It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncovered Muslim Brotherhood Documents Could Put Obama in Prison

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OratoryHeist

Has is not occurred to you that the Snowden leak may well be deliberate? A disinformation campaign to make it appear as if the US can't keep secrets, so that when something 'big' does come up people will simply say 'well if that was true, Snowden would have probably already revealed it'.

No that never occurred to me, because it's ridiculous..

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

I guess that last statment is true if you have bad intentions, maybe even the same if you have good intentions. But if i had that kind of money my only intention would be to buy a bar, and get sh*t faced,

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Most of the threads with new info coming out is not surprising and may or not be true ..But it does make a person to feel gob smacked as to have anything to say .I mean really ....Do they have that tight of control ...peace

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hey guys - All the federal reserve notes are fake money anyways - monopoly money.

So they AREN'T GUILTY! Everyone goes free and you get a "get out of jail" card.

(I should earn a salary for that one)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Interesting information..

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Here's another recent Egyptian newspaper headliner...

Al Jazeera’s blog posted a story Monday featuring tweets from the Director of Research at the Brookings Center in Doha, Qatar, who reported that an Egyptian newspaper’s front page story claimed President Barack Obama is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

If you missed it, “liberal” Egyptian newspaper has front page headline claiming Obama as full-on member of Muslim Brotherhood international.

“Newspaper also claims that son of MB leader threatened Obama w- release of ‘papers’ revealing his MB membership,” writes Shadi Hamid of Brookings.

www.theblaze.com...#

So, now, it's no longer about bribes, but full Obama MEMBERSHIP in the Muslim Brotherhood.

This article definitely leans toward this being Egyptian propaganda, but it makes for interesting reading anyway.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Oh my... People like you are so desperate to get Obama out of office that you're willing to grasp onto ANYTHING that might make it happen - even at the cost of your own credibility, (which actually flew out the window with Donald Trump, Sarah palin, Michelle Bachman, ted Cruz, etc, etc, etc...). Hey, I know, how about another anti-ObamaCare vote? Maybe dig up all of the birth certificate crap again. Guess what head-buriers, he's not going anywhere until his SECOND term is up. Your hatred for him CANNOT be solely political. There MUST be some sort of skewed personal reason for your unrealistic continued attacks on this guy, who's really NO different from all other politicians, except for one thing... I can't seem to remember now what that one thing is... Let me see... OH YEAH! Now I remember. Good luck changing THAT.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TownCryer
Oh my... People like you are so desperate to get Obama out of office that you're willing to grasp onto ANYTHING that might make it happen - even at the cost of your own credibility, (which actually flew out the window with Donald Trump, Sarah palin, Michelle Bachman, ted Cruz, etc, etc, etc...). Hey, I know, how about another anti-ObamaCare vote? Maybe dig up all of the birth certificate crap again. Guess what head-buriers, he's not going anywhere until his SECOND term is up. Your hatred for him CANNOT be solely political. There MUST be some sort of skewed personal reason for your unrealistic continued attacks on this guy, who's really NO different from all other politicians, except for one thing... I can't seem to remember now what that one thing is... Let me see... OH YEAH! Now I remember. Good luck changing THAT.

Great post. This is what I've been saying for a long time about the anti-Obama crew. Seems they stop thinking with logic and just think with pure uncut hate.
edit on 4-9-2013 by Trubl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Doubt it

edit on 4-9-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Why would it matter? Even with proof, the whole administratin is crooked and he would just get a free pass and skate right on by, just like everything else. Hate to sound negative, but if someone had video of him gunning down a group of people and stomping on kittens, with multiple witnesses, he would skate. He can do no wrong.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

If I was - I would be saying "Jail that SOB-Impeach Impeach Impeach" after viewing this.
If you believe Obama is NOT a legal American citizen, than Obama cannot be impeached in any way or form. Under the constitution, you cannot impeach someone who is not a legal citizen of the USA. If anything, he would be charged with treason and shot....

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
reply to post by Common Good

If I was - I would be saying "Jail that SOB-Impeach Impeach Impeach" after viewing this.
If you believe Obama is NOT a legal American citizen, than Obama cannot be impeached in any way or form. Under the constitution, you cannot impeach someone who is not a legal citizen of the USA. If anything, he would be charged with treason and shot....

Not entirely true.
One does not have to be a natural born citizen to become a Senator or Representative... and they can be impeached.

