It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going on in Ft. Wayne, IN ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Maybe nothing but two separate stories have been in the news:

www.theindychannel.com...

and

www.wishtv.com...

The 1st story is about mysterious loud booming sounds in the area and the 2nd is a about a recently filmed UFO.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Im originally from Fort Wayne... I'll ask around and see if anyone heard anything else...

Im headed back there over Thanksgiving and will be on the look out!

Thanks for the info

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apocwww.wishtv.com...

About the UFO, the photgrapher should have supplied more information, most importantly it's flight pattern. Too bad they didnt provide a link to a clip of the video. From the pic in the article it looks like a really clear shot of it and you could probably tell a lot from it's flight path. I'd guess that if it was heading straight down to the Earth's surface it's most likely falling space junk but if not then i have no clue what it could be.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thanks for at least a heads up Apoc. I have heard about the supposed "UFO" video, but not the loud booming thing. I just moved to Indy, and ever since it seems like all this, what can only be described as "weird occurances" in this state have taken place. One thing:

Is there a military facility near Ft. Wayne (even the name of the city denotes at least past military use). I used to live around the Ft. Riley area in Kansas and almost every weekend on Saturday mornings very loud booms could be heard from up to 20 miles away.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Don't know if there's a connection between the booming sounds and the UFO, probably not. But one may think of high altitude sonic booms.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I wonder what it would sound like if "someone" was blasting away underground, building underground bases?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I Live in Fort Wayne and only one news station reported the UFO and I did not find out about it till I read the boards here. As far as the Booms go they have been going on a while now and no one can figure out what is going on or at least they are not saying.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
*Flashes back to the night before Halloween/Halloween day.* This is another prank isn't it

Seriously now, I really doubt they have the a connection. They could be doing demolish on on a mountain or building

top topics

join