posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:27 AM
reply to post by aethertek
Wellllllllllllllll . . . your take on things is a somewhat common one. LOL.
1. The world will not END. It is a metaphor. TEOTWAWKI is a better label.
2. And, there are varying possibilities up to THAT level of change.
3. IF you believe that the globalist oligarchy is going to leave everything trundling along as it was decades ago or even this decade, you likely are
4. IF you believe that super rationalists, super objectivists have all reality wrapped up in a tidy ball, you likely are grossly uninformed.
5. I don't know anyone who has it ALL figured out. We all see "through the glass darkly." The puzzle pieces are vast in number and complex in
associations and design.
6. IF you believe that there's 0.00000000000000000000000000% truth to 100% of ALL purported prophetic communications, then you have likely not read
the Bible or not read it objectively and compared the prophecies with authentic history. The Bible is the gold level standard of prophecy. Nothing
else matches it on fulfilled prophecies.
7. Nevertheless, some modern prophetic sources are considerably better than 50/50 probability of being accurate.