It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of my Astral Projection experiences.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
hi all

Im an Astral Traveller, and from a few days, i had an experience.... I Astral travelled.... During this experience, i went to a friend and i was watching him, and it was the first time with me to enter his house!!
After finishing this experience, i was talking to that friend and i was describing what his home looks like to prove to him that i was astral travelling.
i felt that during this experience, my spirit was in another body, not a human body, a fly's body...this small insect !!
and when i told that to my friend, he was surprised because there was a fly in his room and was flying with strange way and stop on his nose etc ... .!!! and that what i realy did during the experience.

Everything he and I said, was real !!

I believe that i realy was this insect !!

i just want to ask ... how come my spirit can interact with another body when im still alive??!
and how come for a human spirit interact with an insect body or any other body other than human body ?!!!

Thnx alot

Hadeka.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
No Hadeka , you was not insect (you see your self so before the experience

Imean your sub conscience---- in the pat of evolution -- impossible to

return to insect form --- reflections boy ; try again and again ( practice !!!)

PS nice to read you chapo

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Idon't see you are an Egyptian one sorry

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

sorry,, i didnt understand ur reply !!

can u make more clear pls ??

thank u

Hadeka

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Hey Idon't see you are an Egyptian one sorry

Im egyptian

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
From what I have learned about oobes here is a fact

The soul is a shape shifter you could be a fly and dragon (hopefully cause I want to be one) or giant it doesnt matter its what your subconcinse wants it to be

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I wish all this stuff was true. Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. I wouldn't know. It sure would be neat, though.

I have had oobe's, but it was a number of years ago. It seemed to occur around a certain time in my life when I was about 20 years old. I had maybe 15 experiences with it.

It always seemed to happen during naps. Most of the time, I believe it occurred shortly after beginning to lose consciousness and entering a sleep/dream state. When I state the things I was thinking at the time it happened, I'm not saying I was completely "conscious", but it sure felt like I was. If they were just dream experiences, they were awfully convincing ones, and I can still remember them vivdly. Anyway, I would begin to feel my body trying to lift up off the bed. It would struggle to do this, and I knew what was happening and felt like I was aware of everything around me. After a few moments my body would lift up and I would become airborne. After hovering for a few moments, I would drift to the ceiling of my room. Then I would start uncontrollably bouncing around up at the celing and would circle around the room numerous times. I felt like I was a baloon full of helium trying to break free. All the time I floated around the room, I could see everything below me, and I felt like I was completely conscious and aware. Only problem is, I had no real control and couldn't go where I wanted to. I was stuck in my room at the celing. Finally it would end, and I would find myself back on the bed in one piece. I would not then drift off to sleep, but would rather be awake and amazed at what had just happened.

Like I said, this happened for awhile, but finally stopped and it's not happened since. I can't explain what happened and have no intelligent or knowledgeable opinion about it. I do wish I could do it at will and control it, though, and then fully explore the experience. It's strange ...

[edit on 11/13/2004 by netbound]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well, another question pls about this experience.

Is this relating 2 the reincarnation ??

I think it is a temporary reincarnation.

What do u think ??

thank u.

Hadeka.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
do a seardh on this forum on astral travel...im sure that will give you guys a few answers

top topics

join