And given Obama has been elected as president, his status as citizen is not in question in so much as his status as president is. He could be impeached and convicted, and then tried for various other crimes against the Constitution and possibly convicted for those.

edit on 9/4/2013 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

This is why we can't impeach Obama. I will quote what came from a good friend...

If Obama is not “a natural born Citizen” or has renounced such citizenship, he is simply not eligible for “the Office of President” (Article II, Section 1, Clause 4). That being so, he cannot be “elected” by the voters, by the Electoral College, or by the House of Representatives (see Amendment XII). For neither the voters, nor the Electors, nor members of the House can change the constitutional requirement, even by unanimous vote inter sese (see Article V). If, nonetheless, the voters, the Electors, or the members of the House purport to “elect” Obama, he will be nothing but a usurper, because the Constitution defines him as such. And he can never become anything else, because a usurper cannot gain legitimacy if even all of the country aid, abets, accedes to, or acquiesces in his usurpation.

If Obama dares to take the Presidential “Oath or Affirmation” of office, knowing that he is not “a natural born Citizen,” he will commit the crime of perjury or false swearing (see Article II, Section 1, Clause 7). For, being ineligible for “the Office of President,” he cannot “faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States,” or even execute it at all, to any degree. Thus, his very act of taking the “Oath or Affirmation” will be a violation thereof! So, even if the chief justice of the Supreme Court himself looks the other way and administers the “Oath or Affirmation,” Obama will derive no authority whatsoever from it.

Third, his purported “Oath or Affirmation” being perjured from the beginning, Obama’s every subsequent act in the usurped “Office of President” will be a criminal offense under Title 18, United States Code, Section 242. If Obama does become an usurper posturing as “the President,” Congress cannot even impeach him because, not being the actual President, he cannot be “removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors” (see Article II, Section 4).

Despite all the noise out there by Obama’s supporters, it is crystal clear the putative president was born with dual citizenship and is forever ineligible to be president. Obama seized the office of president through fraud. As a usurper, he’s never held office. That’s what the word usurp means: to seize and hold (a position, office, power, etc.) by force or without legal right. Since he legally has never occupied the White House as president, he cannot be impeached.

Now, when I have pointed this out countless times to groups demanding impeachment, I get this response: I don’t care – we just have to get him out. Those are people who proudly proclaim they only want to see the U.S. Constitution upheld. Those are people who state unequivocally that the usurper was never eligible to run because he’s not a natural born citizen under the U.S. Constitution. You can’t have it both ways. In essence, what those folks are saying is we can do the same thing as Obama and his coconspirators: circumvent the Constitution. But, the usurper has committed crimes while in office! Indeed, he has and continues to do so. Knowing he was not eligible to run, the putative president solicited campaign donations to the tune of about $700 million dollars. He can still be indicted for wire fraud. Those who demand his impeachment are asking to set one of the worst legal precedents in our history: Any constitutionally ineligible thug can come along and buy his way into the White House. We’ll just impeach him later!
And your thoughts?
edit on 5-9-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I should start making Youtube videos... I can tell whatever I want and people will believe me, even if I can't back it up.

I wish it would be true, but there is no proof.... as always

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

marg6043
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Sadly no amount of prof will keep the Obama worshipers away, this administration is one of the most corrupted and full scandal administration in history as still nothing is done.

Americans have lost their backbone.

I am standing here in europe watching what is going on in the US and you're right. The US citizens as a population is sitting on their hands while their country is being robbed bankrupt and taken over by something sinister.

It is my opnion that if these people will not take suitable action the world will suffer worse.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I never said anything about him not being a citizen.

???

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

goou111

No that never occurred to me, because it's ridiculous..

Then you are obviously not familiar with how intelligence agencies work.

The only ridiculous thing is peoples inability to think freely; far too many people need to be told what to think.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Nothing compared to Obama. Here are some of his alleged crimes:

He outright stole the last election, driving out republican observers at gunpoint in precincts that later reported more than 100% voter turnout with no republican votes.
He spent millions to prevent anyone from seeing his personal records, birth, college etc and then submitted a clear forgery as his supposed birth certificate.
He left a trail of dead homosexuals who claimed he was one of their lovers,
Was outed as a KGB operative by another KGB operative,
He has filled his administration with muslim brotherhood terrorists,
He funds Al Qaeda in Syria,
He more than doubled the US debt in just a few months, with the lions share of that money disappearing into foreign banks,
He created a phony kill Osama moment, but didn't let the world see his body or any dna evidence and proclaimed a fake muslim burial at sea,
He helped topple governments throughout the middle east and replaced them with terrorists,
He received free real estate from a muslim businessman as a bribe,
He discriminated against his political opponents using the IRS,
He prevented the prosecution of Chinese spies who were delivering nuke secrets to China,
He solicited the Chinese, offering to sell sovereign US territory in exchange for debt relief,
He promoted the use of black thugs to intimidate voters and then refused to prosecute them when he was found out,
He forced gun manufacturers to give guns to Mexican drug Lords and then blamed them for it, threatening to shut them down.
He slaughtered American diplomats in Benghazi, who were privy to his illegal weapons transfers to the terrorists he supports in Syria.

