It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Electronic Army hacks recruiting site, tells Marines to refuse orders from 'traitor' Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

As the US moves closer to a military strike against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, the pro-Assad Syrian Electronic Army has made one of its most obvious political statements yet. Earlier today, the group successfully defaced the Marines.com recruiting website, posting a plea for service members to refuse any orders to attack Syrian government forces. "Obama is a traitor who wants to put your lives in danger to rescue al-Qaeda insurgents," the page read earlier today, as shown in a screenshot from The Wall Street Journal. "The Syrian army should be your ally not your enemy. Refuse your orders and concentrate on the real reason every soldier joins their military, to defend their homeland."

www.theverge.com...

Well it seems that quite a few people should have egg on their face. The minute I saw this story being posted yesterday (claiming that it was actually Americans) I knew that it was fake propaganda. Interesting how many people fell for it. Actually not really. lol.

The soldiers of America are bigger than that folks, too bad you can't see it.

Maybe those anti American propaganda sites are actually working on some people?
Try to be stronger (smarter) next time.

edit on 2-9-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555

The soldiers of America are bigger than that folks, too bad you can't see it.

edit on 2-9-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

Lol, I've seen so many of your posts, I'm not even sure you know your own government anymore. There is a line between being patriotic and willfully ignorant. Btw, this has been posted before.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-9-2013 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

join