It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of the World" Prediction {1} October 2013 {Autistic son}

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Relevant vid. October 1st. Relates to government mandates regarding acquisitions required by 1st October 2013.

Good Vid. Watch all the way. As I watched the ending it truly dawned on me. By it I mean IT.

Dunno if embed worked Heres the link

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Izak4K

Totally agree, this is just ridiculous.

I've lived long enough to know that I don't have it all figured out.

My extremely brilliant Dissertation Chairman said:

"Life is sooooo complex, just about any explanation will do."

Stephen Hawking said something similar--essentially that somewhere, there's likely a rabbit hole with Alice and the Red queen. He was talking about the massive numbers of things in the multi-verse and the incredible probabilities resulting related thereto.

I disagree with my chairman theologically and with Dr Hawking in real tangible practical terms. I think God ordered things a LOT more orderly than that.

However, things ARE complex and we do NOT know all the answers.

We don't know why or how it might just be possible for an autistic kid to see into the future.

Biblical prophets did it routinely. That's just a fact. Many don't accept that fact. It doesn't change the fact that they disbelieve it.

The video is based on some fantasy.

Says . . . drum roll . . .

you . . . .

based on . . . .

YOUR FANTASY about the autistic son and his father.

I doubt seriously you were next to the father and son through all those predictions he cited. I doubt seriously you were inside the head and heart of either the father or the son.

They have thousands of this kind of video's on youtube, if not millions.

I suppose it depends on your definition of "this kind."

I don't recall a single other one of "this kind."

1. Father
2. Son
3. Autistic son
4. Nonverbals congruent with narrative
5. Spontaneity of predictions
6. Fulfillment of all the predictions cited and evidently of all the son uttered.

Sure there are many thousands of predictions by various kinds of people for various kinds of reasons.

One can lump them all into a poo bucket if one wants. That's not very scientific to take such diversity and claim it's ALL THE SAME.

The only most likely end of the world scenario I can think of - is Apophis in 2029. It's a long time but I think we will be ready for it. The rest are just stories, nothing else.

Wellllllllll, personally, I'm not near enough omniscient to make such a claim. And from what I've read the last 45 years, I disagree.

Just the trend curves of the satanic globalists indicate that THEY will bring about great deadly traumas regardless of what natural disasters do. And, that they'll do it MUCH SOONER than 2029.

And, personally, I've always experienced that when I dared to point a long haughty finger at others for being more ignorant and more stupidly wrong than my loftiness, I ALWAYS got some serious disciplines from The Lord showing me just how mucky the clay was from which I was made.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Firefly_

ALL we have on this is this man's word. No evidence.

NOPE. That's simply not true.

We have nonverbal evidence that's horrifically difficult to falsify that the man believed everything he said to be true as he experienced it.

He is probably just another attention seeker looking for web fame, like the many others who do similar stuff. so, until he comes forward with actual evidence, and not just stories, thats all I will treat his video as. A story.

That's your right.

However, it COULD BE that your construct system through which you filter such stimuli . . . COULD ALSO BE overly rigid, narrow, brittle. That would distort your assessments wholesale . . . and make YOUR ASSESSMENTS

MUCH LESS ACCURATE and . . . much less PREDICTIVELY SOUND . . . perhaps even not that much more accurate than you're accusing the boy of being.

You can learn about that sort of thing here:

WEBGRID 5:

gigi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca:2000...

People like him are the reason this world is such a mess, so many people are happy to believe bull[#].

Sounds like another "omniscient" pontification, to me.

Sure, lots of folks like to believe things that are more false than true. The cosmetics industry makes billions off of that fact.

Lots of women give up their virginity because of that fact.

Lots of pretend men take lots of sex coercively because of that fact.

However, I think that Pride and Arrogance have caused a LOT more trouble than belief in silliness.

Look at religion and the damage it has done.

Welllll, Jesus The Christ hated religion too.

A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM is the opposite of religion.

Religion is deadly. Relationship with Him is truth, love, peace, joy and Life.

And, the religion of Scientism and the religion of Atheism have genocidally destroyed 150 million or so innocent souls. And they are trying hard now to destroy another 6.8 BILLION souls--"for the children" . . . LOL.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomethingsJustNotRight
Relevant vid. October 1st. Relates to government mandates regarding acquisitions required by 1st October 2013.

