It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Police Raid Ever - Epic SWAT Fail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Couldnt post this anywhere else just because its too damn funny!!!

Here's the news story that goes with the video

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo.—Colorado Springs police and El Paso County deputies had their hands full trying to arrest a suspect in a stabbing case.

Authorities tried a battering ram during the arrest attempt Thursday, and the man threw it back. They tried a gas grenade, and it flew back out the window. A police robot sent inside got dropped out like a stray cat, and the suspect picked out stun gun darts like they were rose thorns. The SWAT team finally got their man, swarming suspect Javier Abeyta and forcing him to the ground. According to KKTV-TV, Abeyta allegedly stabbed his father during an argument following an altercation with his mother.

The standoff occurred Thursday when police tried to arrest Abeyta.

Charges have not been released and the injuries were not serious.

Story

This was back in August of last year, I stumbled across the video this afternoon. did a search of the video and story, its not listed

Just too damn funny!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
ha ha he did'nt even flinch from the taser gun.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It kind of reminds me of the movies where a team of cops/military is trying to take out some super villian and he keeps sluffing off each attack as if it's annoying insects.

That swat team must have felt

The robot out the front door, battering ram being thrown back, and then tear gas cannister return volly, all priceless.

I have to say though: Thank god the bumbling team didn't really screw up and shoot the guy for their failures at least. Could have been a lot worse, in some places, they might have.

No matter what the guy did, he should be tried in a court of law, not the street.
edit on 2-9-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
BAHAHAHAHA this made my day, thank you! Watching him just toss the robot outside was the best. What the heck was it supposed to accomplish anyways? Video surveillance? I hope they don't make them electrically charged in the future

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I remember seeing videos like this years ago & guys who don't go down after being hit with a taser or shot are usually tripping on acid. I suppose now they'd probably be on some kind of synthetic crap.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

ROFL!
he was tazed?

I Thought he was mocking the popo

by dancing the funky-chicken

bwahahaha!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Actually, I call this a SWAT win. I'd rather them look a little stupid than do their usual shoot-everybody-in-the-house-including-the-dog routine.

Seriously, this puts the police in a far better light than most news today. Not to mention hilarious.

new topics

top topics

join