It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Summertime Chemtra, errr "Lingering Contrails"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
Here's a couple of pics i JUST TOOK. What's the difference between yesterday and today?
Why aren't these trails "lingering"?

You have already identified that the weather changes above you with previous pictures - why feign ignorance about the weather changing now??

Did you identify where you live yet? If so perhaps it is close to one of the many atmospheric sounding stations that you can access thought the net that might show you what conditions were at altitude at some time yesterday and today, and then you can see how conditions can change.

Here's the site - you just pick the region, date, etc you want from the drop down list

Check Page 56, in your debunking handbook. It should answer my questions. I'm sure.

Perhaps you could post a copy - 'cos mine went missing - along with all my paychecks.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Facts are facts are facts are facts. But ATS still remains a CONSPIRACY SITE. Facts are not needed for conspiracies. If you want "facts" go to www.popularscience dot com.

And therin lies your problem. Have a super day.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I think the curves on my trails knocked yours into a cocked hat.

I can understand a change in direction, but not a repeated change from one horizon to the next. Strange thing is that another plane came along and made a similarly looping trail, but from a different origin, and headed off in the same direction. Maybe not so strange, I don't know.

In some ways I feel the whole discussion becomes superfluous in any case, when you see that the British government has already admitted that it has carried out biowarfare tests on the population:
www.youtube.com...
and refuses to say whether or not the tests are on-going.
Well done to the Lib-Dem MP for Lewes (ah, Lewes!), Norman Baker for pushing for answers on this matter, in Parliament.
There similar trouble in Germany, too, so I understand.

edit on 3-9-2013 by BoredCollie because: Erroneous phrasing

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by WonderBoi

Keep up with me here. The. Front. Moved. Through.
Why don't you try keeping up. This "front", you speak of, didn't move from West to East, like you keep insisting. So, how could it have Moved. Through. You telling me, the storm went into the ocean?

At this point I conclude that you are a troll.

Either you know you are posting drivel but are doing so for the loll's or the bite. Or you are seriously deficient in reasoning ability and you truly do not understand why you are wrong.

Either way it is not a good reflection upon you.
I can conclude LOTS of things, about you, but that would lead to T&C violations; leading to me getting banned, for saying what i really think. You got nerve calling someone a "troll", when every time a thread is made about "chemtrails", you're one of the 1st to arrive on the scene and shed some light on all of our "stupidity". Thanks, for taking the time out, to enlighten us on the difference between chem and con trails. I feel so much smarter.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You are welcome

PS - I'm not always first - telling lies is against the T&C's too since you are concerned about them....

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Facts are facts are facts are facts. But ATS still remains a CONSPIRACY SITE. Facts are not needed for conspiracies. If you want "facts" go to www.popularscience dot com.

And therin lies your problem. Have a super day.
I think that's where YOUR problem lies. You require proof, on a CONSPIRACY SITE. Even the proof, you've believe as "fact", is nothing but lies. I'm not the one that needs a wake-up call.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You are welcome

PS - I'm not always first - telling lies is against the T&C's too since you are concerned about them....
You're certainly not telling truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You are welcome

You're certainly not telling truth.

what have I said in this thread, or anywhere else, that is untrue?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

And therin lies your problem.

ATS is a site for DISCUSSION of conspiracies, with the motto DENY IGNORANCE.

If you want a site where you are free to indulge fantastical conspiracy theories without them actually being examined for validity then you probably need to head off to one of the sites that censors factual information - there's plenty around for chemtrails that I know of where any dissenting voice gets insta-banned.

But here on ATS you get to have your ignorance denied.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Here's a question: If science knows EVERYTHING about the weather, are you telling me, they have absolutely no desire to control it or haven't done so, more accurately?
See, your science seems to stop at the observation point. Your mind doesn't think "possibilities". Unfortunately, those "possibilities" of controlling the weather, were thought of a loooooooooong time ago. You're waaaaay behind on this science you cheer for.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Here's a question: If science knows EVERYTHING about the weather,

it doesn't and no-one has said that it does AFAIK.

are you telling me, they have absolutely no desire to control it or haven't done so, more accurately?

no - there have been many attempts to control the weather.

See, your science seems to stop at the observation point.

how does that follow from the previous?/

Your mind doesn't think "possibilities". Unfortunately, those "possibilities" of controlling the weather, were thought of a loooooooooong time ago.

Yes - by scientists, who often then tried them out.

And in every case the attempts have failed (eg operation popeye) or, are at best, marginal such as "normal" cloud seeding.

Here's how science works -

You may note that it actually does include "possibilities" - but then it actually TESTS them to see whether or not they are REAL.

as opposed to your system of "logic" - which is on the right hand side of the diagram.

You're waaaaay behind on this science you cheer for.

Any evidence to support that??

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Here's a couple of pics i JUST TOOK. What's the difference between yesterday and today?
Why aren't these trails "lingering"?

Check Page 56, in your debunking handbook. It should answer my questions. I'm sure.

Your government decided that your area received enough "chemspray" yesterday.

I don't believe that, but I'm sure you will.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Everyone else isn't wrong.

Chemtrails are a myth - that isn't everyone else, or even everything else.

And you were not wrong that you saw white lines in the sky made by aircraft and then clouds came over.

So even you are not always wrong.
edit on Tue Sep 3 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

If you consider chem spray, cloud seeding, then, yes! Even your trolling buddies admitted to that front "moving in". lol They just added a little spice to the mix. Let's see what the cocktail brings forth. Weird because today's weather is identical to yesterday's; while you all were screaming "a front is moving in." Another thing worthy of noting is that i hardly ever get any air-traffic, but when i do, it looks like yesterday's mess, but worse!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Facts are not needed for conspiracies.

Ain't that the freaking truth!

I reckon that's the reason so many "conspiracy theorists" try so hard to ignore them. Keep it up! You're doing GREAT with that.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Aliens are a myth. The lockness monster and Sasquatch are myths. This is pure science. Maybe not "officially" admitted, but admitted enough. You all won't be happy until someone gets a sample from the trail these planes leave behind. lol

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Tell you what since you don't like to give a general area of where you live, here is a little video that as you can see it shows how many planes fly over you in a 24hr time period.

Enjoy the learning...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You all won't be happy until someone gets a sample from the trail these planes leave behind. lol

Now your starting to understand....

I even know of a company that does this for a living...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Aliens are a myth.

I am not actually sure about that one - I believe there's a real good possibility that there are intelligent aliens out there somewhere. (see - I am open to possibilities after all
)

The lockness monster and Sasquatch are myths.

How about that - we DO agree on something

This is pure science. Maybe not "officially" admitted, but admitted enough. You all won't be happy until someone gets a sample from the trail these planes leave behind. lol

It's been done - contrail particle analysis
edit on 3-9-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join