Good Vid. Watch all the way. As I watched the ending it truly dawned on me. By it I mean IT.

Dunno if embed worked Heres the link

Please watch. Very relevant to this prediction.

I seek feedback and discourse on this from Americans.

FEEDBACK MEEEEEEE!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

Let me ask you what you think is more likely...

A: Autistic kid accurately predicts the end of the world.

or.

B: Impressionable Autistic Kid regurgitates the overactive imagination of a doomsayer father.

I may be wrong... but I doubt it.

Korg.

I don't know what the odds are nor how to gather sufficient ACCURATE factors to calculate reasonable odds.

I think it's PLAUSIBLE that the kid has unique input about the future.

It does appear that

YOU IGNORED some EVIDENCE.

The kid's purported language does NOT AT ALL MATCH the father's--as would be more the case in your fantasy about the case.

And, the kid's purported language IS CONSISTENT with an autistic boy of that age to his father.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by BO XIAN

Ray Mabus, current U.S. Secretary of the Navy:

en.wikipedia.org...

Hmmmmmmmmm. Thanks. Very interesting. Very interesting, indeed.

Certainly soothsayers mix falsehood with truth. Maybe that prediction was part of the truth. Time will tell.

THX THX.

I want to dogpile.com "Oct 2013 + disasters, conflicts, bombs, terror, war" but I don't know when I'll get to it. Today is a busy one for me.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Uhhhh . . . no. That's an inadequate explanation by a long shot, imho.

Certainly for authentic Christians who are well studied in Biblical prophecy . . . they realize that

100% of the other Biblical prophecies scheduled for completion to this point were fulfilled to the letter. Therefore, it is reasonable for them to expect that the Biblical prophecies predictive of this era in which Israel became a nation again in a day--exactly as predicted--will also prove true.

Others are attached to other purported sources of information about the future for other diverse reasons.

Most are not affectionately fondling horrific predictions at all. Few are THAT crazy.

They just don't want to be caught an hour late and too many prepping dollars short with no hope.

Avoiding a "no hope" situation can motivate a lot of activity.

Perhaps you've never been in a "no hope" situation and have little compassion for such.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

I may have pressed the wrong button and zapped my longer post to you . . .

briefly . . . I noted that you seem to have ignored the evidence indicating that the son's language was typical of an autistic son of that age and quite unlike the language of his father.

I also doubt the father could have concocted such, fabricated such.

You also seem to ignore the evidence that the father believed what he said to be true from his experience and perceptions of what he was telling.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Wellllllll, there's certainly too little info in that short video with which to make a professional assessment of his mental health.

However, what I saw indicated to me absolutely no evidence of ill-mental health.

I think your biases are showing.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SomethingsJustNotRight

Thanks. I plan to get to it later or this evening. This is a busy day for me.

What 5-7 things from that video most impressed you as true or likely true and why?

What level of prepping have you done?

I've watched the first some minutes of it . . .

very sobering. I believe the video is absolutely accurate and well worth everyone watching. imho, folks failing to be aware of the facts presented in that video are willfully setting themselves up to be exceedingly victimized by the globalist oligarchy and the unconstitutional forces being set up and cocked for implementation against the American people.

It also seems to implicate at least Oct 2013 as not likely to be business as usual.

May get to the rest of it later.

THX THX THX THX

edit on 3/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well it's a common human trait to ascribe paranormal powers to those that are different...ie autism, the magical black man/woman trend in lit and film... we think they must have an inside track to the workings of this odd place because we perceive them as being as mysterious as we see the world ... but really, now...

And if it all goes down in three weeks... well, I hope all good people go fast and painlessly... and the douches linger for at least two weeks... heh

and if, gosh forbid, a matronly, cookie baking black woman (or simple minded black giant) rolls her eyes back into her head and intones "you have three weeks to get right with the lord" then I'll... well, I won't do much differently, just exist in a way more nervous state.

You shrinks make me crazy...

edit on 9/3/2013 by Baddogma because: too many "we's" and spitefull wish

edit on 9/3/2013 by Baddogma because: Magic black caveat

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceVindicator

This is an interesting video. I was going to share it with others but then something jumped out at me.

Now, I am not trying to debunk this video as some of the things being ordered are interesting. That said, Oct marks the beginning of a new fiscal year. I suspect that many of these items are being instructed to these areas in order to complete this fiscal year's budget for said items.
edit on 3-9-2013 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

LOL, I also picked up on fiscal year spending.

