It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart plays Led Zeppelin's Stairway To Heaven (Makes Robert Plant cry)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

After all the videos you did for the gulf spill??? lol thats kind of funny! Yes after the = sign and stop before the & if there is one as some do have that as well

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

LOL..... really......it was the "&' that confused me I think...for some reason I was thinking something had changed. Forgive me....just had some surgery and on heavy meds at the moment LOL

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Absolutely fantastic!

A perfect, and most honorable tribute to the best rock band of all time.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by the_philth

I always thought she was gorgeous....especially in this video..super hotness!

www.youtube.com...

of course...my favorite animal is in there too....

I have been gone for awhile, and forgot how to post videos....it used to be "everything after the =" or something....can anyone remind me?

She's still gorgeous!

I'm an absolute fool for artistic women - whether it be with drawing, playing an instrument, painting, photography, cooking, singing or even just being good whistler... doesn't matter... creativity is an absolute aphrodisiac, and Ann Wilson's voice has always knocked it out of the park for me.

Such a sexy gal!

Here's your vid...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by Kody27

While I may agree with you as far as Britney goes, I have to say that I think Pink has paid her dues and proven herself to be a worthy addition to the music industry. She has some very good messages in her music now of her later years and her artistry of presenting them is quite admirable as well.

Yeah except for the fact that it's obviously well known that Pink doesn't write any of her own songs. She admitted she paid song writers to write her s*** and then she just sang it, awfully I might add. Very awfully. She's a hindrance to the music industry, and to music in general for that matter. Anything else thought about Pink is absolute bull s***.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by poweref
Satanic rock hymn stairway to haven...

From all songs I listen backwards, Stairway to haven has the best understandable lyrics.

So here's to my Sweet Satan.
The other's little path
Would make me sad,
Whose power is faith.
He'll give those with him 666.
And all the evil fools,
they know he made
us suffer sadly.

EVERY word from start to finish is undeniable and distinguishable.

So, yes, lets applause to most popular rock satanist group in world history. Bravo. Lets give them nobel peace prize, like we awarded Obama for starting new war, and now war again.

Yeah, crazy times. Crazy selfish demon worshipers.
edit on 4-9-2013 by poweref because: .

What the f*** is your malfunction? You know there are bands out there like Cradle of Filth, and Necrophage, and Gorgoroth that actually make songs about Satan and demons? Why hide it in backwards lyrics?

What did Robert Plant sit around saying mediocre, mundane satanic messages into a microphone only to listen to them backwards and study them intently, and then figure out what regular english words they sounded similar to frontwards, and that's how he came up with the lyrics to Stairway to Heaven? No.

First of all, I have listened to Stairway to Heaven backwards dozens of times, and I assure you the words "undeniable" and "distinguishable" do not apply anywhere in the backwards version.

It's too late now, but if there was someone who did not know the supposed backwards lyrics, and then they listened to the song backwards, they probably wouldn't hear what is "supposed" to be heard according to rejects like you. On the other hand, if you were to read the supposed backwards lyrics first, you would have those words in your head and you would make the connection exist that isn't even there.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hahaha, yeah, I saw that same program on TV back when I was a kid.

So, here I was, just a kid back in the early 80s -- I could've been 12 or so - and I'm watching these bumbling fools claim that Led Zeppelin had backward messages in Stairway... oh, and that the Eagles' album Hotel California had a ghost on the inner sleeve up in a window somewhere. They claimed that Pink Floyd were devil worshipers as well, and they played a piece from their Animals album.

And as a kid, I remember thinking...

*if I were to create a backwards message in music, wouldn't it be easier to write, learn then sing the words backwards?*

For example... if I wanted you to hear "Here's to my sweet Satan" backwards, I'd record "natas teews ym ot sereh" backwards just to make sure that's what you hear when you started dragging the record player in reverse.

Man, that backwards masking theory was pretty far out back then and it's just as far out today!

I guess some people still believe the world is flat!

I'd better mind myself, or I'd probably be tried and convicted for being a witch or something...

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kody27
Yeah except for the fact that it's obviously well known that Pink doesn't write any of her own songs. She admitted she paid song writers to write her s*** and then she just sang it, awfully I might add. Very awfully. She's a hindrance to the music industry, and to music in general for that matter. Anything else thought about Pink is absolute bull s***.
I like your style bud!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
[ more]

Thanks for posting thevideo....is that hot or WHAT??!! I remember how to post them now...just been a while...but thanks

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

In my post I mentioned the video has my favorite animal in it....I was thinking of the wrong one
(though I LOVE that one too)....THIS is the one I was thinking of.....HOTNESS ALERT!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Haha thanks. I could have ranted about Pink, but instead I mildly ranted about Pink.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

Lets face it, people have been singing other peoples music for years and years. That doesnt make the message of the song any less. Carol King and Neil Diamond are just two off the top of my head that have given away tons of music for others to sing.

You are entitled to your opinion about Pink of course, but I feel that is a matter of taste. For me and many others she is just fine. While Im not real big on her early music, I do like her music much better now that she is older.

While I am here, I will say I do appreciate your stance on the devil music thing.

and now, one of my favorite Pink song which I found to be very tasteful and artistically done for those who may enjoy here as much I.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

That made my night, man. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Kody27

Lets face it, people have been singing other peoples music for years and years. That doesnt make the message of the song any less. Carol King and Neil Diamond are just two off the top of my head that have given away tons of music for others to sing.

You are entitled to your opinion about Pink of course, but I feel that is a matter of taste. For me and many others she is just fine. While Im not real big on her early music, I do like her music much better now that she is older.

While I am here, I will say I do appreciate your stance on the devil music thing.

and now, one of my favorite Pink song which I found to be very tasteful and artistically done for those who may enjoy here as much I.

Pink is a sham. A shell, a mannequin plastic face forced to portray the same lame ass american idol BS watered down pop music every other dumb bimbo and shallow little b**** that's trying to make the "scene".

Tasteful and artistic are two words that should never be found anywhere near Pink. The fact that you think so makes me question your intelligence, awareness, spirituality, humanity, sanity, and dignity to the extreme.

Every copy of every song Pink has ever done should be burned for the sake of humanity.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

Tasteful and artistic are two words that should never be found anywhere near Pink. The fact that you think so makes me question your intelligence, awareness, spirituality, humanity, sanity, and dignity to the extreme.

Like I said above, you are entitled to your opinion, but you questioning any of the above doesnt change my day in any way. Perhaps you should focus on other things that might actually matter in the big picture of being.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Kody27

Like I said above, you are entitled to your opinion, but you questioning any of the above doesnt change my day in any way. Perhaps you should focus on other things that might actually matter in the big picture of being.

Perhaps you should take your own advice. How is the quantity of your attention to the subject any different than mine?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ok Kody,
This thread was started to show a awesome tribute to Led Zep. from the band Heart. It seems many have appreciated it.
You have made it clear you dont like Pink, I have made it clear I do. Questioning my character because I happen to like someone you dont really shouldnt come into play here as it has nothing to do with the original topic at hand.
So, why dont we leave it at that and get back to our regular scheduled program.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join