It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Unknown Object Detected Above Australia.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It's a new day, and I just checked -- I'm still banned from that youtube site.

Nevertheless, in the comments, the pinpricks of sanity -- he saw the Chinese rocket's fuel dump -- continue to accumulate.

It's 10 PM in Melbourne so we might expect a let-up there in posts from Aussies.

Where is this heading? Will the balloon pop, or will it get bronzed and become a permanent fixture of UFO lore?

ADD

I'm blocked from his other videos too....

edit on 4-9-2013 by JimOberg because: add

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
swamp gas imo

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tones

Close.

Fuel dumps from orbiting rocket stages have been setting off UFO flaps around the world for at least forty years and most UFO promoters are mentally blocked from even considering this explanation due to delusionary concepts of what THEY think rocket launchings and orbitings OUGHT to look like. Reality has had no impact on their faith. Sadly, this particular theme really exposes the closed-minded and unimaginative dogmas that have infected MUCH of the world of UFOria. It's not comical or worthy of mockery, it's a shame.that calls for persuasion and urging and a little teasing and taunting once and awhile.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I've watched the space station pass over head several times at night looks just like that. Idk if thats what it is but they do look completely the same.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Tell the truth Jim! You just don't want to explain why NASA hasn't publicly stated there was a UFO over Austrailia!

Stop using common sense! I want to believe as much as the next person, but facts are facts....Some just don't understand reasoning sometimes!!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I don't like night-vision or IR "UFO" footage. Reason: EVERYTHING looks "spectacular" in night vision. A bird even may light up like a Klingon space-ship, let alone planes etc. People see all kinds of stuff and then make claims not realizing that ordinary things can look extremely bright and odd filmed in night vision.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Why can this not be the ISS?

it is viewable with a naked eye.

Its certainly moving at a constant slow speed..

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Why can this not be the ISS?

it is viewable with a naked eye.

Its certainly moving at a constant slow speed..

Lou taped the ISS pass half an hour earlier.

This object moved somewhat slower than ISS, which actually makes sense since it was more distant. In a higher orbit.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
All I see is a static bulb of light, where is the solid evidence of an aircraft and moving? People should give up on objects in the sky, unless it lands, leaves traces or is flying above your house.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
All I see is a static bulb of light, where is the solid evidence of an aircraft and moving? People should give up on objects in the sky, unless it lands, leaves traces or is flying above your house.

There are a number of additional posts which describe seeing the object cross the skies at half the rate of ISS, from NW to SE approximately, an hour before sunrise. Lou kept re-aiming both his cameras to keep the object in the FOV.

Here are the other posts re other witnesses:

A poster on the youtube sight gave a second eyewitness report. "I saw this also, it was

heading east, then turned south east, then just dissolved. It also pulsared twice,

bright flash. Woke up the wife and kids and just stared. Massive thing,

the video doesn’t to its size justice..but at least someone caught it. great job Lou.

It hanged around for around 10 minutes." He had earlier described it this way:

"From south east suburbs here....saw it at 10 to 6am. i had a feeling iss went north,

this went south. And did a turn.....woke up wife and kids...we all just watched in

amazement...no BS, my dslr couldnt get it...great job mate."

Another poster ["Rockdoc"] confirmed: "I confirm Lou's sighting, which I saw in Carnegie

at 0551 for about 3 minutes. The object appeared to the naked eye as a glowing sphere

0.5deg in size, travelling on a SSE heading at a speed which I estimate no more

than 150km/hr. Upon viewing though 20x80 binoculars it resolved into a craft

with 3 lights (2 forward and one at underneath at rear). The lighting reflected off

haze surrounding the craft and although. The object was very large and made

no sound." He added, "I initially spotted the object in the NE from Carnegie"

And poster 'Chimpy2011' wrote: “Saw it at 5 am this morning walking the dog

a pyramid shape but gaseous with a dark semi circle half moon black crescent

behind the pyramid which blocked everything out when it - it moved from

the west to the south - what the f...k I am totally freaked out by it - the dogs

went crazy - tried recording on my phone but couldn’t get a lock on it whoa

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
We'll see how long my comment lasts. Just posted it.

See if this guy Lou removes it, then blocks me...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Change title of post to "

"UFO Hunter deletes comments off his youtube video.......etc"

Its obvious now it was a Chinese rocket? Lets put this thread to rest.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Could it be x-37b up to something?

(edit) i have not read all the replies has it been debunked?
edit on 4-9-2013 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
In my opinion, the removal of comments which debunk (or have the possibility of debunking) does nothing to further UFOlogy, rather it keeps it as a fringe topic with little credibility. Last year I came across Luna Cognita's videos, of which I found a few quite interesting. At the end of one video he draws attention to what he claims is a pyramid NASA filmed on the moon. This was well and truly debunked when it was shown that the image was (I believe) inside the Lunar module at the end of a roll of film (previous images match up 100% with the 'pyramid' image.

100% debunked, yet Mr Cognita has made no changes to the video and is therefore propagating a lie. It makes UFOlogy look very weak, full of liars and charlatans (gee, surprise surprise). For those with of us with a serious interest in this topic it is frustrating. Sure, it may cause one to re-evaluate what one believes and this can be challenging if what were thought of as certainties (or at least very strong cases) no longer retain their mystery, but at least these events have been taken seriously enough and worked through in a rational manner to their logical cncusion.

I've found that often those people calling out the term 'shill', or 'narrow minded', with vigour, are guilty of the crimes they accuse othsrs of, and a critical and honest appraisal of the topic at hand may in fact raise the study of unidentified flying objects out of the ghetto it has inhabited for so long.

I had thought in the past that this Lou character had a few interesting videos (as well as birds and satellites) but alas, he is seeming more and more close to 3rd Phase of the Moon. I like the mystery, but when someone removes comments as a way of being deceptive or misleading, I cannot take them seriously anymore.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by haven123

i have not read all the replies has it been debunked?

Yes , it was this ....

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Or any of the same design, rockets/satellites also not excluded.

I told you all, unless there is a case with landing and actual, factual traces on the ground, yet alone recording a landing, this is all bollocks. No one cares

edit on 4-9-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I HAVE A LINK FOR YOU ALL THAT MAY JUST COME IN HANDY. If not KEEP it for future reference.
Satellite Tracker.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Its a little more difficult to depict the actual shape of the object since the light outlines could be altered by the light being refracted by the objects shape since the light is merely a reflection of the sun. Not to mention the interference by gasses.

I have seen objects at these distances moving at his speed all the time. They are satellites. I will doubt its origin only if the speed or direction changes.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
looks like TR-3B.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
That is one of the most compelling UFO videos i have seen in a while...

i find it convenient that he left the camera on for 20mins after the ISS passed by but that is the skeptic in me talking

the brightness of the object as it moves is astonishing, i don't think i have seen anything quite like it before..

i am not one of these people that automatically calls aliens at every unexplained phenomenon but i can't think of any other explanation other than secret military craft.. i much prefer the idea of aliens over boring terrestrial explanations

nice find
edit on 4-9-2013 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join