It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes you think Obama is the only one who's really in control of America?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
What makes you think he makes the decision whether America goes to war or not?
What makes you think he's the one pulling the strings?

He's a puppet of something much more powerful. When will you people realize this?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

I doubt anyone on ATS thinks Obama is the only one pulling strings...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
There's irrefutable proof he's the commander-in-chief. We all know about TPTB but what facts do you have to convince us otherwise?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

He's a puppet of something much more powerful. When will you people realize this?

I think so, it has to be the C.I.A. that is in charge, or some other elite group, or a combination of both. The President is the highest rank in our government that gets elected by the people, but I don't think he is the highest ranking official, I doubt he even has security clearance to see everything he wants to see.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Um... the elite shadow government only gets talked about on ATS like *every day*

When are you, OP, going to see this?

I cannot believe you would say that to the ATS crowd.

You're preaching to the freaking choir!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cass1dy09
There's irrefutable proof he's the commander-in-chief. We all know about TPTB but what facts do you have to convince us otherwise?

There is no record of this quote prior to 2004. Of the two speeches he gave seven days before his death, neither had these remarks.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
this is a theory I've heard thrown about by many conspiracy theorists, and I have absolute belief that this is the case.

So who is running things ?

My guess is The Bilderbergs.....And even within the Bilderbergs there is an inner circle of power.

Why is it that the western heads of state are using the democratic process as an excuse NOT TO INVADE Syria, when we all know full well that they can give the command and mobilise their forces in a moments notice. It's because they know there is no concrete evidence YET to justify an immediate strike, but some higher person or organisation is forcing their hand.

Look at the faces of the POTUS and the UK-PM and you'll see the strain in their faces. Have you ever seen somebody in a position of power being forced to do something they don't want to do, well that's it.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Well, that's the breaks for greedy politicians. You want money and power? Step into my parlor....

ETA: By the way—wonder if he's enjoying himself being on the receiving end of some good old Chicago-style politics....?
edit on 9/3/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

HazyChestNutz

Now WHAT makes ya think THAT !!

........... But He is quick to take credit and even quicker to cast blame.

Can puppets really do THAT ?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Take a look at the Congress and president over the past 14 years and still tell me these guys are running the big show. Not possible.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
no...indeed its a team of 'progressives' that have seized the government

here's a readable article: www.americanthinker.com...

September 2, 2013
Calling it Treason
By Jeffrey T. Brown

ADD:

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz

0bama is a (covert) Muslim Brotherhood member and he is butting heads with the banker elites who engineered his presidency... remember ~You Cannot Serve Two Masters~ as the saying goes

there is a battle going on in the executive branch/ his administration versus the Shadow Government
....0bama wants Islam to reshape or transform America
....the SG wants the Syrian natural gas & future pipeline (Hom + Alleppo) to the EU without the Russian involvement in that energy supply
RE: www.newswithviews.com...
AMERICA, SYRIA, AND RUSSIA: OPENING THE GATES OF HELL

...then cornering Iran and the anti-petro dollar trade swaps from any support in the eurasian part of the M.E.
edit on 3-9-2013 by St Udio because: add link article

join