Did I leave anything out? Probably a lot. This man is pure evil. I guess I didn't mention the trail of dead bodies or the weird mystic he uses to try to drum up 'energy' prior to giving a speech.
edit on 23-9-2013 by SevenThunders because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

"He created a phony kill Osama moment, but didn't let the world see his body or any dna evidence and proclaimed a fake muslim burial at sea,"

- No proof for this, purely conjecture. Incidentally have we seen or heard anything from Bin Laden since?

"He helped topple governments throughout the middle east and replaced them with terrorists,"

- EVERY presidential administration has done this...EVERY SINGLE ONE. I'm not saying it's right but you have to admit they've all done it and it is definitely uncool.

"He received free real estate from a muslim businessman as a bribe,"

- Never heard this one before. Kudos! What are the details?

"He discriminated against his political opponents using the IRS,"

- This was shown to be a non issue. The same thing happened to liberal orgaizations as well and as often. Further it happened in one isolated office and was not directed by the Whitehouse

"He prevented the prosecution of Chinese spies who were delivering nuke secrets to China,"

- Again, this a new one...details please?

"He solicited the Chinese, offering to sell sovereign US territory in exchange for debt relief,"

- False: www.snopes.com...

"He promoted the use of black thugs to intimidate voters and then refused to prosecute them when he was found out,"

- Any evidence that he was involved? I did hear about an isolated incident where two members of the Black Panthers were being d*cks outside of a polling station in Philly (en.wikipedia.org...). How exactly did he promote it?

"He forced gun manufacturers to give guns to Mexican drug Lords and then blamed them for it, threatening to shut them down."

- Your talking about Fast and Furious right? POTUS not involved. This was a program started before he came in to the Whitehouse, and granted got worse under his administration but not as a result of him. You need to direct blame to Eric Holder...can't say that I'm a fan of Holder...something we probably have in commom.

"He slaughtered American diplomats in Benghazi, who were privy to his illegal weapons transfers to the terrorists he supports in Syria."

- Complete BS. For one, it was the Republicans who refused the funding for diplomatic security (thinkprogress.org...#) and Amb. Stevens even when offered increased security turned it down (www.wnd.com...). It was a tragic thing that happened but if you want to blame someone, blame the commanders in the theater.

"Did I leave anything out? Probably a lot. This man is pure evil. I guess I didn't mention the trail of dead bodies or the weird mystic he uses to try to drum up 'energy' prior to giving a speech."

- Weird mystic? You got me on that one...don't forget Reagan consulted an astrologer: www.people.com...

Sorry mate sounds like a lot of hot air. Where are you getting your info from?

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Oops forgot to address the first few statements...my bad

"He outright stole the last election, driving out republican observers at gunpoint in precincts that later reported more than 100% voter turnout with no republican votes." - If you're going to make accusations you've gotta give some proof. IF this happened, how was Obama involved exactley?

"He spent millions to prevent anyone from seeing his personal records, birth, college etc and then submitted a clear forgery as his supposed birth certificate." - How did he spend millions to keep those things from everyone? What other presidents have volutarily released some or all of that...and please don't tell me you're a birther

"He left a trail of dead homosexuals who claimed he was one of their lovers, Was outed as a KGB operative by another KGB operative," - Ok this one is new to me. WHat are the details on this one? Sounds pretty rediculous

"He has filled his administration with muslim brotherhood terrorists," - Ok I'll bite. Which ones and what are their affiliation to the Muslim Brotherhood?

"He funds Al Qaeda in Syria," - If you're talking about arming the Syrian rebels then you need to look at congress too...John McCain comes to mind

"He more than doubled the US debt in just a few months, with the lions share of that money disappearing into foreign banks," - While will agree that Obama hasn't been the best but part of that debt are the Iraq and Afganistan wars, the bailouts and a few other things that aren't coming to mind right now. While his number are mixed but he's not doing as bad as most conservatives are making it out to be. - www.factcheck.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join