It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of the World" Prediction {1} October 2013 {Autistic son}

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Anyone know what the next scheduled end of the world or failure of America is?

My guess is since the fiscal year for the American govt will once again start on Oct 1 next year the same people will get spun up when they see things being purchased prior to that.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

everyone should fling poop at them.

ha ha ha
ewwww!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

I gather no one has done further research on the topic???

Now that my administrivia task is done, I hope to do a bit. Maybe after I'm out of the shower.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by subfab

I gather no one has done further research on the topic???

I'm sorry but isn't researching the end of the world counter-intuitive? Like researching death in order to live?

If it's going to happen, it's going to happen and seeing how 10/1/13 is like 48hrs away any research will be moot as there isn't time to build a rocket to fly you of this rock. The boy did advise to go to Mars you know..

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

I've collected such puzzle pieces for 45 years . . . sifted, sorted, pondered . . . whether the predictions proved true, or not . . . has been an interesting subject, to me.

Now is a LOT different than 45 years ago in a long list of ways.

Whether OCT will see more dramatic changes, remains to be seen.

Regardless, I'm interested in how many of what sorts of people are claiming that Oct will be dramatically different in what ways.

I'm about as prepped up as I have the means to be.

And, am in a fairly stable Mountain States location.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Yes but it's not Mars.

I know I sound like a cynic but ATS made me that way.

The only real date i can admit to falling for is 12/21/12. Only because i personally feel an awaking and everything becomes clearer yet just as blurred always. What interesting to note however, the "Arab Spring" reflected a shift in consciousness in my opinion and i truly feel something happened way counter than what TPTB wanted re: Syria. I am sure of that fact as I am sure of me writing this post.

When you think about all that has happened in the past few years both politically like Syria, Edward Snowden or Environmentally like Fukushima or even the recent Colorado flooding that was termed "biblical" in my local news (not Colorado). What I'm saying is the die has already been cast as it were but as God said, you won't know the date. And you know what? We don't need to, look around you and know you better have your spiritual affairs in order. Supplies i the interim is of course a plus.
edit on 28-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Sure, I actually wrote most of the dream out in thread about someone having a tsunami dream.

post by AbleEndangered

I had a vivid wild dream about a tsunami yesterday, the 19th.

I was thinking about making a thread here about it. I'll do it later today.

My dream setting was inland a bit, with loudspeakers saying "go or get to the hill". The sky was all Red and streaked. The setting was at an old School, 60-70's style school building. Maybe early 80's.

I was sleeping the day away in some deep sleep, didn't even want to get up after I did, but the dream had me panicking for high ground so hard it woke me up and I was o relieved it wasn't real.

I'll make a thread later about it. Thats pretty much the jist, leaving out the beginning before i got to the school in the dream.

I am assuming it was tsunami from the way the sky looked and everyone rushing for high ground. and the Loud speakers.

I don't have any knowledge of tsunami speaker systems or drills outside what ive seen on TV, so that was really new to me.

another thing, I rarely remember my dreams. This one, I can remember so much!

Stay safe everyone!

The Beginning of the dream was witnessing a beautiful celestial body. I still might make a thread about it, and go into deeper detail. Right after that night time celestial body dream scene my dream ported me into mayhem, the loudspeakers school yard. The hill that everyone was running to lead up to a higher kinda mini mountain.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
3 days left guys! Are you getting nervous and suspenseful?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by BO XIAN

The Beginning of the dream was witnessing a beautiful celestial body. I still might make a thread about it, and go into deeper detail. Right after that night time celestial body dream scene my dream ported me into mayhem, the loudspeakers school yard. The hill that everyone was running to lead up to a higher kinda mini mountain.

I had a dream EXACTLY like this a few months ago, the only difference was that in my dream instead of teleporting me to a school and there being a tsunami, I was running from guys in ski masks with guns who were fighting cops in a town. Every part of what you said here that I didn't make bold, was in my dream: "celestial body", teleporting into mayhem, everyone running up a hill, and even the mini mountain. I was eventually at a part of the hill that was pretty flat like a plateau and I remember looking directly down the hill to see cops shooting at the guys with ski masks near some sort of restaurant or bakery.

