It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Gribble's Audio UFO Collection.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Recent NUFORC report where "Commercial Pilots Communicate With UFO Using Aircraft Lights' (sourced by The Anomalist).

link

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Karl 12,

I wanted to THANK YOU for both posting the initial excellent thread, and this follow up post. I am relatively new to the ATS forum, albeit I am not new to a very sincere long term interest in the UFO subject.

I never knew about this amazing AUDIO database! What a colossal collection of UFO reporting.

It truly is ridiculous that highly qualified professionals such as these two pilots should be psychologically and professionally dissuaded from reporting skilled observations such as those contained in this report. I was saddened to read that this event actually took place some 25 years ago due to the propaganda war that has raged now for so long.

What REALLY disturbs me is the fact that agencies such as NUFORS are discouraged from even existing due to everything being directed to his majesty RB. I personally do not find favor with that whole set up as I feel it merely serves to bury high quality reporting away from the real public information sector.

Thanks Again!

posted on Jan, 14 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryptoXparaMental

I never knew about this amazing AUDIO database! What a colossal collection of UFO reporting.

Thanks very much for the reply mate and it really is a great collection of raw UFO reporting.

originally posted by: CryptoXparaMental

It truly is ridiculous that highly qualified professionals such as these two pilots should be psychologically and professionally dissuaded from reporting skilled observations such as those contained in this report. I was saddened to read that this event actually took place some 25 years ago due to the propaganda war that has raged now for so long.

I'd imagine 'non reporting' of UFO encounters goes on a lot in the aviation industry mate - Ted Roe's paper below gives other relevant examples if you've not seen it before.

NARCAP receives reports from pilots and aviation professionals via email and other sources. During one week in the summer of 2001 NARCAP received reports from a number of current and former pilots, the majority of whom were commercial airmen. A review of some of the commentary from these pilots who have seen UAP includes the following:

Pilot Commentary:

"We didn't say anything. We figured nobody would believe us."
Charter Pilot

"Upon return to my domicile, JFK, I reported our sighting to the proper authorities. I was shortly visited by two federal investigators who evidently thought I was hallucinating for one of them stated he had seen spaceships while fishing in Great South Bay and was quite obviously trying to prove that I was a loony."
Captain, Pan Am (ret.)

"It must have been Huge! We were all due back at JFK about the same time two days later so I waited in the crew ready room to talk to them. None of them wanted to talk! They were afraid management would take them off of flying status and have them tested for booze and drugs. The story never came out!"
Flight Engineer, TWA (ret.)

"a group of lights in the air appeared at our 12o'clock position. I called departure control and asked them if they had any traffic in that area. When they came back and said NO, what do you see, I said no, just checking. For at that time when a pilot reported seeing a UFO he was in a lot of trouble."
Captain, Ozark Airlines (ret.)

"I, and Flight crew saw something (in broad daylight) that did things that no known aircraft could do without killing any living thing inside. I will only give sketchy details to protect the privacy of the rest of the crew. If you are interested, and all information (is) kept anonymous, contact me. I will not present myself for public ridicule."
Captain, NW (ret.)

PDF - Aviation Safety in America: Under-Reporting Bias of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena and Recommended Solutions. Ted Roe

Cheers!
edit on 24-4-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Robert Gribble discussing UFO reports submitted to NUFORC - see 34:15.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Playlist from UFORETRO - Gribble NUFIRC reports.

Full List

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Pretty great interview with Peter Davenport regarding the history of NUFORC:

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Pretty great interview with Peter Davenport regarding the history of NUFORC:

And a pretty great thread overall!
A very belated flag for you; this is all new to me.

What an ear-popping (and eye-popping) collection of as-it-happens audios - possibly one of the most important threads this forum has ever presented.

Deserves 200 flags, mate.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Disclosure is here.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Ah happy listening mate and thanks for the post, am going through some of the occupant reports at the mo and there's high strangeness afoot!

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Aviation Safety in America: Under-Reporting Bias of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena and Recommended Solutions. Ted Roe

New link - see 8:

www.narcap.org...

Ted Roe discussing NARCAP pilot UFO reports:

See 58:20

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Some relevant info on Peter Davemport's UFO sighting on July 17th, 1954 and how it led to him taking over the reigns from Robert Gribble at NUFORC.

Also lots of other reports of unidentified flying objects at drive in movie theatres.

See 19:40

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Bob Gribble takes an interesting call.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Father and daughter contact Gribble regarding UFO over Roy, Utah in 1976 (sourced by EyesOnCinema).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join