It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Unknown Object Detected Above Australia.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Op just about everyone has seen or know someone that has seen a UFO once in their life. The irony is people today still dismiss the truth that man has already created technology of mass speeds in secret (military? Well not really, more like private section).

I my self have witnessed a very similar object about 1991 but I only had my naked eye to see with. It look basically like a small bright star that darted the speed of lighting left to right about 6 times one minute, sit still for a few minutes and go again. I lined it up with the car antenna to be sure it wasn't my eyes playing tricks.

This went on for about 15 minutes and then it shot off.

There was 9 of us watching in disbelief.

Nice video, S+F

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
I HAVE A LINK FOR YOU ALL THAT MAY JUST COME IN HANDY. If not KEEP it for future reference.
Satellite Tracker.

You have date and time?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The video is a fake indeed. When the camera holder "panics" around 3-4 minutes. . The object in subject, makes a laggy 'L' shape. The camera holder is basically saying, his shakey hand created that effect trying to handle two cameras at the same time hence "I panicked".

As the object makes this motion, the stars are in a fixed position, the camera does not pan another region of the sky as the camera man shakes the camera itself. If the camera really did shake from him panicking trying to steadily take footage from two different cameras, the shake would of moved the stars along with the object.

The "L" maneuver is too dramatic.

Fake

Edit - I see Gortex might of explained it with the Chinese launch, but that stil wouldnt explain the dramatic maneuver, and fixed stars in the background
edit on 4-9-2013 by covertpanther because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Why can this not be the ISS?

it is viewable with a naked eye.

Its certainly moving at a constant slow speed..

The ISS does not have that appearance, and is extremely bright. What the videoman gives you of the ISS, is what the ISS looks like.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
"Hey, I'm from ATS as well, wondering if I can get a ban for you managing to record a Chinese rocket launch? Seems you're banning everyone that points this out..."

I would imagine I'm heading for the ban hammer now.

Edit: Within seconds the comment was removed. Science!
edit on 4-9-2013 by PW229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The object doesn't appear to seek orbit, but leave orbit and set course for deep space.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
The object doesn't appear to seek orbit, but leave orbit and set course for deep space.

Yeah I noticed that as well. ~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I think it was a cargo ship full of rubbish released from the ISS.

Japan's cargo craft is loaded with rubbish and released from the International Space Station (ISS) to burn up as it enters Earth's atmosphere.

Remember, the ISS was spotted 20 mins prior to the "unknown" object.

The cargo ship was launched on the 31 August and the YouTube video was uploaded 1 day later on 1st September.

Space station crew launch cargo ship ful of rubbish
edit on 4-9-2013 by betadaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here are couple of videos for comparison. I posted them in the original thread on this topic.

www.metacafe.com...
edit on 9/4/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Clearly the Chinese rocket. Just wondering how many more sleepy heads will join the party and board the stupid bus with comments like ''Great post OP, best footage I've seen in a while ''. There's only 7 pages ffs and it takes a couple of quick flicking to realize what this is.

Edit: You don't even need to view the video either to reach this conclusion, the YouTube moderation is confirmation of what the object is. Sure ignorance is bliss, let's sit back and enjoy more of it.

I'm clearly in a bad mood lolz
edit on 4-9-2013 by OnionHead because: youratube

edit on 4-9-2013 by OnionHead because: i spellz teribal on some tuff

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If you tell the owner of the video it's anything other than a UFO, he deletes your comments, blocks you and send you abusive messages. Lol

Space station crew launch cargo ship full of rubbish

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by betadaze
If you tell the owner of the video it's anything other than a UFO, he deletes your comments, blocks you and send you abusive messages. Lol

Was this you?

Lou20764 53 minutes ago

Not so much vulgar..but they call me a fake...MAN THAT HURTS! One of them said he was 'aslo from 'VTS' - whatever that means - I tried to google it, no result, but I am just assuming the 'S' at the end stands for skeptics?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Should post a YouTube vid showing how he deletes and bans anyone who tells the truth about what it is.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You are the king of debunking, yet here we are on page whatever and people still think this is a UFO...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by betadaze

Was this you?

Lou20764 53 minutes ago

Not so much vulgar..but they call me a fake...MAN THAT HURTS! One of them said he was 'aslo from 'VTS' - whatever that means - I tried to google it, no result, but I am just assuming the 'S' at the end stands for skeptics?

No, that wasn't me. I'm assuming he means ATS? It could be someone else from here, because I didn't mention ATS in my comment. I said I thought it was waste from the ISS and he called me an f*ing idiot and banned me.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This graphic on Jango Fixit's Facebook page shows the booster track from launch to flyover. Meanwhile, top amateur Russian spacewatcher points out that on the previous launch of this type, the booster performed an avoidance burn to lower its orbit 31 minutes after launch, coincidentally over Melbourne.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I just want to thank you for getting me banned Jim:

I was very polite, all I did was link that image with the information. I am now banned from his page.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I've changed my mind about the cargo ship. I'm going with Chinese rocket.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by raymundoko

I just want to thank you for getting me banned Jim:

I was very polite, all I did was link that image with the information. I am now banned from his page.

Sounds like we need to found our new group, "the banned of brothers". Admission requirements are pretty simple!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Here are some new helpful links:

Mission technical discussion here:
forum.nasaspaceflight.com...

Ted Molczan's solution to the sighting:
Video of Yaogan 17 rocket fuel dump // Thu Sep 05 2013 - 14:23:27 UTC
satobs.org...

suggested reading:

Jango Fixit's page on Facebook

How Amateur Sleuths Spot Satellites

www.space.com...