It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Evidence of Past Rebel Chemical Weapon Use and being caught red handed with 2kg of Sarin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
While doing a bit of research on the Syrian Crisis,I came across 2 news articles ,which according to the search feature have yet to be discussed.They add to the mounting evidence that the Rebels, both have obtained and are willing to use chemical weapons. In this case ,Sarin Gas

The first link is from Russia today dated May 30th 2013 Claiming that Syrian terroists have been found in Turkey with 2kg of Sarin
2 kg of Sarin found

Turkish security forces found a 2kg cylinder with sarin gas after searching the homes of Syrian militants from the Al-Qaeda linked Al-Nusra Front who were previously detained, Turkish media reports. The gas was reportedly going to be used in a bomb.

The sarin gas was found in the homes of suspected Syrian Islamists detained in the southern provinces of Adana and Mersia following a search by Turkish police on Wednesday, reports say. The gas was allegedly going to be used to carry out an attack in the southern Turkish city of Adana.

On Monday, Turkish special anti-terror forces arrested 12 suspected members of the Al-Nusra Front, the Al-Qaeda affiliated group which has been dubbed "the most aggressive and successful arm” of the Syrian rebels

So this is evidence that they can at the very least obtain said materials.

The second article is a bbc 1 dated 6th may 2013 Regarding UN weapon inspector Carla De Ponte.

She explains that there is evidence that the rebel forces have used chemical weapons ,although she goes on to say she cant be 100 % sure.

Evidence for rebel sarin gas use

Testimony from victims of the conflict in Syria suggests rebels have used the nerve agent, sarin, a leading member of a UN commission of inquiry has said.

Carla Del Ponte told Swiss TV that there were "strong, concrete suspicions but not yet incontrovertible proof".

Ms Del Ponte did not rule out the possibility that government forces might also have used chemical weapons.

Later, the commission stressed that it had "not reached conclusive findings" as to their use by any parties.

"As a result, the commission is not in a position to further comment on the allegations at this time," a statement added.

The BBC's Imogen Foulkes in Geneva says the statement was terse and shows that the UN was taken by surprise at Ms Del Ponte's remarks

I am not sure why these things have been overlooked as they are quite important due to recent events.
The evidence just seems to be mounting up.

Sorry if these events have been discussed before ,I did a search and could not find them.

edit on 3-9-2013 by maythetruthbeknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
But they are the good guys. They are gassing innocent people in the name of democracy so thats ok.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by greavsie1971

Its a shame most mainstream media seems to deny the facts . Or if the story is reported it is only given a short exposure.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I remember that event. Watched a video that scarred me for life of the results of the use. Thought at first it was Assad but then, it came out that it was likely the rebels that used it. Was utterly horrified but that's not part of the dialogue today, is it? It's all about Assad. UK was spot on to stay out of this fray as I don't think that it's been resolved as to who has done what yet with evidence pointing in both directions, not just one.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

I am very glad that the UK have stayed out of this whole mess, however when the attack does happen ,I suspect things will escalate pretty fast, and regrettably we will be dragged into the conflict.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

Here is an article from March 24.

The Israeli paper Haaretz also reported that it was the Al-CIAeda rebels...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-9-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

wow ,good catch. Even more evidence mounting up and from an Israeli newspaper as well....
So it is pretty clear that both sides possess chemical weapons. Who benefits from there use?????

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

These stories were brought up by British MP David Davis in the parliamentary debate.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Thank you for that video. I was unable to watch the debate live. However I will see if I can find it online as you have sparked my interest.At least these stories have been discussed in public and not hidden.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
There is a recent thread on this same subject, but it's 10 pages long.
A fresh look is required because over the weekend a scholar Joseph Bedonski published a long article that caught Rush Limbaugh's eye and he just finished discussing how huge the repercussions for Obama will be when the truth is revealed.
See rushlimbaugh.com

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Live Senate debate seeking approval for strikes
debate

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Funny enough, I did post this back in May when the story broke but ATS gave it no attention. Unless events appear to directly affect people, no one cares, so it is nice to see some interest into this story from the folks here.

Turkey finds sarin in homes of al-Nusra (Al Qaeda) terrorists'

And ATS was also aware that the UN accused the rebels of using chemical weapons in May.

UN accuses Syrian rebels of chemical weapons use

And it was also reported June 1st that Al Qaeda was busted in Iraq making sarin gas, another story that got no traction here.

Al-Qaeda cell producing saring gas busted in Iraq

It's stories like these that makes me believes Assad did not use chemical weapons and Al Nursa did.

edit on 3-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I did indeed search. Oh well ... This subject needs to get all the attention it deserves, These are dangerous times we are living in. You can almost hear the war drums beating. Assad is not going to put up with surgical strikes and there will be a full blown war in the region ... Based on what ? US intel telling us Assad did it but the public cant see it. I am not buying it.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I'm glad your post got some attention so more people are aware of this information. I try to post this in any and all threads related to Syria and chemical weapons so people understand Al Qaeda, and the rebels, most definitely do have chemical weapons, and not only that, they've been using them YET no issues from the Western gov'ts about it. Nope, in fact they get sent more "non lethal" military aid... like a hundred million.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Certainly hope the UN investigation (the forensics) will be aired.

Seems the Mainstream is only concerned about bombing another Middle Eastern country, regardless.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Syria in the last two years has been inundated with factions of all kind waiting for the decimation of Assad and his army.

The sad truth is that while those rebels has been funded by the US and allies many of the factions groups are nothing but terrorist and Jihadist, they have not problem with the gassing of civilians in Syria as long as they get the desirable result.

And Us attack to finish destabilizing the country and open the door for them to fight each other for power while screwing the people.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I feared press.tv, but its straight from the BBC. But its almost certain Syria wouldnt use Chemical warfare, unless parts of the military decided to do so without the orders of Assad. He would have invited international intervention on himself, using the gas would have gained him no strategic advantage on the field whatsoever and his forces were advancig as it is.

With that being said its hard to pick somone to side with in Syria, but I doubt there will be many people whom go with whoever used chemical warfare on civillians, for military gains or to create political pressure in a false flag.

The sad truth is that while those rebels has been funded by the US and allies many of the factions groups are nothing but terrorist and Jihadist, they have not problem with the gassing of civilians in Syria as long as they get the desirable result

Even worse, most of these groups wouldnt exist without funds from the west and act under direct orders of their handlers for hard currency.
edit on 5-9-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

Exactly, now lets think a littler bit about who the Assad Army really are, they are people like our own army, with families whiting the people in Syria, most of the 3 biggest Rebels factions, the Syria jihadist Rebels, Al-Qaida and the Muslim brotherhood are outsiders, then you have about 8 smaller factions groups that are working independent from each other to secure their regions of interest, all those is actually going on within Syria but you don't get to hear about it, just like Iraq was divided in three regions when the US took Saddam.

Who are the ones to win with a Chemical attack, the peoples Assad Army or the foreigners terrorist that are within the nation.

Sometimes I wonder how our own government works, they have no conscience as long as the desirable result is achieve to feed the corporate interest.

For what I have research the chemicals were supply from Turkey, Turkey is a big ally of the US.

But when it comes to information and news we in the US will get what the government wants us to hear and the rest of the news are just speculations, unreliable and lies.

top topics

join