It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Summertime Chemtra, errr "Lingering Contrails"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Yes, because "TPTB" are immune to whatever they're spraying right?

The pilots don't check the fuel but it's checked several times a day, before being pumped into aircraft, before being pumped into the trucks, in the trucks, in the tanks, and occasionally from the aircraft itself. Fuel doesn't just get pumped without any checks, and if there was something in it, someone would have seen it by now and said something.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Let me try to help you. TPTB own EVERYTHING. Do you understand that? They even own YOU!

Now, if they own the planes, the gas, the chemicals, the scientists, the Alphabet Agencies, etc, etc... why the heck, in your naive thinking, do you believe they wouldn't spray the atmosphere, for whatever reason; especially when there's money to be made?

Let me help you - IF they owned all that, why would they bother?

"For the LOVE OF MONEY is the ROOT of ALL TYPES OF EVIL." There is no getting away from that. TPTB LOVE MONEY and will do ANYTHING to keep it flowing; as has been demonstrated, time and time again.

but they already own everything according to you - so I ask again - why would they bother? What else is there to own if you own everything?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Yes, because "TPTB" are immune to whatever they're spraying right?

The pilots don't check the fuel but it's checked several times a day, before being pumped into aircraft, before being pumped into the trucks, in the trucks, in the tanks, and occasionally from the aircraft itself. Fuel doesn't just get pumped without any checks, and if there was something in it, someone would have seen it by now and said something.
Oooooooh, NOOOOOOOOW i get it. Duuuuuuuuh. You think, i believe this "spraying" is meant for us, directly?
Basically, you want to clump me into the "they're killing us with chemicals", crew? Maaaaaan, please. Go somewhere with that sillyness.

Also, regarding all these "checks" they're doing; How do you KNOW everything is on the legit? And i mean EVERYTHING; from the refining plants to the pump? Fact is: YOU DON'T! You got BLIND FAITH!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

... Or who's to say, what's being dumped into the gas, isn't being kept on the down low? A pilot's job is to fly the plane, not check the contents of the gas.

Can the fuel tanks of a plane hold THAT MUCH of a secret chemical (to be secretly sprayed) -- along with enough fuel needed to operate the plane -- so as to be able to lay thick visible "clouds" of this secret chemical for hundreds of miles?

It seems to me that the amount of a chemical (a chemical specifically for spraying) a plane could hold can never be enough to be able to make these trails.

edit on 9/5/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Even if they're just "researching" they're still spraying aluminum particles in the air

And you can show proof that is actually happening?
Do you have any proof, they're not?

Yes. I do.

Didn't think so!

You must get really peeved being wrong all the time.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Why are they "committing a crime", when it's all being done under the guise of "RESEARCH"?

First, in order to perform any atmospheric research/tests/weather modification introducing ADDITIONAL MATERIALS INTO THE ATMOSPHERE (such as this additional aluminum you are claiming is being introduced to the exhaust of the planes) the entity performing the act MUST file for the appropriate permits. Without the permits, a crime is being committed.

Or who's to say, what's being dumped into the gas, isn't being kept on the down low? A pilot's job is to fly the plane, not check the contents of the gas.

As Zaphod already pointed out, the fuel is rigorously tested time and time again.

Now, please stop with all the circular references to 9/11 that has absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand...it merely demonstrates your unsettled mind at work, unable to come to any semblance of peace.

Looking for the "boogeyman," every waking moment of your life is not doing you, your family, or anyone else, any good service.

Are there bad people out there? No doubt. Are there people out to kill other people? No doubt.

But you are more likely to die from forgetting to check the air and tread of your car tires (because you were looking up at a contrail, wondering when the mythological aluminum was going to drop on your head) and having a blowout than you are from being put to death by the PTB.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The fact is I've worked with POL (the fuel guys), and I've seen their testing reports. So no, I don't have "blind faith" I have never once seen anything shown on a test that wasn't supposed to already be there.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Heck I've DONE the refueling and testing, and I've overhauled fuel pumps and burners!

