It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulitzer Winning NSA Whistleblower: Saw Order To Wiretap Barack Obama In 2004

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Some time ago, back in June, I saw this video, but considered it unsubstantiated. But now after seeing that everything the previous whistleblowers stated was in fact truth, but without documentation at the time, well.. I feel that this issue definitely got too little attention, and perhaps it is time to re-examine what Tice has to say?

Russ Tice, the little known whistleblower, but the original, worked for the NSA in 2002 to 2005 and won a Pulitzer Prize for an article on NSA spying. He also worked 20 years as a U.S. intelligence analyst.

"In the summer of 2004, one of the papers that I held in my hand was to wiretap a bunch of numbers associated with a forty-some-year-old senator from Illinois. You wouldn't happen to know where that guy lives now would you? It's a big White House in Washington D.C. That's who the NSA went after. That's the President of the United States now."

Some people have even speculated that perhaps Obama was blackmailed by the NSA. And what if this is being used to control other government officials? Could this mean that US intelligence is now controlling our entire country? If you think about it, he who holds all the cards, holds all the control.

Tice added that he also saw orders to spy on Hillary Clinton, Senators John McCain and Diane Feinstein, then-Secretary of State Colin Powell, Gen. David Petraeus, and a current Supreme Court Justice.

"The abuse is rampant and everyone is pretending that it's never happened, and it couldn't happen. ... I know [there was abuse] because I had my hands on the papers for these sorts of things: They went after high-ranking military officers; they went after members of congress — Senate and the House — especially on the intelligence committees and the armed services committees, lawyers, law firms, judges, State Department officials, part of the White House, multinational companies, financial firms, NGOs, civil rights groups ..."

Well we all knew there was more to this, and if given the opportunity it would be abused. Sometimes I wonder if this is the ace that Snowden holds. I really do feel that he found evidence of spying on government officials and the press.

And Tice is also confirming another suspicion.. The NSA is not just collecting meta data. Tice states, that they have complete databases of everything in detail!

ORIGINAL NSA WHISTLEBLOWER: I Saw The Order To Wiretap Barack Obama In 2004

edit on 2-9-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

If this doesn't convince the sheeple that our government is run by despots, then I don't know what else will convince the sheeple.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Of course the NSA is using their powers to blackmail people. It very well may be one of it's main functions and purposes. The question isn't IF the government is going to abuse their power, it's when. The answer is they will always abuse power and if you give an inch, they will take a lightyear.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Elouina,

I think you need to write a book. Thanks for all the info you bring to this forum.

I wonder how much Obamas deadpool will increase in the next 3 years?

Pladuim

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The first other government official that's probably being blackmailed is the Supreme Court Justice Roberts. After his 180 degree turn on Obamacare it's obvious someone had something big on him.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well I knew about this particular order on accident, from what I could tell, it was because they suspected him of planning something, the N.S.A. does keep an eye on politicians and corporate leaders for potential abuse of power.

It is only fair, as if they spy on ordinary citizens, they might as well be spying on leaders I guess.
edit on 2-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago
The first other government official that's probably being blackmailed is the Supreme Court Justice Roberts. After his 180 degree turn on Obamacare it's obvious someone had something big on him.

Funny you mentioned this, I was thinking the same thing. Did you see that Tice mentioned one, un-named Supreme court justice? Tice's leak seems to fit this all together.

I wonder if there is anything else that ATS folks may have noticed?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Some people have even speculated that perhaps Obama was blackmailed by the NSA. And what if this is being used to control other government officials? Could this mean that US intelligence is now controlling our entire country? If you think about it, he who holds all the cards, holds all the control.

And Obama says;

'a bit of the hair of the dog that bit me'

This makes sense.

Obama was a known commie back 'then'...

And a big threat to many in power at the time.

I say they got the goods on him too.

No wonder he keeps saying all the scandals are 'phony'

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
To me this isnt surprising at all. I fully expect that the NSA, the agency charged with the security of our nation, takes these means to ensure that security.

If we found out that one of these govt or military officials in fact did pose a threat to our security, but it wasnt picked up on by the NSA, we'd be screaming at how the agency failed us in their primary job, ensuring security.

