It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ass ads on the forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I often browse the recent post page at work and the ads with "spank me" and the other girl in a bikini makes it look like Im on a questionable website (if someone looks over my shoulder) - Dont get me wrong, they look great but its just a bit unexpected from this site...are those really necessary.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Apparently the adds target YOU specifically - Like the adds I see are adds of local flights etc..

Have you been browsing bums?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
thought you was going to be talking about Assad on a forum,

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
Apparently the adds target YOU specifically - Like the adds I see are adds of local flights etc..

Have you been browsing bums?

Haha, nope! It was installed recently and I havent searched a single bum yet (honest

My home PC on the other-hand..well thats another story. jks

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

So this thread isnt about Assad?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I love it when people don't realize they are on an Adwords driven media forum, then complain about the ads they're seeing.

You guys just can't help yourselves!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I don't even get ads... I'm missing me some ass?!?!? That's not fair x.x
But Sad to see this wasn't about Assad

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Haha, I think I should maybe change the title to buttocks or something..This thread is not about Assad

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenem

if you use chrome or firefox download an exstention called adblock it removes every single add on ats

nvm ats is against blocking its ass ads
edit on 3-9-2013 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2013 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenem

As others are saying, something you did or your computer did brought the ads on. I once did a research bit on drugs for another site and had a real dandy time explaining for a couple months, why I was having bong and grow light ads coming up all over. Google's ad tracking follows you and don't even ask me how. I wish I knew entirely. Most is obvious, but they have their ways beyond the obvious. I've seen that much in other ways.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This ass ad thread has the potential of a comical weapon!!!

Curiosity got me here, so I may be on Mars.

Now imagine if a company can follow you and know what you are looking into to target what they perceive as your desires, you know the government has something even better in store. Then again, it's government, so...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The ads I'm seeing have leather coats and hotels in Virginia.
Recently we booked a hotel in Virginia and I've been browsing
looking for a brown leather vest for my daughter to go to
Comic Con as Micheon from Walking Dead.

So ... the ads I see are based on things I've done online.

What have YOU been doing online to get 'ass ads' ??

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Sometimes I search for various sex toys and othe such questionable items just to see what kind of cool ads I can get to show up on ats.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Looks like Assad isn't the topic.

The only adds that I get are for yachts and jet charter, no ass ads. Never get any adds for Refer, MPP, Bulker or Gen cargo even though they are a frequent search item for me. I guess they are not exactly popular search items.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Yay, I installed the Firefox ad blocker and no more bums appear on my page and I can safely browse ATS at work once again

I have honestly never used this machine for nawty stuff so not sure how that happened.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Ah, specifically tailored for the user ... that explains the MAGNUM® Lubricated Condoms ads

join