It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of the World" Prediction {1} October 2013 {Autistic son}

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Wellllllll, there's certainly too little info in that short video with which to make a professional assessment of his mental health.

However, what I saw indicated to me absolutely no evidence of ill-mental health.

Just a personal assessment of the situation.

We all do it.

I said he appears deficient (mentally...low IQ). I didn't say he had mental health issues.

I think your biases are showing.

Which biases would those be?

edit on 3-9-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The reality is the boy is autistic,we all have heard about autistic "idiot savants". Ones who sit at a piano and play classical music compositions that are extremely diffucult for even an accomplished pianist. We have all seen or read about the idiot savants doing math quicker than a calculator. and being very artistic in their ability to draw or paint. Now with that said. IMHO these idiot savants already have that knowledge and ability in their brains, so do we, except they are accessing it....at a great cost.

How else do you explain one playing a piano with out ever sitting at one? The knowledge is there in the brain prior. I have often wondered about autistics and the retarded.....maybe their the ones at peace with their selves because they know what we do not. Maybe on the inside their laughing their arse's off at all of the rest of us.I would like to think so. Gentlemen in vid seems to be genuine hope like hell his son is wrong...but with the present state of affairs in the world I give it a 60/40 split.

I would say if a nuke gets set off in the Middle East...kid hit the nail on the head.
edit on 3-9-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The video doesn't really make any sense. He says if there are any new predictions, he will post them. But, his son predicted the end of the world. How are there going to be any new predictions?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by Realtruth

Uhhhh . . . no. That's an inadequate explanation by a long shot, imho.

Certainly for authentic Christians who are well studied in Biblical prophecy . . . they realize that

100% of the other Biblical prophecies scheduled for completion to this point were fulfilled to the letter. Therefore, it is reasonable for them to expect that the Biblical prophecies predictive of this era in which Israel became a nation again in a day--exactly as predicted--will also prove true.

Others are attached to other purported sources of information about the future for other diverse reasons.

Most are not affectionately fondling horrific predictions at all. Few are THAT crazy.

They just don't want to be caught an hour late and too many prepping dollars short with no hope.

Avoiding a "no hope" situation can motivate a lot of activity.

Perhaps you've never been in a "no hope" situation and have little compassion for such.

You are assuming and basing your conclusions from a dogmatic, arrogant and ego-centric position. Not sure if you can see that but that is how it is coming off.

You assume everyone believes or should believe the way you do, but fortunately many people in this world have different beliefs that is what make it so dynamic.

edit on 3-9-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

The end of the fiscal year stuff is a straw dog, a red herring, to me.

The end of the fiscal year stuff is usually rather mundane.

There's nothing mundane about nukes getting transported hyper secretly without any signatures involved.

etc. etc. etc.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

UnBreakable
The date when it all goes down will not be predicted but will come "as a thief in the night", an obscure date and day.

Uhhhhh that Scripture refers to ONE THING

The catching away of the "Bride of Christ" . . . the Church of Christ . . . as depicted in Thessalonians . . . commonly referred to as THE RAPTURE.

There's a lot of END TIMES EVENTS that

that verse, doesn't have anything to do with, particularly directly.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

That's an interesting set of conjectures, fantasies about the Dad and his relationship with the son.

They do not ring true to my sense of the video and the dad, at all.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

I would say the odds are pretty much stacked wouldn't you???
Korg.

No.

I'd say that your BIASES are pretty much stacked . . . perhaps, in part, due to

THE NORMALCY BIAS

Rare events are by definition rare.

Yet, the unexpected and even the preposterous has happened throughout recorded history.

You can sit firmly and loftily in your elevated perch and pontificate against all manner of rare events all you wish. years, decades, centuries can go by.

But at some point, another very rare and preposterous event will occur. And it may just occur seconds after you or one of your cohorts has ranted so intensely against just such an "impossibility" or "improbability."

So, no, I disagree. All that would show would be that the world was continuing somewhat as before . . . to that point. It doesn't prove anything about the next second, minute, hour or tomorrow or next week.

Given your demand for !PROOF!, I'd have thought you might have realized that.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
We should be recording, listening to every single word this kid utters, analyzing what he said. Making contact with this boy, and his dad could be IMPERATIVE in light of what is coming. Consider that simply showing this boy targeted pictures (Temple Mount, Statue of Liberty etc) may shed infinite light on coming world events. Additionally targeted topics such as 'what do you feel about New York' measuring his reply.

What do we know.

The boys name : Zachary / Severe Autism / Born roughly 1993.
Dads Username on Youtube : smellivision (online since 2007)
- Most like a very infrequent youtube commenter.

I wrote this fellow if there could be any way to get ahold of him to talk to his son. I have not had any reply yet. Does anyone on this forum (by total miracle?) know this boy or his father?

Please email me at cnmcdee@gmail.com

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The other thing we have to understand is the *context* of the boys postings. He could be referring to the end of THEIR world (the boy and the dad) Explosions, Explosions, everybody dead, end of the world. Everybody dead could refer to the context of the Explosions. End of the World could refer to End of the World as We know it.

