It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*LIVESTREAM* 9/3/13 2:30 PM EST - Senate Foreign Relations Committee HEARING on SYRIA. starring...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Originally posted by Tarzan the apeman.
www.washingtonpost.com... Here is something I found interesting. It supposedly show Mc cain playing poker on his Iphone during hearing.

edit on 3-9-2013 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2013 by Tarzan the apeman. because: yes .yes

Yea, probably turned on poker after texting his buddy Obama that he will get his war. War for everybody!

Drudge is running this story with same picture as lead story right now.

edit on 9/3/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

with that being seen and said, please give me a glimmer of hope that some how some way our people will see this as a sign it's time to wake the hell up when our elected officials play video games whilst making decisions on the lives of millions.

i beg you

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

thats what i told him last night that it was happening either way but he was convinced since the queen said no than obama would say no. Looks like I get to go into work and say i told u so

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It looked like McCain was sleeping at one point. That must have been when he was playing on his phone. I agree - in front of the cameras cant even fake caring. Imagine what its like behind the scenes.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I enjoyed the tirade about Putin and The Russians from a few of the members of the Foreign Affairs Committee.One little press conference where he picks on The Figurehead a little bit and the congress folks loose their minds.As for Larry,Curly and Moe they didn't convince me of anything other than our entire government is an empire crazed mob.
edit on 123030p://1026 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
We may need to intervene. We may have customers paying for a war who deserve a war. The military of this great country is our number 2 greatest export. We have over 700 military bases manufacturing a product, that product is democracy. Our econemy, our way of life and our allies depend on it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join