Bombshell: Syria's 'chemical weapons' turn out to be sodium fluoride used in the U.S. water suppl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hmmm. very interesting. I just read about Sarin gas and how it works. Sodium fluoride would work like this when it hits the stomach I suppose, causing hydrofluoric acid. Usually that effects the upper valve of the stomach though causing problems with acid reflux. High chlorine levels can cause this also, noting that chloride in salt and chlorine are not the same thing.

I doubt if the amount of hydrofluoric acid from water does any more than screw up our digestive system and dumb us down. People with high stomach acid would be at more risk.....that is why they are telling people to lower salt intake since salt is needed to make stomach acid. Since fluoride makes you pee, it could cause a lot of mineral depletion problems in people, which lowers energy levels. This may be beneficial for those who sit behind a desk for eight hours a day and are not active but it is not good for those who desire to do stuff or work at hard jobs. I guess less energy would hurt production in factories and lower productivity of construction workers.

Sorry for getting off track OP, but I don't think we have to worry about the fluoride in water quickly killing us unless we drink over ten glasses a day and have lowered kidney output. The only way to have lowered kidney output would be if our bodies chloride levels were too low.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Hmmm. very interesting. I just read about Sarin gas and how it works. Sodium fluoride would work like this when it hits the stomach I suppose, causing hydrofluoric acid. Usually that effects the upper valve of the stomach though causing problems with acid reflux. High chlorine levels can cause this also, noting that chloride in salt and chlorine are not the same thing.

I doubt if the amount of hydrofluoric acid from water does any more than screw up our digestive system and dumb us down. People with high stomach acid would be at more risk.....that is why they are telling people to lower salt intake since salt is needed to make stomach acid. Since fluoride makes you pee, it could cause a lot of mineral depletion problems in people, which lowers energy levels. This may be beneficial for those who sit behind a desk for eight hours a day and are not active but it is not good for those who desire to do stuff or work at hard jobs. I guess less energy would hurt production in factories and lower productivity of construction workers.

Sorry for getting off track OP, but I don't think we have to worry about the fluoride in water quickly killing us unless we drink over ten glasses a day and have lowered kidney output. The only way to have lowered kidney output would be if our bodies chloride levels were too low.

The author thought he was being funny its really about how they test for sarin. If you were to take hair samples in the united states you would have positive hits for sarin because of fluoride.Has nothing to do with fluoride being dangerous or a chemical weapon. His argument is how do we know sarin was used in syria the administrations claims they took samples. Well since fluoride uses the same indicator they could have been exposed to fluoride instead of sarin. Hes having fun and trying to make the government look stupid which isnt hard.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This needs to go viral... Chemical weapons are being used against all of humanity, not just Syria.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
How did I know this would be a natural news article?
x9999

His point being that one of the components is sodium fluoride. The same thing that is pushed on us daily, that is supposedly good for us is used in a chemical nerve agent killing people.

The equivalent of saying water is used in drug manufacturing so we are all on drugs. (Which is ironic because actual prozac albeit very minute amounts are actually found in drinking water because processing facilities are unable to completely remove it.)

The chemical make up of sarin is: [(CH3)2CHO]CH3P(O)F

So the only thing the Sodium Fluoride is doing is tossing the F on the end. And it seems it should be listed as a precursor to the manufacture. Anyone with very basic knowledge of chemistry would compare this to the likes of saying OMG we're all gonna die from cyanide poisoning eating apples!

edit on 3-9-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

So true...
Just add the "F" on the end to understand IT'S POISON !!! lol

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Why does BS need to go viral?

The health ranger is nothing more than an attention seeking moron.

Harsh I know, but the stupidity on his website hurts my poor brain.

I wish he'd come visit ATS, there are plenty of members here that would tear him a new one.

Would be rather enjoyable to watch.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

I see that you're comparing something containing 90% sodium fluoride with toothpaste that contains 0.24% sodium fluoride, but I don't get your point.

D you think the two compare somehow?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

yesterday i put up a link to the UK article here: reply to post by St Udio

and the chemicals sodium fluoride and potassium fluoride being OKed for Sale and Shipment to Syria
see: www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

the issue being that these components are part of a nerve agent mixture and should NOT have neen allowed to be exported to a 'Terror state' Syria...

the Jury is still out... i guess because these components are used in other useful products & treatments also
and as your thread points out ...in lesser ppm quantities, the sodium fluoride is not a poison but a useful water purifier...

i put that article in my post to point out the fact that governments allow dangerous stuff to be shipped tp questionable recipients... but by the big players in the economy ~who in turn make political contributions~

i bet that somewhere in the world that Machete' are being shipped to the Congo because there is money transfers being made on several levels
edit on 3-9-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

I see that you're comparing something containing 90% sodium fluoride with toothpaste that contains 0.24% sodium fluoride, but I don't get your point.

It says poison... in all cases... CALL THE POISON CONTROL FOR EVEN .24 PERCENT RIGHT ON THE LABEL !!!

IT IS POISON... ENJOY IT

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

good

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate

Originally posted by boncho
How did I know this would be a natural news article?
x9999

His point being that one of the components is sodium fluoride. The same thing that is pushed on us daily, that is supposedly good for us is used in a chemical nerve agent killing people.

The equivalent of saying water is used in drug manufacturing so we are all on drugs. (Which is ironic because actual prozac albeit very minute amounts are actually found in drinking water because processing facilities are unable to completely remove it.)

The chemical make up of sarin is: [(CH3)2CHO]CH3P(O)F

So the only thing the Sodium Fluoride is doing is tossing the F on the end. And it seems it should be listed as a precursor to the manufacture. Anyone with very basic knowledge of chemistry would compare this to the likes of saying OMG we're all gonna die from cyanide poisoning eating apples!

So true...
Just add the "F" on the end to understand IT'S POISON !!! lol

Wooooooo Spooky!

Ever have coffee?
Very weak attempt by either uneducated, misinformed, ignorant, or all of the above... to try and do the exact same thing we have been pointing out this entire thread!

All the above of course are warnings for caffeine, and you will find them all over in many places. Usually in bulk, manufacturing or wholesale trade of the product. Putting this on an end user/consumer product of course would not make sense. As the concentrations and intended use are different. Welcome to Grade 10 Science!

datasheets.scbt.com...

Caffeine/Insecticide

Oh look even from your favourite source...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by wasaka

Not buying it. Natural News is pushing their natural agenda.
It's very well documented that chemical weapons - Sarin - was used.
It's just not known who used it.

Not buying it. National News is pushing there national agenda.
It's completely undocumented that the chemical weapon - Sarin - was used.
It's also reported clearly who they believe used it.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

Shhhhh!!

You're making sense. The anti-fluoride people hate people that make sense and use sensible arguments!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join