It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America - are you ready for your next Civil War?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidWalker
reply to post by neformore

If this happens the citizens wouldn't stand a chance. I hate to admit it, but our government is dirty enough to just poison our water supply or use chemical agents on us. As much as I would love to say we stand a chance... fact is we don't. At all.

300 million americans against a 3 million strong military that protects the bilderberger interests in america, and americans dont stand a chance?

Do people like you realise the second amendment GUARANTEES LIBERTY and the fact that there are millions of weapons in circulation with at least half the population armed means the american military has zero chance to win?

Not to mention if even one third of the military defects which is more than possible, it would CRUSH the government really quick.

I think people like you WISH it were different because you know its a lost cause.

Where are the PTB going to hide when the shtf for real?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Where are the PTB going to hide when the shtf for real?

So who are the PTB that you refer to and how do you identify them.

Will they wear uniforms, armbands, paint their faces green, or talk like pirates?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Sigh. Are you one of those folks with a superficial interest in "conspiracy theories"?

Some people DO pay attention.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Wow, you guys really going to fight about this? have you looked at Syria lately? get it together people, if you don't like your country you are free to leave, some people don't have that option or do the right thing and make your vote count.
edit on 6-9-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

300 million americans against a 3 million strong military that protects the bilderberger interests in america, and americans dont stand a chance? Do people like you realise the second amendment GUARANTEES LIBERTY and the fact that there are millions of weapons in circulation with at least half the population armed means the american military has zero chance to win?

300 million americans, half women, a large portion children, divided up between hundreds to thousands of miles of land, lacking any unity or game plans, divided by race, religion, politics. It would very easy for the US mil/Gov to be victorious over a an uprising/coup/civil war

Remember US Gov has airforce, navy, marines, army, nsa, fbi, cia, pentagon, can get help by importing soldiors from other countries in exchange for trading goods/deals/loans/etc

Not to mention if even one third of the military defects which is more than possible, it would CRUSH the government really quick. I think people like you WISH it were different because you know its a lost cause.

That's the only way that the people stand a chance, is if the majority of the military is woken up to what is really going on, they defect, and still maintain access to tanks/weapons/planes, etc. You would still need support from radar and intel control....... good luck with that when NSA is listening to everything, bringing up my next point....

I'm sure nsa already has a list of troops/mil who has woken up to whats going on, what percentage they are likely to defect, etc...... Imagine some general/corporal planning a defection and getting the word out about it, it would be a matter of minutes before nsa is up on the news and making appropriate adjustments

I don't like the odds right now til there is a bigger massive awakening, some sort of organizing, some sort of outside help from countries that are already free'd and for the people.......

There is just too much that is not looking good. Really all the Gov would have to do, is shut down the oil refineries, and only keep the ones open that they use. This would shut down all food deliveries to grocery stores, the whole infrastructure would be down in about 3 days.

IF they shut down all TV Stations, and played a Gov message 24/7 that said, "Surrender your weapons and give yourself up. Any resistance will be instantly killed/droned/bombed, etc". That right there would destroy the moral of the majority of Americans, since most citizens are TV-watching zombies. Take away access to fast food/grocery stores/gas/TV and people will literally start committing suicide.

I'm not too fond of Civil war. I'd prefer an infiltration of awakened Souls into Government positions, ala Ron Paul style folks. A major third party that is actually a threat to the other two. Cutting up the US into 5 zones, each with its own mini-Gov, and no presidents what-so-ever. Re-starting independent Industries based on the 5 zones by growing various organic food crops, cotton, a vast array of different home made products, etc.

This is how we will win. Change from within the system. I personally don't want anyone to die.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It's hard to have very little government when the people are increasingly needing it more and more. People expect the government to fix everything while having little ultimate control. And when you think about it, that can't be done properly at all.

That's like you asking me for a boost for your car, and all I have is a AA battery.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dominicus

Voting responsibly requires an informed citizenry and volunters like you and me spreading truth. This is the best option no doubt at it.

I am not the one seeking conflict and civil war is not something to be taken lightly off. At this early stage it would probably be a pyrrhic victory for the people and that is why PTB seem hellbent on pushing it rather than avoiding it.

To defeat your enemy it is best to fight them early on before they have a chance to organise efficiently.

I disagree with you to some extent.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

reply to post by olaru12

So who are the PTB that you refer to and how do you identify them. Will they wear uniforms, armbands, paint their faces green, or talk like pirates?

Sigh. Are you one of those folks with a superficial interest in "conspiracy theories"?

Apparently you don't pay attention that well either
You didn't answer the question!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

reply to post by olaru12

So who are the PTB that you refer to and how do you identify them. Will they wear uniforms, armbands, paint their faces green, or talk like pirates?

Apparently you don't pay attention that well either
You didn't answer the question!!!

Are you trying to flame bait? Some people DO know the problem. I have been on ATS for 5 years and another 2 years before that I was lurking around reading posts and following up with my own research. I have traced organisations to people, organisations themselves, etc.

