It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Summertime Chemtra, errr "Lingering Contrails"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

These trails expand much more than a mere 9%.

In order to make this statement, you would need to know the original amount of water vapor introduced to the air.

As an aside, I certainly find it fascinating to watch clouds of all sorts to grow in size, from what appears to be nothing to giants.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi

Ice has a density of 0.9167 g/cm³ -- meaning that volume expands by a factor of 1/.9167 = 1.091. Water expands 9% when it freezes. www.answerbag.com...
These trails expand much more than a mere 9%.

the 9% figure is not about trails - it is about the individual particles that freeze to become ice - it is the reason ice floats.

contrails can expand massively by nucleating ice out of an ice supersaturated atmosphere -

Indeed, the ice mass in long-lasting contrails originates almost completely from ambient water vapor (Knollenberg, 1972).
quoted here and sourced from Measurements of the Growth of the ice budget in a persistent contrail

(PS - that is what real science looks like.......I know it bores you, and I agree it's hard to read.....but it's still there if you want it)

however none of that is shown in any of your photos - because the cloud cover than came over in your photos was not cirrus.
edit on 3-9-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Since you know all about the mistakes these "experts" seem to think, you can just contact this group and explain how stupid they have been. Then all you need to do is prove you aren't a complete idiot and show them you really aren't just blowing smoke up someone's backside, and show them up. Make rain from a blue sky.

You make me smile.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Facts are facts are facts are facts. But ATS still remains a CONSPIRACY SITE. Facts are not needed for conspiracies. If you want "facts" go to www.popularscience dot com.

And therin lies your problem. Have a super day.
I think that's where YOUR problem lies. You require proof, on a CONSPIRACY SITE. Even the proof, you've believe as "fact", is nothing but lies. I'm not the one that needs a wake-up call.

No you keep on sleeping

Wake up call or not, you seem to be in a deep sleep that no alarm can wake you from.

Here's a question: If science knows EVERYTHING about the weather,

You see, your asleep and dreaming.

Where has anyone claimed this?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well WonderBoi I have found something you may want to try the next time you see those Chemtra,errr "Lingering Contrails".

and if you don't like squares you can try this...

or this may be more of what you might try...

Just a suggestion....

Although you wrote Chemtra and not chemtrails doesn't change the fact that you do mean chemtrails....

edit on 4-9-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Just a quick question, As I watch hundreds of military jets, bombers, choppers etc cross over my town and blot out the sun 5 days a week ,WHY.
WHY must every plane owned by US must fly base to base , it is as if they fly JUST TO BURN FUEL.
I know new pilots must train,but Could it be like the $2000 toilet seat?
Could it be if they dont use them there will be budget cuts, and by flying in circles all day it keeps the machine running? Or do the oil companies tell the to use as much fuel as possible?
edit on 5-9-2013 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

Where do you live?

And why are you so sure they are all military aircraft? Given the thousands of commercial aircrat flying over your country (I assume you're in the USA or Europe?) every day.

Here in Worcestershire, England, I reckon persistent contrails (aka chemtrails) from military aircraft are extremely rare since most military aircraft flying over here are en route to Fairford, Brize Norton etal and therefore at fairly low altitudes - and we only see a handful of them anyway compared with the many hundreds of commercial airliners en route from Glasgow to Malaga, Dussledorf to Montreal, Paris to San Francisco etc that fly over every day ......

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Is it possible that the temperature, at flight level, is -40 degrees, when it's been 90+ degrees on the ground, for the past few days?

Yes. Absolutely. Ever noticed tall mountains are covered in snow even in Summer?

Seriously what is wrong with education in the US, first people claiming Creationism is real, now this?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I look forward to seeing all of you "debunkers", when they finally admit what they're doing and why they're doing it.

reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Although you wrote Chemtra and not chemtrails doesn't change the fact that you do mean chemtrails....
Would it be safe to say, upon your assumptions, that Scientists have pretty much done the same thing, when explaining this phenomena?

David Keith - GeoEngineer (7min mark)

You can make very high quality...do this in just a jet, in a very simple way; make very high quality aluminum particles just by spraying aluminum vapor (mumbled words). So in principle, it is possible to do that.

