It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of the World" Prediction {1} October 2013 {Autistic son}

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
.." dazzling and sparkeling", eh..?

" John Smallman ~ The Glory Of The Real You Will Dazzle And Amaze You

(www.shiftfrequency.com...) September 29 2013

The awakening process that humanity is engaged in is intensifying . . . daily! Much is happening on your world as a result of the escalating power of the divine embrace in which you are so firmly but lovingly held. And much of it is now beginning to be reported on the mainstream news channels. The intent of the human collective is also strengthening as more and more of you turn away from all that is unloving and focus on sending love and assistance to those who are desperately in need.

The divine Light in which the planet is now bathed is irresistible, and the planet herself is transmitting vast quantities of multicolored rays outwards as a loving gesture to all of creation. She makes a magnificent sight as she shines with a brilliance far greater than any other Light source in your galaxy. It is an open invitation to all who would like to participate in the momentous events that are coming to fruition in your vicinity, just as God intends."

etc

lightworkers.org...

..just saying..

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Ahhhhhh . . . but how could you tell . . . which was one and which was the other?

I agree that the Jungian 'collective unconscious' is blather about demonic influences imitating the same.

Nevertheless,

If Christians are in earnest and have any significant walk refilled daily by & with Holy Spirit . . . it is quite conceivable that different ones would have a part of the same picture to share about.

I believe that God doesn't want any one person to have the whole picture--too much arrogance from that.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

God did not say that "where 2 or 3 are gathered, there HE WILL BE IN THE MIDST OF THEM" . . . was a rare thing.

Heart attitudes are important.

Being repented up, cleaned up and tuned-in is important.

Nevertheless, God is not weak in such matters where hearts are right and the focus is authentically on HIM.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by Lone12

Ahhhhhh . . . but how could you tell . . . which was one and which was the other?

I agree that the Jungian 'collective unconscious' is blather about demonic influences imitating the same.

Nevertheless,

If Christians are in earnest and have any significant walk refilled daily by & with Holy Spirit . . . it is quite conceivable that different ones would have a part of the same picture to share about.

I believe that God doesn't want any one person to have the whole picture--too much arrogance from that.

true; its not Always so Obvious to can tell
...but there áre certain 'clues', signatures in a message
for example, "open heaven" forum, one there constantly repeats in her 'message', " amen, yes amen" -
now He d never use that, since amen = Amun, the deity

..others are Infected with the 'potus being the Bad Guy',
or have false concepts about ' Russia invading *cough* israel ',
etc
- so, if you discover aspects like that, the 'message' is most likely false.

and yes no one has the big picture,
and sure there [must be] some who get génuine predictions -
but it is mostly a "looking for Signs", what makes people want to listen to those messages,
and therefore, Evil influences them [ those messages]
...wouldnt you do the same..?

kind regards,

ps,
yes i believe, with you, that different ones d have the parts of the same picture - absolutely
...just NOT in relation to ' literal events'

imo

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

I'd have to study that link more extensively to be confident of any discernment about it.

I didn't think the opening paragraph was bad. It was mostly Scripture, IRRC.

He sounded a bit . . . ?overly? . . . convinced of his vision of things, for my taste. But IF he is absolutely Scriptural, it's OK to be very convinced. It's just usual in that many words to wander off from a straight Scriptural perspective.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by Lone12

I'd have to study that link more extensively to be confident of any discernment about it.

I didn't think the opening paragraph was bad. It was mostly Scripture, IRRC.

He sounded a bit . . . ?overly? . . . convinced of his vision of things, for my taste. But IF he is absolutely Scriptural, it's OK to be very convinced. It's just usual in that many words to wander off from a straight Scriptural perspective.

yes...it was a lot of scripture... - that makes him so dangerous.

dear Bo,
what úse it has, when people, for example, 'say they hear' about 'an eq coming to west coast' ?