How can I answer your GENERIC question? What do you want me to say?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Voting responsibly requires an informed citizenry

Both parties are bought and paid for by special interest groups/Lobbyists. Only part I gave an ounce of trust to is the Independents. We need a third or even Four major parties to balance out the BS.

and volunters like you and me spreading truth. This is the best option no doubt at it.

I agree. We also need people like me and you in Government, taking it back from the Fascists

I disagree with you to some extent.

Yeah, that's fine, but we both agree the current state is horrendous and something needs to be done before its too late

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Let's be honest, really the only ones that want to revolt are the Tea Party types...and let's face it, they are all very old.

I really just think old people are angry in general and always have something to complain about. It just so happens that we currently have a very large population of old people (baby boomers)...which is why I think we get all the internet revolutionaries that are all talk and no action.

It seems like a lot of people on here think they will be the next George Washington...except they don't realize that Washington (and all the other founders) were already very rich and very influential people before the revolution...they weren't internet cowboys.

If a revolution/civil war starts, it is again, like always, going to be the rich and powerful that are behind it...not the "common folk". That seems to be a big misconception of the American Revolution...that it was started by the common folk...that is incorrect. The rich and powerful started it and convinced the common folk to fight and die for them.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Are you trying to flame bait? Some people DO know the problem. I have been on ATS for 5 years and another 2 years before that I was lurking around reading posts and following up with my own research. I have traced organisations to people, organisations themselves, etc.

And that is exactly the problem.

You can't define who the "enemy" would be in any civil war/revolution.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienScience

And that is exactly the problem.

You can't define who the "enemy" would be in any civil war/revolution.

I can start off by saying the bilderbergers, big corporations, big mulitnational banks, central banks, high level masonry, high level military staff, corrupt mainstream politicians like kerry/mccain, rothschilds, rockefellers, reptillian aliens.

There is nothing wrong with the tea party. There is nothing wrong with occupy. Further you make the mistake of assuming most of the left wingers support obama and that is plain wrong on your part. Occupy and TP disagre on some issues and agree on others, BUT BOTH have a general idea what is wrong.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

reptillian aliens

Good luck with your revolution.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienScience

reptillian aliens

Good luck with your revolution.

Yeah it figures you would make a strawman arguement. You ask me to make a bullet list of guilty parties, I respond with an honest answer, and you pick the most controversial thing I said to discredit me.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dominicus

---

Unlike you Americans, as a Canadian, I understand the apathy of the average American
in terms of the daily interaction with his/her government, their neighbours, their schools,
their communities and even their own family members.

In fact, i let it be known here on ATS how much I DESPISE and LOOK DOWN UPON the sheer apathy
of that 97% of the American public has towards daily living. Drones living drone-like lives.
It's so bad that I have recently felt that humans are a lost cause and have now DEVOTED years of my
significant computer science expertise towards building our successors.

In fact, I pretty much HATE HUMANITY ITSELF! I do better with machines and I can assure
I am only a CPU-generation away from making me'n'ya all just another dead end on the evolutionary tree!

In fact, I`m so PO'ed at most of humanity, I've dedicated my life and considerable corporate resources
to making walking, talking and emoting computer systems that are SMARTER than me, FASTER than me,
and finally physically MUCH STRONGER than me....and then...i'm giving the BILLIONS that will be created
FULL autonomy...We'll see if the end result is a Skynet/Terminator scenario or have it turn into
a Star Trek "Commander Data" scenario.

In fact, I NO LONGER CARE which scenario turns out to be the reality...but I DO KNOW....humans
WILL NOT BE PART OF THE FINAL RESULT and this thread will become moot and I will FINALLY KNOW
PEACE ON EARTH!
edit on 2013/9/10 by StargateSG7 because: sp.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

People who are over-worked don't have time to realise the scope of the deception. If you thought it was an easy battle then you were dead wrong. Rome was not built over-night either. It takes time to learn, organise and fight.
edit on 10/9/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Any and all posters in this thread I invite you to post in a thread in an attempt to answet some questions about what a nea revolutionary/civil war would look like. Its a thought game my friend amd I are using to flesh out details in our scripy for and indie film taking place during just this sort of event. We arent looking flor plot suggestioms just answers to the questions listed in the Op.
thought game: what would a knew American revolutionary/civil war look like? (2020-2030)

edit on 10-9-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The best scenario for a violent uprising in the US to end with would be brutal government crackdowns. Anything else and you're talking about an extended civil war that would leave the US a broken, balkanized ruin.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

I expect that's what a revolution in the US would be today. It would leave the country in ruin. It would be like some of the violent former soviet states and parts of Russia that have terror attacks. Minus the jihad of course. It would be a few thousand to tens of thousands of people fighting and mingling in with civilian populations. They would be labeles domestic terrorists by gov and media, but they would have split support among civilians who prefer them to the extreme police state that would arise. It would drag on for decades of assymetrical warfare. Eventually other smaller groups eould join in as the econony collapsed and people start choosing sides. The smaller groups wouldn't be fighting, but would be like vultures traying to step in at the end of the mess and grab sone power and offer solutions.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join