It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Addresses American Muslim Brotherhood Linked ISNA Convention

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
For those interested ... Obama sent a video of himself gushing about the Islamic Society of North America (Muslim Brotherhood in America) to their convention recently. The guest speaker list for the convention is rather startling. So is the funding for the group. Of course, their website looks completely peaceful and innocent.

The Official Site of the Islamic Society of North America
Video of Obama available there.

Video Here
(I couldn't find a stand alone you tube to post)
And I tried to find a complete text of it ... but can't.

Obama Addresses American Muslim Brotherhood Convention

President Obama addressed the 50th annual convention of the Islamic Society of North America via videotape, praising the U.S.Muslim Brotherhood entity for its partnership with his administration. A Clarion Project report showed that the convention’s roster of speakers includes many extremists.

The gathering is anything but a testament to American tradition. The speaker with the most sessions (eight), Zaid Shakir, preached earlier this year that the U.S. Constitution is flawed because it grants equality to Muslims and non-Muslims.

Siraj Wahhaj, who is teaching five sessions, has a history of anti-American preaching and now advises Muslims to avoid discussion ofSharia because “we are not there yet.”

Islamic Society of North America = ISNA Made up of Muslim Brotherhood members. Considering how comfortable he is with anti-America killers like Bill Ayers, I guess he won't mind the roster of the ISNA Convention.

“I’m especially grateful to the work that ISNA has done to advance interfaith understanding and cooperation here at home and around the world,” Obama said.

ISNA’s Office of Interfaith and Community Alliances is led by Sayyid Syeed, previously the Secretary-General of ISNA. In 2006, he was recorded saying, “Our job is to change the constitution of America.”

Obama Addresses Convention of Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood Linked ISNA

"The Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) was established in July 1981 by U.S-based members of the Muslim Brotherhood with a background as leaders of the Muslim Students Association (MSA). As author and terrorism expert Steven Emerson puts it, ISNA “grew out of the Muslim Students Association, which also was founded by Brotherhood members.” Indeed, Muslim Brothers would dominate ISNA's leadership throughout the Society's early years. Striving “to advance the cause of Islam and serve Muslims in North America so as to enable them to adopt Islam as a complete way of life,” ISNA was highly dependent upon Saudi funding during its early years." -- from Discover the Networks

Side note - This was in the news recently -
Egyptian Media Says Obama is a Muslim Brotherhood Member

So ... Obama did a good thing in sending his video message to the Islamic Society of North America Convention? Or was he showing favoritism/agenda? Afterall .. he didn't send one to the Southern Baptist Convention or the Catholic Bishops Conventions, etc etc.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

interfaith understanding and cooperation?

I'll be darn I guess the MB must have missed the mark when it came to respecting the interfaith relationships in Egypt, when they burned down the churches.

This
www.westernjournalism.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I thought Obama was gonna try to be a great leader. That's the attitude he's tried to make us believe. Yet, he gets very involved with muslim and black agendas week after week. He could have been a great president, had he tried to never side with one group over another continually.

A president needs to stay impartial to his citizens. Like a good father that never favors one child over another.

Anyway, I know there's lots of room for criticism of Obama, but for me his fatal flaw is that he used his great position to further his personal agenda to such a great degree. All presidents do that, but they al least try to fake that they care about everyone.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Odd. The video's audio doesn't work. Anyone else have issue with the audio?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

A president needs to stay impartial to his citizens.

I think about that often, how he has used his position to divide rather than unite, stirring racial tensions instead of being peace maker.

And I believe he knows exactly what he is doing.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
Odd. The video's audio doesn't work. Anyone else have issue with the audio?

No. I"m getting it just fine. I gave two places that the video could be seen and heard.
Give them both a try. Or google it. But I"m hearing just fine ....

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stormdancer777
he has used his position to divide rather than unite, stirring racial tensions instead of being peace maker..

Yes. Mr. Nobel Peace Prize sure plays favorites. And his favorites are anything Muslim as well as immediately assuming the popular black position in a discussion even in the face of facts that disprove it. (Trayvon Martin ... the 'beer summit' with the Mass. Cop and professor, etc).

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I have to say it is really odd. I can hear the audio from the other video on the ISNA site, but cannot hear the audio from either the ISNA site or the YT version, for Obama.
edit on 3-9-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Odd ... well .... if folks have a problem with the video, then I guess they can read the snips from the news sources that are quoting some of what he said.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by Bilk22

Odd ... well .... if folks have a problem with the video, then I guess they can read the snips from the news sources that are quoting some of what he said.