It isn't just the feds who does this. As a grad assistant to an organization do you know how many I saw/received catered lunches, fancy t-shirts, embroidered items with our logo, and my personal favorite you can go home for the rest of the day?

Happens all the time with organizations working on a fixed budget. You better use it all or don't ask for more in the future.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadHatter364
Fascinating, now allow ME to make a prediction, here we go people:

"I PREDICT ABSOLUTELY NO WORLD CHANGING EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON OCTOBER THE 1ST OF THE YEAR OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST NUMBER TWO THOUSAND AND THIRTEEN"

Let's wait and see who gets it right... if I do, I'll dance naked in the town square...

I agree, this will go nowhere. Just like the 12/21/12 or 08/13/13 predictions and the rest of the hundreds of date specific threads I've encountered in my nine years here, this will fizzle out too. The date when it all goes down will not be predicted but will come "as a thief in the night", an obscure date and day.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Dad has to raise a severely Autistic child.

It's very difficult, there is daily stress.

Man asks himself "why, why me"

Invents fiction in his mind from very loose statements that son despite handicap is actually blessed with precognition.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Korg Trinity

Let me ask you what you think is more likely...

A: Autistic kid accurately predicts the end of the world.

or.

B: Impressionable Autistic Kid regurgitates the overactive imagination of a doomsayer father.

I may be wrong... but I doubt it.

Korg.

I don't know what the odds are nor how to gather sufficient ACCURATE factors to calculate reasonable odds.

O.k.

Step one... Walk to your Window

Step two... Look outside

Step Three... ask yourself is the world still there..

If answer to step three is no then unfortunately some person that predicted the end of the world was accurate... Oh dear...

If Answer to step three is there is still a wold out there then it must mean that all end of the world predictions thus far have been completely inaccurate....

I would say the odds are pretty much stacked wouldn't you???

Korg.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
SO, does anyone have any information on this??

I remember watching a documentary on Jesse Ventura and FEMA camps, but has he or anyone similar to him mentioned the October 1st date?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadHatter364
Fascinating, now allow ME to make a prediction, here we go people:

"I PREDICT ABSOLUTELY NO WORLD CHANGING EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON OCTOBER THE 1ST OF THE YEAR OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST NUMBER TWO THOUSAND AND THIRTEEN"

Let's wait and see who gets it right... if I do, I'll dance naked in the town square...

So......since you will be the one to almost certainly get it right, according to what you just said you will be the one dancing naked in the town square? Do I smell a fetish?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Something about this is sending out a huge red flag here to me, and can I just say , I love prophecy, I would so love for this to be genuine, BUT, daddy spends a huge amount of time,(id say about 75% percent of the video), looking up and to the left, which body language expects say is a classic sign of someone fantasising something in their head. Watch it, im right.

OOooo ATS is turning me into such a cynic!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I knew about September 11 2001 when I was just Six (6) years old in 1989 when I saw them on television I said to my mother while I was wathcing them (we we're living in the womens refuge at the time) "Some-one is going to blow them up one day with PLANES!" I saw it in yellow and black happening before my very eyes it was going in slow motion.

when I was seven I saw Japan wobbling and breaking apart while I was looking at a globe of the world I could see japan shaking on the globe and heard tiny squeaking wheezing type noises people screaming perhaps.

I also saw dead people LITERALLY scarier then the sixth sense movie I saw (god how toned down was that!).

I saw people with half their head ripped off and missing and dried blood all over their clothes also rotten fly larvae infested corpses walking around with their intestines and anus hanging out of their pelvic cavity making little squelching black skeletal footprints and little black intestinal S's along the ground where they walked with fly larvae falling out of their rib cage and spewing out of their nasal cavities and mouth while making horrible inhaling-exhaling noises that were both raspy and crackling / rattling It was HORRIFYING! seeing human corpses walking around Just Horrifying I was frightened for my life while this was happening people that were horribly deformed like those kids you see in India with like eight arms and stuff just walking around people screaming with glass smashed through their faces burnt people lying on the ground screaming with flames all over them their bodies were charcoal like and they were still concious and moaning large gaping holes in buildings the sky was a burgundy color with yellow and black through it.
edit on 3/9/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join