That is why it is so important to expound upon each sentence. With questions like 'End of the World, including the French people' If no is replied then we can exclude geographical regions. which informs us Everybody dead now refers to everybody dead from a particular region.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

thedoctorswife
BUT, daddy spends a huge amount of time,(id say about 75% percent of the video), looking up and to the left, which body language expects say is a classic sign of someone fantasising something in their head. Watch it, im right.

OOooo ATS is turning me into such a cynic!!!!

Ahhhhh but

YOUR INTERPRETATION of that factoid is lacking . . . even your understanding of it.

Looking in that direction

CAN WELL MEAN THAT THE DAD WAS MERELY RECONSTRUCTING IN HIS MENTAL IMAGE, THE PICTURE IN HIS HEAD OF

WHERE AND WHEN his son told him the things he was referring to.

There is NO automatic, INHERENT LYING OR DECEPTION INVOLVED in looking that direction.

NLP can be tricky. Lots of things are inferred and require a LOT of OTHER evidence before even partially reliable probabilities can be concluded, much less "certainties."

The eye movement stuff is far from certain IN A GIVEN INDIVIDUAL.

The eye movement stuff TENDS TO BE SOMEWHAT accurate when talking about generalized large groups . . . of men . . . of visuals vs kinesthetics, artists vs mechanics (just to illustrate) etc.

INDIVIDUALS can have a totally DIFFERENT habit pattern from the norm.

edit on 3/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: tags and addition

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fr33kSh0w2012

I hope you found some sympathetic, perceptive and understanding older persons to share your images with. What a load!

Thx.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Actually, I see the father as AT LEAST average IQ, if not above . . . because of the way he handled his son's insights. He also seems to have a caring heart.

What biases? Don't know that I know you well enough to be specific but on this thread . . . the NORMALCY BIAS seems to have you by the throat.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Hey, I "predicted" that Obama would beat Hillary, Obama would win the 2008, election, that Romney would win the nomination, that Obama would win the 2012 election and that the Ravens would beat the 49ers.

Those aren't very hard "predictions".

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Prophecy of October 2013 Bank Crash.

www.youtube.com...

Guys this is getting scary!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Very well put.

I've sometimes wondered . . .

given that in all our lives . . . some rain must fall . . .

And that we all have our 'row to hoe.'

It seems like folks with devastating challenges can also have incredible gifts . . . Downs Syndrome children tend to be incredibly loving and affectionate and happy.

It is as though God says . . . this shall be your challenge to learn from and overcome . . . and these shall be your compensating extraordinary giftings.

Who am I to tell God HE can't do it that way!?

And IF as some think, we meet with Father God before birth and CHOOSE our major challenges and giftings . . . that would be very interesting, indeed.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Catacomb

I took that as a bit of hyperbole on the son's part that the father just relayed accurately.

The son even replied that folks could only live/survive on Mars . . . yet seemed to not really believe his own statement about Mars.

I think the notion that the world would be totally obliterated was youthful exaggeration given the intensity of what he saw in his mind's eye.

Just my inference and interpretation.

I realize you took it differently.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
Nostradamus said that World War 3 would start when there was a great comet in the sky and Mabus was killed. I think consensus in my forum on the topic was that Admiral Mabus would be killed in action or assassinated.

There definitely seems to be war rhetoric going on between Russia, Iran and Syria and the U.S. and it seems to be escalating, all of it basically diplomatic preparations, it could take another month before something happens.

Ray Mabus is one step under Admiral he's the highest ranking civilian to do with the Us Navy. (From google)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Realtruth

You are assuming and basing your conclusions from a dogmatic, arrogant and ego-centric position. Not sure if you can see that but that is how it is coming off.

Would that be COMPARED TO your massively Olympic class display of humility about your perspective on the matter?

I tend to try and form my conclusions at least a bit cautiously. Yet, I've learned to avoid being wishy washy about what I'm convinced is valid.

Those who've lived with me have characterized me as one of, if not THE most humble person they've ever known. I think I'll stick with their perspectives on the matter given years of very close contact in a widely diverse set of contexts.

You don't seem to have a clue about me in spite of my many words hereon displaying both insights, feelings, background and attitudes.

You assume everyone believes or should believe the way you do, but fortunately many people in this world have different beliefs that is what make it so dynamic.

Evidently

YOU

ASSUME that I "assume [that] everyone believes or should believe" the way I do.

You'd be mostly wrong, in the sense that you appear to mean it.

CERTAINLY I believe that my perspective and perceptions are

MOST CORRECT

or else I'd have DIFFERENT ONES!

AS WOULD YOU!

And, CERTAINLY, I believe that folks who accept Jesus The Christ as Savior and Lord are headed for Eternal Life and I'd rather all be headed there.

However, I think that the world would be a traumatic place and less interesting if "everyone" believed totally as I do on all details and respects.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by BO XIAN

Ray Mabus, current U.S. Secretary of the Navy:

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeh and Nostradamus said Hister for Hitler, time to duck!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join