Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)'s 50th Convention 2013

Way 'ta go Barack !!

:::;;;
Edit:: here's the other video
"ISNA 50th Anniversary Messages"

edit on Sep-03-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So he went to one very questionable secret group ...
And he went to one interfaith service so he could give lip service about the Boston bomber.
GOT IT!
So much for him 'going all the time' to other-than-muslim groups.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by BritofTexas
Two seconds on Google.
News World news Barack Obama Obama criticised for addressing 'secretive' Christian group's prayer breakfast
Obama Invokes Christian Scripture and God During Interfaith Service — and Pledges Boston Terrorists ‘Will Face Justice’
If you want any more, do your own legwork.

From this article (2010)

Obama spurned calls from ethics and gay rights groups to boycott the event run by the Fellowship, an organisation characterised by critics as a secretive, elitist group that wields influence through religious gatherings sometimes funded by defence contractors and foreign powers.
The organisation is headed by Doug Coe, who critics say has praised the organising abilities of Hitler and Osama bin Laden.

Nobody asked for ones where all the "Christians" were Happy about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Once a Muslim always a Muslim, I can not believe that he can openly support the Muslim brotherhood that are nothing but terrorist, that shows what kind of crap is running our country in the highest seat of the nation.

We truly are losing our nation and we just complain about it with nothing else to do.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

We hear ya Marge, but it's our congress that should be doing something, and they are all but worthless, so I guess you are right, we are doing nothing to get them doing something!

I don't know what to do. Do you? I have written my congressmen and senators, to no avail. I frankly have given up on it. I think I am just waiting for the masses to take action en mass, but apparently the masses are waiting for the same thing. It's not like I, as an example, living in Los Angeles can just drop what I'm doing daily and go march by myself on the steps in Washington.

It's clear nothing will change until someone in a high position faulters badly. I sure hope there are people working for the good of the people in the shadows.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I have done the same too, to the point that in the latest complain I was getting personalized letter head letters from them.

Still when you have a corruption soo big in government we the people are nothing but a pest that the elite just have to do with.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
We all thought Libya had moved on – it has, but into lawlessness and ruin

the government, which is largely dominated by the Muslim Brotherhood

Government authority is disintegrating in all parts of the country putting in doubt claims by American, British and French politicians that Nato’s military action in Libya in 2011 was an outstanding example of a successful foreign military intervention which should be repeated in Syria.
www.independent.co.uk...
The Interior Minister, Mohammed al-Sheikh, resigned last month in frustration at being unable to do his job, saying in a memo sent to Mr Zeidan that he blamed him for failing to build up the army and the police. He accused the government, which is largely dominated by the Muslim Brotherhood, of being weak and dependent on tribal support

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join