It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trouble using EBT card in cali? how about debit card? I was given food stamps with a amount of ? on

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hollie
reply to post by thesoundofbass

OP apparently the EBT glitches are a common occurrence everywhere all of the time. Don't sweat it. You can call the hotline, but you can be sure they are flooded with calls. You have better things to do with your time on this earth rather then sitting on hold waiting for a representative to get to you.

Oh well....looky here.....

sounds like we have a few trolls who should just keep their mouth shut when wanting to judge others.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
And as of some of you, your comments and opinions are very disrespectful and ignorant.

I dont know what the hell is the problem here but some of you got need to log out and go on about your business. This person is looking for advice and would like opinions and this is how we act?..smh.

ATS has changed in over the years. This place use to have professionalism and courtesy but some of you need to be thrown under the bus.

edit on 2-9-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

Oh dont do that, you will get fined stars and get warnings
Happened to me, and those "people" got just a little slap on the wrist
HS.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by Hollie

OP apparently the EBT glitches are a common occurrence everywhere all of the time. Don't sweat it. You can call the hotline, but you can be sure they are flooded with calls. You have better things to do with your time on this earth rather then sitting on hold waiting for a representative to get to you.

Oh well....looky here.....

sounds like we have a few trolls who should just keep their mouth shut when wanting to judge others.

Big Fat Fuzzy Texan. That is all

edit on 3-9-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

I was. I meant to respond to the OP's post right under yours.

I was only wanting to point out that judging people for being on benefits is stupid and low brow. And the humble response by the OP only goes to support my thoughts on that.

My mistake for quoting your instead. I kinda blew it.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Okay I forgive you then.
I am deleting my post above

edit on 3-9-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i am not sure why there are so many upset comments on here i have payed into the system . i have worked long enough to have enough credits to retire when im old enough is it not for citizen's that need it im confused i am not illegal nor have i done anything illegal and my wife needs constant supervision due to her health so i cannot leave her alone its not that im unable to to be a functioning member of society seems when someone says welfare they think free ride ? i have begged and prayed and pleaded that my wife would be in good enough health for me to continue on my path but im 36 held a full time job. with a work permit at a young age high school grad and college thrown in the mix i have always taught my kids to work for a living. it kills me for them to see me home caring for there mother all the time with no end in sight, no more seeing dad leave for work, knowing deep inside that the only way to move on is when my wife finally passes but my perspective has changed i do deserve the help because i payed into it for so many years and right now its the only way its works to keep her healthcare cost down and to keep me by her side i never meant to offend anyone but this is my reality if i never seen this side of the coin i might think it was a free ride as well but i made way more money working i dont see how anybody would want this low of an income, to be capped on everything you own ,no more than 3 grand in savings allowed you will never move forward being on welfare but it is a godsend when it comes to the point where you have to survive but caring for somebody is the most important thank you

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

The nasty comments should have been removed. There were only a couple and the others that were removed were from people defending you by calling the nasty commentors even worse. It's all good. Don't sweat it. There are more important things to worry about. Like your wife's health and the thousands of people our government is about to slaughter.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join