It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*LIVESTREAM* 9/3/13 2:30 PM EST - Senate Foreign Relations Committee HEARING on SYRIA. starring...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Did I miss rand speak?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The excuse for American's being in direct danger is weak as well. Take them out of the area! Why is this not an option? No more America at risk.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Did i just hear that right?

The foreign relations representative just said the Assad supports Al-Qaeda. Really? That terrorist organization that is fighting alongside the rebels against the Syrian regime?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Uhg, they better not be trying to sell that nonsense... Unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs

The foreign relations representative just said the Assad supports Al-Qaeda. Really? That terrorist organization that is fighting alongside the rebels against the Syrian regime?

You are talking about Rubio right? yes he just said that, which is a complete joke.

What Rubio is doing is appealing to his neocon masters by saying that we need to be more militarily adventurous while appealing to the Republican base by APPEARING to be skeptical of Obama's plan.

Anybody else sense that Rubio is getting dry mouth? Some one pass him a bottle of poland springs.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Yea Rubio,

He is very annoying and pandering. It almost sounds as if he is trying to direct the conversation to expand US involvement in Syria....

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Everything's better with blue bonnet on it !!

Sounds like we're getting 'buttered up' real good now !!

Viva La France !

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

You are talking about Rubio right? yes he just said that, which is a complete joke.

What Rubio is doing is appealing to his neocon masters by saying that we need to be more militarily adventurous while appealing to the Republican base by APPEARING to be skeptical of Obama's plan.

Anybody else sense that Rubio is getting dry mouth? Some one pass him a bottle of poland springs.

Unless I misheard him, did he chew out Kerry regarding the lack of concern for the first 100,000 people killed? My jaw kind of hit the floor for a minute here.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Wondering the same thing...... Did Rand speak? Has anyone spoken yet that is AGAINST THIS ???????

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Al Qaeda is playing on both sides, I just started a thread on this yesterday, quoted 3 sources but no one has been interested. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jusvistn

I haven't seen Rand speak yet.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

I will check it out, thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There, he said it, the goal to help oust assad, afterwards naturally there will be boots on the ground because the civil war is over and the chemical weapons are not allowed to fall in the hands of Al Qaida.

That is how i understand it.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
There, he said it, the goal to help oust assad, afterwards naturally there will be boots on the ground because the civil war is over and the chemical weapons are not allowed to fall in the hands of Al Qaida.

That is how i understand it.

lmfao who in their right minds could possibly believe that bull?

they will screw everything possible up on this, it will be the end of many things we hold near and dear, but then again it seems their plan and they totally ignore their constituents as well. between this and Fukushima i wouldn't bother worrying about any thing any longer because it's F'ing over.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
what stands out to me is when Kerry was asked, how do we know chemical weapons haven't already fallen into the wrong hands like Hezbollah, Kerry states he prefers to discuss that in classified tomorrow, meaning, they already have or else he would have just said no.

meaning, further action is most definitely inevitable.
edit on 3-9-2013 by CottonwoodStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh gawd,

Kerry just used the "Founding Fathers" line to explain why Obama deferred to the decision to congress, while he said he could act without it.

Oh if only the founding fathers could see how things have been twisted

edit on 3-9-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

rolling in their graves.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Now if Kerry said, if there was no intervention, civilians could be in danger of more chemical weapon attacks, i would have almost believe him.
Not this propagande he spouts about pjong jang, iranian dancing in the street and others scratching their head.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Kerry just said there's no hidden agenda re: Syria. Just how f***ing stupid does he think people are? We all can see straight through the wool, buddy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join