It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug Agents Use Vast Phone Trove, Eclipsing N.S.A.'s

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Drug Agents Use Vast Phone Trove, Eclipsing N.S.A.'s

www.nytimes.com

For at least six years, law enforcement officials working on a counternarcotics program have had routine access, using subpoenas, to an enormous AT&T database that contains the records of decades of Americans’ phone calls — parallel to but covering a far longer time than the National Security Agency’s hotly disputed collection of phone call logs.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nytimes.com

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Meet Hemisphere : The DEA has full access to every call that you have ever made through an ATT switch. From another whistleblower : Drew Hendricks, a peace activist in Port Hadlock, Wash. The trick of course is that ATT keeps the data, then through their valets, provides it to the government thereby skirting the law.. 26 years of calls, every word you say... everywhere you go, basically ATT is saving sharing and giving your data, calls, and information to anyone who pays them..
After this, it is likely that both defense lawyers and trial attys will want their access to this treasure trove of data...
My guess is those families with loved ones who have died in one of the many false flags may also want their court access to find out what various parties said back it time...

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I worked at ATT, as a Manager I was surprised the level of things WE could and did regularly access.

Have no doubt the government got far more, I remember during the Kobe rape trial, someone was circulating the TXT from it back than.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Thanks for the confirmation... Much appreciated...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The timeline of this dating back to 1987 makes me wonder if Bush Sr did not start PRISM. Shortly after Bush Jr got a DUI and simply got a driver licence in a different state instead of facing the consequences. Bush Sr enacted PRISM to track all information on truckers in North America. Yes United States,Canada and Mexico. And it was done through the USDOT. A database then used by the NSA along with databases quietly added to many other agencies to create a master database for master spies NSA.

I give you PRISM 1988 USDOT program for tracking people by driver licence and insurance. A North American program which seems to have been sent global by the son of the man who created this.

www.fmcsa.dot.gov...

I know this is limited in scope. But when you add this to the many other databases it creates a larger program in secret.

edit on 2-9-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join