You can do that, by either building new versions of these aircraft or re-engineering existing aircraft.

Aerosol Geo-Engineering looks like it is soooo cheap that the cost is basically not going to be an issue. That means the implementation decisions, will be risk to risk decisions. The risk of doing it against the risk of not doing it. Which makes the problem of how we govern it, fundamentally harder and different than normal.
I love how scientists disguise what they're doing, under the word "research". Even if they're just "researching" they're still spraying aluminum particles in the air. And why does he mention "the risk of doing it against the risk of not doing it"? Why the risk?

Forget "Denying Ignorance"! Learn how to listen!

edit on 5-9-2013 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It would be quite easy for scientists to put cholera in the drinking water supply of every city in America.

That doesn't mean that they will

Just because something is scientifically possible does not mean it is happening - especially when all scientific research on the subject advises against it and there is no more evidence that it is happening than there is that I am your mother.

(btw, prove I am not)

Edit: besides which, what has any of that got to do with chemtrails? Just because there is evidence that sparrows live in trees in England does not prove that there are elephants living in trees in New York

edit on 5-9-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

First of all, prove that they're all military planes. You do realize that between the military, general aviation, business aircraft, and commercial flights there are, on average, 84,000 flights a day in the US alone. That's an average of something like 5,000 flights a minute. Now don't you think that with that many flights in the air that you're going to get a few going over your town? Just a couple?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Forget "Denying Ignorance"! Learn how to listen!

I see you have already done that..

And you my friend need to learn how to embed youtube videos.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Even if they're just "researching" they're still spraying aluminum particles in the air

And you can show proof that is actually happening?

Btw what happened to that 100% proof you said you were going to show us?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

It would be quite easy for scientists to put cholera in the drinking water supply of every city in America.

That doesn't mean that they will
That's because they're too busy dumping fluoride into our water supply. Reality isn't for everyone. Go back to sleep. Everything is fiiiiiiiiiiiine. They only build things that destroy, just so they can marvel at their accomplishments.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Even if they're just "researching" they're still spraying aluminum particles in the air

Do you have any proof, they're not? Didn't think so!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You made the claim, it's up to you to prove it, not us to disprove it. Oh wait, I forgot that's how chemtrailers work. You make a claim and then it's up to us to prove you wrong.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

WonderBoi, what you are claiming here is that the pilots of these flights are committing a crime. That is pretty serious stuff...

If you have any proof of this at all, then you need to seek out an attorney, present the evidence, and ask the attorney to file a lawsuit.

Otherwise, please just stop with this nonsense.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

First of all, prove that they're all military planes. You do realize that between the military, general aviation, business aircraft, and commercial flights there are, on average, 84,000 flights a day in the US alone. That's an average of something like 5,000 flights a minute. Now don't you think that with that many flights in the air that you're going to get a few going over your town? Just a couple?
Let me try to help you. TPTB own EVERYTHING. Do you understand that? They even own YOU! Now, if they own the planes, the gas, the chemicals, the scientists, the Alphabet Agencies, etc, etc... why the heck, in your naive thinking, do you believe they wouldn't spray the atmosphere, for whatever reason; especially when there's money to be made?

"For the LOVE OF MONEY is the ROOT of ALL TYPES OF EVIL." There is no getting away from that. TPTB LOVE MONEY and will do ANYTHING to keep it flowing; as has been demonstrated, time and time again.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

WonderBoi, what you are claiming here is that the pilots of these flights are committing a crime. That is pretty serious stuff...

If you have any proof of this at all, then you need to seek out an attorney, present the evidence, and ask the attorney to file a lawsuit.

Otherwise, please just stop with this nonsense.
Why are they "committing a crime", when it's all being done under the guise of "RESEARCH"? Or who's to say, what's being dumped into the gas, isn't being kept on the down low? A pilot's job is to fly the plane, not check the contents of the gas.

The ONLY ONE that needs to "stop with this nonsense" is you. Everyone crying about "waking up" and you people are more asleep than you were before 911. Pretty fn sad!!!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join