It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This a Circular Cloud or a Vapour Trail? (Photo taken last night)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
A friend of mine took this photograph last night and just thought I would throw it open to you all out there….

The photograph was taken at about 7pm, last night (2nd September), in Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK….

Eastbourne is a large town and borough in East Sussex, on the south coast of England. It is situated immediately east of Beachy Head, the highest chalk sea cliff in Great Britain...

Apparently Eastbourne is just over 1 hours drive by car to Gatwick airport, so not sure how long it would take by air....

The friend who took the photograph stated that the bottom of the circle was nearly at ground level….

My friend also stated that she thought it couldn't have been a plane that low and certainly wouldn't have made it to Gatwick airport….

That’s all the information I have….I am not sure whether it is an actual cloud or the vapour trail from an aeroplane….

That’s all the information I have….

What does anybody else think….

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
From that picture it's clearly not at groundlevel, but a nice contrail it is.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
That doesn`t look like ground level, is it even possible for a contrail to form at ground level?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Is this cloud shaped like this after a few minutes or hours?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Woke up to lovely blue skies here up in the NW....except for those lovely 'X' marks...within the hour we now have a totally overcast day not a bit of blue in sight....Oh how I miss the blue skies!
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

join