I feel like I wrote this dream down somewhere. I'll have to see if I can find it. I remember the celestial body being mostly purples and reds and it was incredible, I've never seen anything like it... Well actually I did have another less realistic dream with a similar celestial body but that dream involved being in a house I've never seen before during a full scale alien invasion and witnessing them flying around and landing and stuff.
edit on 9/29/2013 by AlphaX because: Added other celestial body dream

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
EXCELLENT POINTS.

Mercifully, I didn't expect that much on 2012. I thought MAYBE some spiritual juggling might take place. I thought maybe a false flag of some interesting nature. I'm happy it was a dud.

Yeah, things have certainly CHANGED dramatically whether the brain dead; sleep walking and numbed out Eloi shuffling to the Morlach caverns realize it, or not.

Thanks for your kind reply.

MARANATHA!

Yeshua IS KING. OUR GOD REIGNS NOW AND FOREVERMORE.

Rosinitiate
reply to post by BO XIAN

The only real date i can admit to falling for is 12/21/12. Only because i personally feel an awaking and everything becomes clearer yet just as blurred always. What interesting to note however, the "Arab Spring" reflected a shift in consciousness in my opinion and i truly feel something happened way counter than what TPTB wanted re: Syria. I am sure of that fact as I am sure of me writing this post.

When you think about all that has happened in the past few years both politically like Syria, Edward Snowden or Environmentally like Fukushima or even the recent Colorado flooding that was termed "biblical" in my local news (not Colorado). What I'm saying is the die has already been cast as it were but as God said, you won't know the date. And you know what? We don't need to, look around you and know you better have your spiritual affairs in order. Supplies i the interim is of course a plus.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

THANKS for your kind post. Sobering.

Are you in a coastal area? Which coast?

Are there hills etc. around as in your dream?

Perhaps it would be worth asking God for more specific guidance for the next week or so.

Certainly this is the era and NOW is the time to insure that our spiritual 'houses' are in order and that we are clear with God and that HE IS FIRST AND FOREMOST priority in our lives.

Nothing else matters.

edit on 29/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

I wouldn't put it that way.

A bit more spiritually and otherwise alert.

Mostly just watchful and pondering, as usual.

Not scurrying around. Calm.

Not even emailing my email list any extra.

May make a few calls to my Left coast loved ones.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Very sobering.

In my mind's eye . . . as I've pondered the ET/ fallen angel memes, strategies, deceptions over the years . . . I've often "seen" such an invasion. But it's only been a logical thinking through what seemed obvious to me in terms of the enemy's strategies and probable courses of action.

Truly--ONLY GOD'S AMAZING GRACE through the Priceless Blood and sheltering arms of Yeshua will be of any HOPE, lasting protection and provision in coming situations, days, weeks, months, years.

All else is sham, shallow, suffering, slough of despond.

www.lightpraise.org...

has good praise music that is a great comfort to me in light of such looming contingencies.

I am glad that the elevation of this geography is a mile high.

Nevertheless, that is no protection from the fallen angel critters.

GOD ALONE can provide protection from them.

Spiritual warfare out of a genuine RELATIONSHIP with THE BOSS will be essential.

Folks will need to walk in instant and ongoing heart-forgiveness even toward enemies . . . and generous humility before God and man.

No other stance will be the least bit effective or safe.

It's a bit odd to contemplate forgiving someone and then . . . dealing terminally with them to protect loved ones, a group, family. But I can imagine that.

AlphaX

AbleEndangered
reply to post by BO XIAN

I had a dream EXACTLY like this a few months ago, the only difference was that in my dream instead of teleporting me to a school and there being a tsunami, I was running from guys in ski masks with guns who were fighting cops in a town. Every part of what you said here that I didn't make bold, was in my dream: "celestial body", teleporting into mayhem, everyone running up a hill, and even the mini mountain. I was eventually at a part of the hill that was pretty flat like a plateau and I remember looking directly down the hill to see cops shooting at the guys with ski masks near some sort of restaurant or bakery.

I feel like I wrote this dream down somewhere. I'll have to see if I can find it. I remember the celestial body being mostly purples and reds and it was incredible, I've never seen anything like it... Well actually I did have another less realistic dream with a similar celestial body but that dream involved being in a house I've never seen before during a full scale alien invasion and witnessing them flying around and landing and stuff.
edit on 9/29/2013 by AlphaX because: Added other celestial body dream

edit on 29/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
'The End of the World' thing is deeply ingrained in the psyche of most humans. IMHO, this is a control implant stemming from thousands of years of religious brainwashing. I believe that Earth has gone through many reality-alterning events throughout her long history that can be interpreted as 'The End of the World', but humanity continued on, through the rise and fall of different civilizations.