From what kind, type of mindset is that coming ?
- from a most worldly, material one...no ?

does that ' build up the faith '..? - no.
does that ' prove anything ' ? no - it only Shatters [ compare Harold]
- it but degenerates believers into Sensationalists, running to and fro, afraid yet desiring the next unfillfilled Non-event, thereby serving as food for energy sucking entities;
....while staying babies in Faith.

Now that could never be His purpose.

therefore, we - you and i - need to reject them as 'provided by another entity ',
eventhough striking similarities may occur in them....true ?

..on the other hand;
something FAR more Dangerous s arriving, as some local EQ ;
the false dimension
closed Heaven
..now thát, i d say, IS important to Him

- but souls do not comprehend that danger so well,
...since they are Conditioned to listen to those fake EQ prophecies,
conditioned to watch for literal non-events,

and so to walk all of them into evils trap - the false dimension
so that there wont BE any rapture
..since all will be trapped.

best wishes to you,

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well, it is now the 1st October and nothing out of the ordinary has happened.... exactly what am I supposed to see?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

hellobruce
Well, it is now the 1st October and nothing out of the ordinary has happened.... exactly what am I supposed to see?

Silly man....don't you know ALL predictions are only timed with the USA because we OWN the world...it is only Sept. 30 here...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Counting down the hours til this gets put in the Hoax bin...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

khimbar
Counting down the hours til this gets put in the Hoax bin...

Then someone will just make up another silly "prediction" for later this week/month/year.....

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
We're just about to enter October 1 2013 0:00 UT a few hours from now guys! Better get psychologically ready in case a mind-blowing unprecedented event happens soon.......

edit on 30-9-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Oh just to point out the US government shutting down is nothing to do with the end of days BS.
Thought I would get that in before someone links the 2.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

It's 1st Oct here.....still alive, thankfully. Will wait until it has been 1st Oct all around the world before I go celebrating.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
ok, I have refrained from posting on this for personal reasons, How ever, I have put this on here in a few threads, just after it happened a few years ago, and one just a week ago.

Not that I think anything is gonna happen, I'm putting this out there.

I was on youtube playing around one night, and I seen Obamas videos of a major natural disaster....one is still on there, he's dressed in a black suit, and it expresses that it is there for entertainment purposes only.

The other one I seen, He is dressed in black pants, an off white polo shirt, looked like he just stepped off a golf course (totally out of the realm of possibility, I know....rolls eyes) and standing in a lobby somewhere, and the surroundings looked thrown together, small podium, a small palm tree? A US flag. Lots of people standing around, cameras.....

he was talking about California and Florida, just like the other one, but he seemed really frazzed. The sense of urgency in his voice was over bearing. He said Cali was a total loss and Florida wasn't too far behind.

Now, everyone, I am gonna tie two current events together, The prediction in this thread, and all the meteor sightings. God forbid if there is an earthquake, but if a meteor or asteroid hits Florida. We had an asteroid pass real close the other day. And supposedly the one that exploded above Russia has about 20 friends tagging along behind it. If both of them happened at the same time?

The vid I seen is not on there anymore, I checked the next day, and it was gone.

I understand he has to practice these things, but what I seen didn't look like a practice.

Just putting it out there.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Are you sure you weren't getting confused with Morgan Freeman in 'Deep Impact'?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by redshoes

nope, not even close, I like Morgan Freeman. In what I seen, his voice was shaky, and he seemed totally stressed and at a loss for words, ok last part isn't out of the norm. However, that is what I seen, Obama.

That was a good movie though.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

You saw a real video or did you see some future video? Obama practicing an "after-disaster" speech? ...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi everyone - my first post. If it's any reassurance, it's October 1st 00:50 in the UK right now and all's quiet.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by emeraldheart

I'm pretty sure it was a practice speech, but it didn't come across that way. The one still on youtube is a ho hum version of what I seen. He seemed pretty rattled.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

thepolish1
reply to post by emeraldheart

I'm pretty sure it was a practice speech, but it didn't come across that way. The one still on youtube is a ho hum version of what I seen. He seemed pretty rattled.

Can you please give the link to the one still on YouTube?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join