Edit: Oh and another thing - the specifications of the Jet A1 fuel that is most commonly useed in civilian jets is public - it is Def Std 91-91.

Using fuel that does not meet this standard is actually illegal in pretty much every jurisdiction in the world.

You can actually buy it at many airport fuel parks - and then you can get it tested yourself anywhere you like to see if it meets eth standard.

If it doesn't then you may have evidence of a crime being committed, and you could report that to the police and aviation authorities!

I look forward to hearing about it when you putting your theories into practice in this manner.
edit on 5-9-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Nothing to see here folks...
...not if youre convinced that there is nothing to learn about chemical disposition at high altitudes...that its outside of the realm of possibility that there is even the slightest chance for the existence of compounds unregistered by current (or previous) testing standards...or even the combination of which could be activated at higher altitudes by additional mechanisms such as speed, pressure, light, heat.
Not saying what this is...but sure enough what it isnt, and thats normal.
20yrs ago the skies didnt exhibit this phenomenon.
Its understandable that the numerous professionals would question this through their personal experience and expertise.
But what seems more questionable is the level of certitude for out-right denial of the unknown...but suppose denial of the unknown and/or of ignorance is a personal equation...

LOVE

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

I think you may be missing the boat a bit. Those trails look just like they did 40 years ago. There are just a whole lot more of them. Then we look at flight patterns. There are still planes in the air, just like 40 years ago, but there are a lot more of them today. Holy spit batman. if we look at those two things together, it all kind of makes sense. In fact, how could you look at those trails in that way and say they are anything but normal?

Logic, the lost art.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Outside the realm of possibility? Who said that?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Network dude --

If I may add, it's not only that there are more planes flying today than there were in the past, the newer engines (which began appearing on new planes 20 years ago) are "high bypass" engines, which means more of the air being sucked into the engine intake bypasses the combustion chamber, so the exhaust coming out of the back of the engine is cooler and wetter...

Therefore, these high bypass engines that are more apt to create a thicker visible contrail.

Below is a video that touches upon these more efficient high bypass engines and the fact that there are more planes:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Hi
Apparently reading is the lost art too!
Not talking about the appearance of trails in the sky...
Thank you~

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

Hi
How could anyone say that when their posts are busy 'proving it'?
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Um....there was this picture, then some comments.

I completely understand my mistake. I thought you were one of those chemtrail nutters. Sorry for that. I see that you are a rational person who understands that chemtrails are as real as bigfoot and his pet unicorn.

Have a super day!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Congratulations on the sarcasm...has that been successful for you...because reading the posts and responding appropriately has not appeared to be.
If you would like to talk regarding the only two propositions affirmed in the first post (that of the abnormalities and 'over-certainty' - quotes can be provided) then we may proceed...otherwise enjoy talking to yourself.
Thanks~

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Apparently reading is the lost art too!
Not talking about the appearance of trails in the sky...

Just in case I missed something isn't that what this thread is about?

The appearance of those lines in the sky...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

But what seems more questionable is the level of certitude for out-right denial of the unknown...but suppose denial of the unknown and/or of ignorance is a personal equation...

Nobody is denying it could happen, but what they are denying is the fact that what your seeing is a deliberate program being done by some ultra secret group for who knows what.

Is that not what this site is about Denying Ignorance?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It's not the possibility that is being denied, it's the ignorance about white lines across the sky that's being denied.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

You posted a picture of contrails with this header "Nothing to see here folks..." Sarcasm? maybe.

Then say this "20yrs ago the skies didnt exhibit this phenomenon."

I would love to discuss my opinion on this subject, but I have no idea where you stand based on the following posts.
Nobody can say for sure that those lines in the sky are not chemtrails, but what we can say for absolute certain, is that they look just like contrails, they act just like contrails. The planes that make the lines are doing it just like science explains. So for me, until someone comes up with more than, "they don't look normal", I am sticking to my belief that they are normal, and happen to be more plentiful.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join