I accessed it on my laptop and had no issues with that particular video. From my desktop, that video has no audio. I cleared the cache and still the same. Very strange I can hear the audio from all the other videos on that site and YT.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by stormdancer777
he has used his position to divide rather than unite, stirring racial tensions instead of being peace maker..

Yes. Mr. Nobel Peace Prize sure plays favorites. And his favorites are anything Muslim as well as immediately assuming the popular black position in a discussion even in the face of facts that disprove it. (Trayvon Martin ... the 'beer summit' with the Mass. Cop and professor, etc).

Obama with the help of who knows what, is destabilizing the area purposely, Egypt caught on.

Everywhere our military has gone since Bush, has dealt a death blow to Christians in the regions.

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

cnsnews.com...

According to the International Society for Human Rights, 80 percent of all acts of religious persecution worldwide in 2012 were directed against Christians. This surge in discrimination against Christian communities in countries where they have lived for many centuries can be explained largely by increasing Islamist militancy and the rise of political Islam in the wake of the Arab Spring.

Read more: www.dailystar.com.lb...
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: www.dailystar.com.lb...)

And Obama and the world remain silent.

But then again the propaganda war against Christianity has been going full steam for decades, leaving many happy to see its demise.
www.persecution.org...
edit on 103030p://bTuesday2013 by stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 113030p://bTuesday2013 by stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

working for me bilk.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Obama sent a video and Bush sent an aide to speak so what? I do not know what Clinton, Bush Sr, and Reagan did but I am sure it was something similar. What I fine interesting is Obama speaks at Christian groups all the time and in never makes headlines at ATS.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Obama sent a video and Bush sent an aide to speak so what? I do not know what Clinton, Bush Sr, and Reagan did but I am sure it was something similar. What I fine interesting is Obama speaks at Christian groups all the time and in never makes headlines at ATS.

Yes, they are all in on it, it is a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

He does? You are right i have not heard that. Will have to google it. unless you've got a link to share.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
What I fine interesting is Obama speaks at Christian groups all the time and in never makes headlines at ATS.

Obama speaks to Christian groups .. all the time? Really? Haven't heard a word about it.
Do you have some links to show this??
I've heard him send nasty grams to the Catholic Bishops Conference.
But I haven't heard him send videos drooling over Christians like he did the ISNA convention.

Obama sends greetings to radical Islam group but ignores Christian suffering in Egypt

The spokesman of the White House who…was asked ‘What is the red line for the Christians in Egypt?’ he mocked and said, ‘I didn’t bring my red pen,” he noted.

“So I think it was a mockery and not at its place and really shame on him also,” he said.

Radical Islamists, many members of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood, attacked at least 60 churches, Christian businesses, and institutions in the days following the crackdown against supporters of ousted President Mohammed Morsi.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Actually if you google "Obama speech christian" you don't get a line-up of speeches to christians. You get a few discussions on the couple of times he's spoken about christians, but not a line up of speeches.

So either Google is not up to date, or there are not a lot of obama speeches to christian conventions.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by MrSpad

He does? You are right i have not heard that. Will have to google it. unless you've got a link to share.

Two seconds on Google.

News World news Barack Obama Obama criticised for addressing 'secretive' Christian group's prayer breakfast

Obama Invokes Christian Scripture and God During Interfaith Service — and Pledges Boston Terrorists ‘Will Face Justice’

If you want any more, do your own legwork.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

reply to post by MrSpad

Two seconds on Google.

News World news Barack Obama Obama criticised for addressing 'secretive' Christian group's prayer breakfast

Obama Invokes Christian Scripture and God During Interfaith Service — and Pledges Boston Terrorists ‘Will Face Justice’

Read my post above, you are a little late. And by the way, your links are not what we are looking for. We are just looking for speeches made to christian groups like mr spad mentioned. Speeches with an "s". Invoking scripture after the boston bombings is not a speech to a christian convention. I'll give you the fellowship prayer breakfast, but that's only one, one. MrSpad implied many more.

And no one asked you to do ANY legwork.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas

reply to post by MrSpad

Two seconds on Google.

From this article (2010)

Obama spurned calls from ethics and gay rights groups to boycott the event run by the Fellowship, an organisation characterised by critics as a secretive, elitist group that wields influence through religious gatherings sometimes funded by defence contractors and foreign powers.

The organisation is headed by Doug Coe, who critics say has praised the organising abilities of Hitler and Osama bin Laden.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join