I sincerely believe that we are living in times of great changes. For the New Earth to appear, for a New World to actualize, the old system must die. And since the Elite has been refusing to let go and change, drastic events will take place. And where? Well, where one of the major centres of this usurping power is - Washington D.C. - the eastern seabord event that is being discussed about in other threads.

The autistic kid has possibly seen catastrophic events that could be interpreted as the end of the old world - the end of the system which thrived on human suffering and exploitation. A lot of people hear the end of the world thing and it immediately triggers an emotional response - fear.

Come what may, we all chose to be here to live this. Let go of fear - if you are ready to go through these events, you will be. If not - you won't. It is as simple as that.

Thank you for this great community that I decided to join. These are my two cents on this matter, I don't wish to 'prove' anything to anyone, just share my reality perception.

Also, the autistic child isn't the only one seeing what will possibly happen on Tuesday. I have heard the same thing (read) from various channeled sources. Whether you believe their veracity or not - I leave that to you.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
imho,

IF on 2 Oct or 21 Oct or 1 Nov . . . the only obvious effect of this thread has been to get people to pay more attention to their own prepping . . . it will have served a good purpose.

If more has happened . . . may God have mercy on all of us.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Bring it on I say, this world has gone to sh*t and needs remaking. Judgement for all sinners and saints alike.
Clean slate is needed, maybe next time leave out the snakes. I dont like snakes. I can handle spiders but I cant handle snakes.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

One silly question.
How do you prep for the end of the world ?
The end of the world means all your provisions water, food etc.
Gone.
Only on a spiritual level can you prep for the end of the world.
Maybe you are prepping for a cataclysm in which there are survivors and in that case. Good luck.
I've done squat prepping and will have to mooch off others to survive.
See you all back here on October the 2nd.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

kudegras
reply to post by BO XIAN

One silly question.
How do you prep for the end of the world ?
The end of the world means all your provisions water, food etc.
Gone.
Only on a spiritual level can you prep for the end of the world.

Exactly. You can't prep. Your question isn't silly at all. Either you are spiritually ready or not. Either each one of us will be one of those who will continue into the New World, or will reincarnate at some other time when she or he will be ready to go on.

There is no 'end' no there has ever been one. 'Ends' exist if you believe in linear time, finite resources etc. Everything is just energy anyway.

Enjoy the ride, whatever may come. We are all eternal beings and once you really realize that, by looking inwards, you won't be concerned with 'survival' any more. Do not get sucked into other people's emotional reactions, no matter what happens.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Welllllllllll it is clear from Biblical prophecies that God HAS SCHEDULED A MASSIVE REBOOT.

First, He seems determined to offer a huge, comprehensive and horrific

OBJECT LESSON

that any attempts at life outside of an intimate dance with Him

only leads to bleakness and worse . . . traumatic deadliness.

There are not many verses indicating much detail about after Armageddon under Christ's millenial reign.

We know that nations [people groups, geographic areas will evidently still have some sort of their own governance]

which do NOT come to the New Jerusalem once a year to pay tribute and honor

will get NO RAIN.

We know that those who die at age 100 will be considered to have died as a child.

We know that the "meek" . . . translate . . . HUMBLE . . . WILL inherit the planet.

The arrogant rulers will have been removed. That alone will be heavenly.

Those meager hints indicate some significant changes . . . for the half the population surviving coming traumas.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Welllllll, I've repeatedly said that

AT SOME POINT,

even a billionaire's prepping would be inadequate.

I believe that God is determined to cause all who Love Him to be utterly dependent on HIm as the Children of Israel were in the wilderness.

Others will be in a severe world of hurt . . . on a list of fronts.

However, The Book also says:

The wise see calamity coming and prepare.

We can only do what we can do. If that's some extra water and jerky . . . some canned veggies etc. . . . do what's doable.

Evidently DHS head traitor Janet N exhorted friends 6 months of food and water in homes immediately several years ago. It's a good start.

Doing nothing is not wisdom.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join