It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAT LOVERS!!!! you will love this..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

StealthyKat
My babies.......Teddy and Smoochy

Your Teddy looks like my Puck! So cute!!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Those pictures are amazing, thanks so much for sharing!!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing the awesome photos!

Here's my Bengal cat Jenga,

He's quite the handful hehe but he's still my buddy.
Here's a nice shot of his eyes in the tall grass behind my place,

Hope you enjoy.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

What beautiful eyes he has! Very pretty cat!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Octave

I know.....he has such a handsome face...they both do. I would love to see a "pic of Puck" (try saying THAT three times fast haha!) Smoochy (the one on the right) was an abandoned newborn I found....I bottle fed him around the clock....he was near death when I found him. Teddy (the orange one) was a stray adult who was starving and like a skeleton. After I got them, they were spoiled indoor cats with their own sun room with cat trees to climb, their own soft fluffy beds, and all the food and love they can stand. I love them so much! They had such a hard life before.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Teddy the Maine Coon is my "little" lover boy. He is the world to me! He nearly died on me and I never gave up the fight! He was down 2 pounds in the picture you see here. Eventually he lost 4 pounds. He is doing wonderfully right now! Oh and he loves presents! He stands around in excited anticipation when I buy him something. Between medical bills, expensive food, and presents, I likely spent over $10,000 on him already. My avatar is him as a wee baby.

Sasha the Maine Coon is kind of small for a Maine Coon and weighs only about 12 pounds. She is perky like a happy little toddler, and loves to be carried over my shoulder. I got her as a playmate for Teddy. Maine Coons like company to stack and play with. Those two together are like a heard of elephants.

Cleo, a blue grey domestic, is doing wonderfully also. But Cleo was on his deathbed a year ago in total kidney failure. He should not be alive right now. I call him my little zombie right now since he is a medical mystery. He reminds me of the cats from the re-animator movie to look at him right now. .

Nala is my red head domestic. I call her the little princess. Oh she certainly acts like royalty.

Anyways, not even one of my 4 cats have an ounce of meanness. None of them hiss, growl, or scratch. And all 4 are trained to stay inside my fence. I made them a special secret garden that they love!

Teddy

Sasha

Cleo (very old)

Nala

edit on 6-9-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by stormcell

I just imagine the second picture being captioned "If you ever photograph me wet again, I'll spend the rest of my life hunting everything I can and leaving them on your bed and in your shoes".

Yeah...she was MAD!!

Poor thing was abandoned though, and oily and stinky...had to do something!

She took out her frustration on the parachute cord:

This thread is good medicine for all the heartache most of us feel when considering this crazy world, eh?

edit on 6-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
Thanks for sharing the awesome photos!

Here's my Bengal cat Jenga,

He's quite the handful hehe but he's still my buddy.
Here's a nice shot of his eyes in the tall grass behind my place,

Hope you enjoy.

ENJOYED! Beautiful kitty, GREAT pics.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

This thread is good medicine for all the heartache most of us feel when considering this crazy world, eh?

Awesome cat man, and yes I can't stop smiling in this thread.
Cats are like that though. Mine is at my side right now on his back reaching his paw up at me..

Back in time he was even more cute.

edit on 9/6/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Oh what the heck, here are two more of Teddy.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Maine Coons are my absolute favorite kind of cat. I used to have one as a kid.. They're just big strong fluffballs of Nice.. well, until they bring in that dead wildebeest they just killed..

Yours is especially pretty though.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by elouina

Maine Coons are my absolute favorite kind of cat. I used to have one as a kid.. They're just big strong fluffballs of Nice.. well, until they bring in that dead wildebeest they just killed..

Yours is especially pretty though.

Yeah Maine Coons are the best. And thanx for the compliment, he is a "pretty boy". I treat every day as his birthday since I nearly lost him. He is soo spoiled! Oh and mine chases deers! Fortunately he stops at teh fence. I certainly hope he doesn't plan on catching one.

I loved your little kitten pictures. Such a darling and cute baby!
edit on 6-9-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Restricted
reply to post by cheesy

Disturbing. Why would you post such photos?

i am really sory Mr. if you want me to delete that picture i will do it..once again Sory

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Another Teddy!
I can tell you are a lot like me when it comes to your pets.....they are just beautiful!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Octave

You're welcome Octave-i'm sure some days many of us on ATS,looking at the shape the world's in-just want to lose oneself in catpix

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Beautiful cat!!!!
Looking again,stunning AND formidable

he could be a bodyguard

edit on 6-9-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

That is one of The most stunning living things i've ever seen-Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Epic feline,The Gut

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I,m glad y'all are enjoying the link-just wanted to remind you that he updates on a daily basis,usually.
Thanks for all your comments,have a happy weekend
Rax

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
OK....since everyone else posted more.....hehe
I'm lovin this thread....all these cats are so beautiful!!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I feel so guilty for not having pics yet, I have two new kittens! Puck and Rockie, they were born on Father's Day (they're brothers) and they're both orange stripe tabby cats. Their big operation is coming up on Oct. 1st (snip,snip), but they don't know that yet!

They're two little balls of energy and so much fun, with those two around who needs TV!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join