It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Unknown Object Detected Above Australia.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I cant say exactly what it is, but I don't see any resemblance to any type of flare's that I know of, I also have some doubts about the authenticity and or the validity of SOME, the different frames, and angles. I give you that its an 'Unknown', but not all of your 'effort' for this video seems provable. Note: I do believe there is extraterrestrial intelligent life of various chemical makes & elements, many with intelligence & technology far beyond our current understanding.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
Posted here

Suggestions that it may be a satellite fuel dump or something from the recent Delta launch from Vandenberg a few days ago.

UFO until identified.

S&F

The supplied link requests my credentials, which I enter, and are denied.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I am very familiar with iridium flares. I've watched them for years and I agree with you that this looks absolutely nothing like them. When you actually see a flare in the night sky, it is a spot of light just moving along. It gradually gets brighter (the flare part) and then decreases in intensity, either going back to its original brightness or fading out completely. The streak you seen in pictures is taken with a slow shutter speed, but even so, the real thing looks nothing like whatever the object is in the video. I've seen thousands of iridium flares and I've never seen one move this slow or be anything near this size. This is not a flare. I don't know what it is, but it is not any satellite I am familiar with.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

Yeah I got that, weird! Here's the other thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=16891207#pid16891207

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

I am on the new ATS 5.3 so the link supplied is for that ATS version, username and password as per Skeptic Overlords PM to all members a few days ago.

Here is the current ATS version thread I linked...........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Nice work by Gortex and Oberg.

Congratulations.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Nice work by Gortex and Oberg.

Congratulations.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hey look! TR3B in all its glory...

Its slower than ISS so it has to be in a higher orbit...
Its brighter than ISS so it has to be bigger...

Or its lower and flying in the atmosphere...

Its clearly triangular and the lightsource is in the middle, perfect match to the elusive Tier 3 B plattform.

Just sayin...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Looks like photoshop to me.

No, it's probably some kind of dump.
edit on 3-9-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If a building reflecting light can melt a car imagi e to what capacity an iridium flare can do when focused.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eternity4us
This is one of the better "UFO" videos I've seen.

They're keeping an eye on us, maybe. Who knows for sure.

No, they're keeping an eye on Arken

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Without a doubt its a high alt weather balloon, a local gaggle of boy scouts was conducting an experiment on pressure at a near by community center.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Im curious how many people will continue to post what is it an wow thats proof of aliens when its a Chinese rocket. I also suspect the person taking the pictures knew the launch was occurring, because supposedly taping the ISS but then continues to keep cameras rolling.This is the only way people wouldn't go its the ISS is to film it kinda convenient huh

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Arken, I follow a lot of your posts and I can tell you that this object is certainly NOT A ROCK

It is definitely impressive footage, thank you for having an eye on the skies for us.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This is phenomenal footage.. Although, I'm quite surprised that no one has mentioned this yet - Has anyone bothered to look at the dude's YouTube channel? It's mostly stuff like this.. Maybe he finally caught something legit on film, or perhaps it's all bunk?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Arken

I am fairly sure that I saw that or something similar. I am however on the Sunshine Coast and witnessed it moving in a generally westerly / northwesterly direction, same day at approximately 7pmish.

Probably the weirdest thing I've seen in the sky for a very long time. The reason I remember it is because of the apparent movement, quite rapidly left and right as well as up and down albeit slower in that direction. The fact that I commented to others who also saw it also makes it a stand out moment. It's colouration was very pale yellowish and clearly stood out for it's brightness.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

Maybe he finally caught something legit on film, or perhaps it's all bunk?

Well, he did catch something legit on film, it just isn't what some want it to be.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
And what is the likelihood of this being a low-orbit Satellite doing a burn to its next position?

Or, perhaps this is archival footage of someone playing "Asteroids" on the Atari 2600? Lol

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

And what is the likelihood of this being a low-orbit Satellite doing a burn to its next position?

Not too far fetched.
But it's much more likely to be the launch of a Chinese satellite group. Third stage separation and fuel vent extremely likely.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/3/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
Posted here

Suggestions that it may be a satellite fuel dump or something from the recent Delta launch from Vandenberg a few days ago.

UFO until identified.

S&F

Sorry but read up on Iridium they last a few second at a time

Not 5 to 10 minute

I have also a 4 minute AVI 3 Gb and it twice as big as ISS

this may have been the same thing mine had a rotation of 1 to 2 second

ISS does not rotate

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join