It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Summertime Chemtra, errr "Lingering Contrails"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

What about these old books?:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

That picture, sums it all up, for you chemtrail debunkers. You're not adults, trying to have an intellectual conversation. You're a bunch of children, with your fingers stuck in your ears. Yet, you want us to take, what you have to say, seriously? Grow up, first...then, we'll listen to your scientific theories.

Here's another picture, taken moments ago because i'm such a good sport.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

A little bit of rain.
Yup. Front is getting closer. Moving in from the west. Increasing convective activity. Increasing high cloudiness.

edit on 9/2/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

And by the way, contrails persisted and spread out back in the 1940's:

Really? Ya don't say? I too, can make a picture look like an "old" picture.

Are you suggesting that photos of B-17's leaving contrails are faked?

you wouldn't be the first of course - it is axiomatic that het chemtrail hoax has to deny all the evidence that contrails behave exactly like "chemtrails" and have done for decades.

However I note that indeed your contrail looks pretty much like the 1940's ones.

There are lots of photos of contrails from before 1990 - a few times people have challenged debunkers to provide evidence of contrails from before 1990 - one infamous one is here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a laugh a minute looking back!!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

That picture, sums it all up, for you chemtrail debunkers. You're not adults, trying to have an intellectual conversation. You're a bunch of children, with your fingers stuck in your ears. Yet, you want us to take, what you have to say, seriously? Grow up, first...then, we'll listen to your scientific theories.

You really do believe that don't you?

Pot meet kettle....

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Actually, all you're doing is trolling while perpetuating a hoax. You can keep posting those pictures all you want, but they will all still be pictures of clouds and contrails.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

reply to post by _BoneZ_

I think I mentioned something about resorting to name calling above...

Seriously - you've shown a bunch of photos of some weather moving in, been told that contrails often form ahead of a front, and somehow you aren't making the connection that YOU ARE PROVING THE DEBUNKERS CASE??

But if you want some more evidence - here's a paper about the effect of weather conditions on contrail persistence

Here's is the abstract:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

That proves NOTHING! Anyone can write a book and mark it with a date prior to.
All those planes flying around, in the background of that video; leads me to believe, you're on an Air Force base. Now, if you are on an Air Force base, trying to debunk us "chemtrailers", that also leads me to believe you're a troll, working for the government. That makes it a lot easier for me, to excuse your ignorance. I understand, it's your job.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Actually, all you're doing is trolling while perpetuating a hoax. You can keep posting those pictures all you want, but they will all still be pictures of clouds and contrails.

Well that seems to be a recurring MO in many threads from the OP. post all the evidence you want I doubt it will make a bit of difference.

They are just pictures of a normal sky that people have been seeing ever since planes have flown the sky's.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

All those planes flying around, in the background of that video; leads me to believe, you're on an Air Force base. Now, if you are on an Air Force base, trying to debunk us "chemtrailers", that also leads me to believe you're a troll, working for the government. That makes it a lot easier for me, to excuse your ignorance. I understand, it's your job.

First of all, I did not create those videos. Secondly, the ISBN numbers of those books are available for you to look for them yourself (at a library, or buy them at Amazon.com, or someplace similar).

What about other "older" mentions of persistent contrails. Here's a research paper that was published in 1971 (revised in 1972) that discusses persistent contrails by Robert Knollenburg, who was a respected atmospheric researcher and well-known among his peers:

Measurements of the Growth of the Ice Budget in a Persisting Contrail - R. G. Knollenberg 1972
Note: This links directly to a PDF file

edit on 9/2/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

reply to post by _BoneZ_

I think I mentioned something about resorting to name calling above...

Seriously - you've shown a bunch of photos of some weather moving in, been told that contrails often form ahead of a front, and somehow you aren't making the connection that YOU ARE PROVING THE DEBUNKERS CASE??

But if you want some more evidence - here's a paper about the effect of weather conditions on contrail persistence

Here's is the abstract:

Again, i'll repeat myself. I'm on the coastline...and those clouds are moving towards me, not away from me. I thought the weather moved from West to East; not East to West.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Does it discuss the fact that these trails turn blue skies grey?
If there's a "front" moving towards me, something is definitely wrong with the planet.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

MAN-MADE clouds, is the correct terminology. Ain't nobody trollin' but you and the other 6 "debunkers".

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

All those planes flying around, in the background of that video; leads me to believe, you're on an Air Force base.

Are you referring to the noise in the background of the 1st video?

Soylent didn't create those 2 videos with books in them - they were made by Epoxynous - who posts here as Uncinnus, and is also sysop at Metabunk

He lives in LA, not far from Santa Monica municipal Airport. If you can hear aircraft then it seems likely he is taking the video at home!

Now, if you are on an Air Force base, trying to debunk us "chemtrailers", that also leads me to believe you're a troll, working for the government.

And since:
1/ Soylent didn't make the videos, and
2/ The guy who did take the videos lives near a civil airport,

that leads me to believe you are wrong and your research ability is next to nothing.

That makes it a lot easier for me, to excuse your ignorance.

Given your demonstrated inability to understand the atmosphere, your inability to recognize who makes a YT video, and your lack of knowledge of the person who did make said videos, I think you should not be calling anyone else ignorant!!

I understand, it's your job.

And now that you know that you do not understand at all, what is your next excuse?
edit on 2-9-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crappy typing

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

If there's a "front" moving towards me, something is definitely wrong with the planet.

No.
Just something wrong with your understanding of weather.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

MAN-MADE clouds, is the correct terminology. Ain't nobody trollin' but you and the other 6 "debunkers".

Got any actual evidence to support het contention they are "man made"?

Some clouds can be man made for sure - but they are generally cirrus, not the cumulus that the photos you have provided seem to be.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Here's what it looks like, now.

Back

Front (facing ocean)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Are you in the USA? If so perhaps you would like to look at the MODIS satellite photos of your area - there's a bunch of them available here that you can select from:

lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Are you in the USA? If so perhaps you would like to look at the MODIS satellite photos of your area - there's a bunch of them available here that you can select from:

lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...
No! I'm not in the USA. Any other "theories"?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

So Canada then?
You could have mentioned something when you were shown the weather maps.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join