By no means I am saying that any govt agency should be able to circumvent the law, but hearing this from Tice back in June, it doesnt surprise me at all. I am not too sure that believe him entirely though, never have.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

Originally posted by Bassago

Funny you mentioned this, I was thinking the same thing. Did you see that Tise mentioned one, un-named Supreme court justice? Tice's leak seems to fit this all together.

I wonder if there is anything else that ATS folks may have noticed?

Yeah vaguely. I was hoping to find out something from the Anon email hack on this but alas could find nothing. Probably not something that would have gone down on email. Also think the General Patraeus scandal was only half the story.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Another piece to the puzzle, your idea makes a lot of sense. Maybe this is why Obama got to the oval office in the first place? Ahh... the plot thickens!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Perhaps the ones who get elected are the ones with the most dirt on them. That makes them easier to control and makes sure they stay off NSA turf afterwards. Obviously the NSA does not care about criminal acts but only maintaining their power. Criminal politicians would be the best choice for them.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Well I knew about this particular order on accident, from what I could tell, it was because they suspected him of planning something, the N.S.A. does keep an eye on politicians and corporate leaders for potential abuse of power.

It is only fair, as if they spy on ordinary citizens, they might as well be spying on leaders I guess.
edit on 2-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

The problem with this though, is that if it is done in the shadows it gives complete control over public officials. If it was open and transparent, sure, for the people and by the people the people shall decide. This isn't the case however. This is precisely how "BIg Brother" and "The New World Order" or "The Powers That Be" operate.

However you want to describe or name them. The people behind the curtain, pulling the strings, can do the utmost amount of damage with secret information on everyone who controls or has power.

So... yeah...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Seems like he was planning the downfall of America.

Where was the NSA on that one. Apparently it is not their job to protect America from tyrants like Obama.
They clearly knew how shady he was if they conducted an investigation. I must have missed the memo.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Low IQ = people that blame Obama like he is really making any decisions!

FFS... He is being CONTROLLED!!.. if you had real dirt would it benefit more to out him OR USE HIM!

Dude doesn't make any decisions in the home-life either, Michelle RUNS that ship. for sure...lol

I have about had it with the Obama hate! my god!

It is like blaming SANTA for not getting what you want..*

* that means... a dimwitted child

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

HanzHenry
Low IQ = people that blame Obama like he is really making any decisions!

FFS... He is being CONTROLLED!!.. if you had real dirt would it benefit more to out him OR USE HIM!

Dude doesn't make any decisions in the home-life either, Michelle RUNS that ship. for sure...lol

I have about had it with the Obama hate! my god!

It is like blaming SANTA for not getting what you want..*

* that means... a dimwitted child

If they got something on him, and he's dirty enough,

Then he's GUILTY !!

HE painted HIMSELF into a corner, now he can stand there and watch it dry.

So we are all supposed to feel sorry for a bonehead ?

Obama has broken more promises than Santa.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
J. Edgar Hoover blackmailed everyone while wearing a dress.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I always wondered how a completely unknown senator from chicago could run for president and win. it kind of makes sense now, he`s the perfect puppet. it was probably easy to find a lot of dirt on him and just as easy to blackmail him.
It wasn`t a hard choice for him to make, get sent to jail for the rest of your life because of all the dirt they have on you or let them "appoint" you as president and do whatever they tell you to do.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

feel sorry? get real.

how about all the Obama haters -------------------- STOP CHASING PARKED CARS...

only DUMB DOGS do that..

or bark at water from a hose, but not the guy pointing the hose.. come on..

GG
blaming a PUPPET is beating a dead HORSE ---------> ffs

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted
reply to post by darkbake

Seems like he was planning the downfall of America.

Where was the NSA on that one. Apparently it is not their job to protect America from tyrants like Obama.
They clearly knew how shady he was if they conducted an investigation. I must have missed the memo.

The memo wasn't overtly stated at all, I just happened to overhear it through conversation with people I knew. I'm not sure of any details about what he was doing, but it did warrant investigation.

I am honestly not surprised McCain was involved with whatever was going on, even during the 2008 elections they seemed very friendly. McCain even playfully slapped him on the back and made faces at him in a friendly manner.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join